Gaas - "We can't live nor survive Without Ethiopia's Protection" Attacks Farmaajo Government

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2017-4-25_22-29-58.png

Btw, anyone saw Inquisitive insult Mjs openly? I haven't. And I do say in advance I haven't spent too much time on politics section, but anyone can point that out to me. He will need to apologize if he did so. There is difference between discussing politics in good faith and insulting a clan.

You haven't seen him calling MJ's "Bermuda Triangle" constantly? He is very qabiilist and can't hide his ways.

It is easy to fall in love with her if you haven't read her political posts wallah. She is impressive and I would like her to stand on her ground while avoiding the pitfalls.

I cut Somalis slack always since politics are toxic in general. At the end of the day, waa walaasheen, someone I would honestly protect and would not let someone else harm her out there in the real world. And we should treat her the same way here.

Some tough love and then life goes on.

I don't do well in politics and I come across as holier than thou. I will always be correcting someone and I am not interested in that, so I hope Our Queen gets to do the right thing and defend her honorable clan at the same time.

Waan ka baxay.

Thanks for the kind words Burhan. I sense you may just be a Somali patriot. Keep it up and Insha'allah many will follow your lead.

You haven't seen him calling MJ's "Bermuda Triangle" constantly? He is very qabiilist and can't hide his ways.

I thought Bermuda referred to somewhere in Muqdisho. And what does it mean anyway? I stopped following Somalia's politics when my parents died years ago. My connection to Somalis is through the net and I don't hang out with them in real life. Work and games, school was over long ago though we never stop learning. I am behind apparently. I am one of those who decided they will join the rest of Somalis when things get better and tribal politics die and give way to a more civilized/dignified existence.

Things improved but slowly. Hope Ethiopia and Kenya leave Somalis to their fate and Somalis get to decide what they want as people. I am out from here sis.

You are good and justified to defend your clan when others insult them collectively.

I thought Bermuda referred to somewhere in Muqdisho. And what does it mean anyway? I stopped following Somalia's politics when my parents died years ago. My connection to Somalis is through the net and I don't hang out with them in real life. Work and games, school was over long ago though we never stop learning. I am behind apparently. I am one of those who decided they will join the rest of Somalis when things get better and tribal politics die and give way to a more civilized/dignified existence.

Things improved but slowly. Hope Ethiopia and Kenya leave Somalis to their fate and Somalis get to decide what they want as people. I am out from here sis.

You are good and justified to defend your clan when others insult them collectively.

It's a nickname he coined for "Maxamoud Saleebaan" a major MJ clan who he feels is too prominent, even though they have a large population.
Anyway, I'm off to the normal sections of this forum myself.

Thanks for the kind words Burhan. I sense you may just be a Somali patriot. Keep it up and Insha'allah many will follow your lead.

You share the same sentiment and are a patriot yourself. If you didn't feel Puntland was being picked on collectively, I am certain you would be easy on the guys here.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings in anyway. Like I said, I will pick fights with everyone if I continue visiting this section. I do well in other parts of the forum. That is where I can have an impact I suppose instead of offending everyone here continuously because I can not accept Politics based on clan which is the reality of Somalis today. So, I sound unrealistic in some ways.

I wish you all the best guys.

What a traitor. Anyway, are you claiming that Hawiye deserve what is happening because of 2006? What business did some dude in Puntland have in konfuur? At that point there was little to no unity. If most hawiye supported ICU, so be it. To bring in Ethiopians is treason at it's finest. But you qabiilists will support what the officials do no matter what, change your avatar
That Shepherd guy openly said he wants Somalia to remain weak, hes a liar, his kind hide behind Daroodnimo while allegedly supporting Farmaajo, the guy is fake.

You share the same sentiment and are a patriot yourself. If you didn't feel Puntland was being picked on collectively, I am certain you would be easy on the guys here.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings in anyway. Like I said, I will pick fights with everyone if I continue visiting this section. I do well in other parts of the forum. That is where I can have an impact I suppose instead of offending everyone here continuously because I can not accept Politics based on clan which is the reality of Somalis today. So, I sound unrealistic in some ways.

I wish you all the best guys.

No hurt feelings at all, online disagreements, even when vicious, are ultimately meaningless but thanks for being a gentleman.

Macasalaama.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
I rather be ruled by ethnic somalis than ethiopians doesnt matter if theyre extremist or atheist everything above ethiopians. You're a fake nationalist who hides behind things like "daarodnimo" "nationilism" "seccionism" or the exact opposite when it suits him.

I am not a nationalist. I would rather be ruled by Ethiopia than by some illiterate Arab wannabees. Your clan choose to support a proto-terrorist group and is being punished for its stupidity today. It is because you think Ethiopia is worse than Alshabab and ICU that you will never succeed in eliminating terror from the south.

What a traitor. Anyway, are you claiming that Hawiye deserve what is happening because of 2006? What business did some dude in Puntland have in konfuur? At that point there was little to no unity. If most hawiye supported ICU, so be it. To bring in Ethiopians is treason at it's finest. But you qabiilists will support what the officials do no matter what, change your avatar

Abdullahi Yusuf was the legal ruler of Somalia, Hawiye decided to rebel against him under the banner of a proto-terrorist group. You decided to set Somalia back by a decade. There would be no Ethiopia in Somalia if Hawiye had accepted Abdullahi Yusuf and waited for his term to run out. Hawiye totally deserve what is happening today, you made your bed and we put you to sleep in it.

I am not a nationalist. I would rather be ruled by Ethiopia than by some illiterate Arab wannabees. Your clan choose to support a proto-terrorist group and is being punished for its stupidity today. It is because you think Ethiopia is worse than Alshabab and ICU that you will never succeed in eliminating terror from the south.

Abdullahi Yusuf was the legal ruler of Somalia, Hawiye decided to rebel against him under the banner of a proto-terrorist group. You decided to set Somalia back by a decade. There would be no Ethiopia in Somalia if Hawiye had accepted Abdullahi Yusuf and waited for his term to run out. Hawiye totally deserve what is happening today, you made your bed and we put you to sleep in it.
Why do u act like Puntland is doing any better if the south stays destabilized? Ur two faced sxb lol,

How was he the legal ruler? There's a reason why ICU had a lot of support in the south and Yusuf didn't. Then again, as you said, you aren't a nationalist. You're a qabiilist who will defend the actions of a traitor. May you soon become the slave of a habesha.

Is Gaas an Omar Mohamud? Reason I ask is because I see people defending Abdullahi Yusuf for working with Ethiopians but bashing Gaas for doing the same thing. I don't know much about MJ internal politics tbh.

Last edited:

Hawiye ? Nacala it was the entire south that was against the invasion but ofcourse that doesnt fit your narrative of muh hawiye boogeyman.
A/Yusuf started this entire civil war because he was a power hungey cockroach.

Hawiye "deserve" this ? Does marehan, ogaden and raxanwein deserve it aswell ?

I am not a nationalist. I would rather be ruled by Ethiopia than by some illiterate Arab wannabees
abti mawaalatay ama soo waalan rbtaa cos I would rather be ruled by mentally ill somali than ethopia and if the choice was between ethopia or Arab wanabees I would choose the Arab wannabes

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Why do u act like Puntland is doing any better if the south stays destabilized? Ur two faced sxb lol,

The south cannot be stabilized without Ethiopia. If Ethiopia were to leave tomorrow, Alshabab would take over Koonfur Galbeed and be on the Burhakaba-Mogadishu highway the next day. The truth of the matter is that Hawiye politicians choose to pocket the money meant to create an SNA that Farmaajo could have now used to replace much of the Ethiopian force that is in Somalia. Your own politicians put you in this predicament of having to rely on your biggest geopolitical foe for your own safety.

How was he the legal ruler? There's a reason why ICU had a lot of support in the south and Yusuf didn't. Then again, as you said, you aren't a nationalist. You're a qabiilist who will defend the actions of a traitor. May you soon become the slave of a habesha.

The ICU was an insurgent force of religious extremists, Xasan Daahir Aweys was the theological leader ffs. Their goal was to establish a Taliban state where people get their hands chopped off, and women are stoned for not wearing the hijab. If the ICU had reached Puntland, it would have been a bloodbath. Ethiopia saved Somalia from a second all out civil war,

Status
Not open for further replies.