Gaas - "We can't live nor survive Without Ethiopia's Protection" Attacks Farmaajo Government

Status
Not open for further replies.
The topic is about Gaas but you tried to derail it with unrelated things including with other
forumers that engaged in clan bashing whose posts I had to delete as well. It got reported
and I had to delete it. You can defend Gaas all you want and publish your narrative on this
issue, but you can't derail the thread with unrelated things.

Derail?
I pointed out the blatant hypocrisy that is being displayed in this topic.
The only difference is that the hypocrite in chief, HAGstradamus hides his nonsense in the form of a tedious thesis.

Right now the entire politics section has been turned into a Puntland Witch Hunt yet somehow these topics escape policing by yourself.

Bohol

VIP
Derail?
The only difference is that the hypocrite in chief, HAGstradamus hides his nonsense in the form of a tedious thesis.

Yes that is why I left your first post on the thread that wasn't derailing but when it
came to clan bashing (which a lot of the members engaged forth and back) that is
when it became off topic. The OP reported the derailing as he didn't want his thread
turned into clan bashing and then moved, which is fair enough.

duchess you really have sunken this low, how pathetic, at least change your writing style it gives you away!

anyway talk the topic in hand, and stop this blatant derailing campaign your spearheading!

Don't address me again. Just because you have a split personality disorder doesn't mean I also suffer from this.
Aren't you the one claiming to people that you are MJ and that you have a Puntland ID card. Seek help aboowe, or is it abaayo?

What are you? Never mind. I don't care.

waraabe

Your superior
Horta, did I ask you for your unity? You are a drug abuser, I am not interested in unifying with someone as low as you. When I talk about Somali unity, I am talking about the Wadani people of Somaliland, Puntland, and Central/Southern Somalia. You are just like those people who would betray the Somalis in the time of colonization. People like you used to tell the people that we are strong when we are divided. InshaAllah the people of Somalia will unite and they will throw out the people that are useless like you.

We are t the same so how can I share a country with people beneath me like you? No I am not interested in your calaacal "waa we are all in a mess so let's unite so we call all be in a big mess". Go fix your home

Derail?

Right now the entire politics section has been turned into a Puntland Witch Hunt yet somehow these topics escape policing by yourself.

Some of the members could be from Puntland clan-wise but choose to support what they see as the better option. They would defend their clan with their life but realize this is not a life and death case for the collective tribe. It is not always true that someone with an opposite view hails from another clan. Can people be themselves and represent their individual self rather than some fictitious clan body?

Don't be paranoid.

Some of the members could be from Puntland clan-wise but choose to support what they see as the better option. they would defend their clan with their life but realize this is not a life and death case for the collective tribe. It is not always true that someone with an opposite view hails from another clan.

Don't be paranoid.

I would actually partake in these discussions if they were not blatantly hypocritical and qabiilist at the core.
Gaas is not the only corrupt politician, there are a myriad of issues that need to be dissected but they need to be done with an even hand.
HAGstradamus conveniently ignores the corrupt politicians who have forced minority Somalis out of the capital and into IDP camps, who pocket aid money whilst people starve in camps. These issues are endless yet somehow these politicians are absolved, how they obtain these lavish mansions is swept under the rug.

I will not allow Puntland and its politicians to be crucified whilst others are exempt. Either they all go under scrutiny or they should leave Puntland out of their crooked mouths (or keyboards).

Khalaas.

I would actually partake in these discussions if they were not blatantly hypocritical and qabiilist at the core.
Gaas is not the only corrupt politician, there are a myriad of issues that need to be dissected but they need to be done with an even hand.
HAGstradamus conveniently ignores the corrupt politicians who have forced minority Somalis out of the capital and into IDP camps, who pocket aid money whilst people starve in camps. These issues are endless yet somehow these politicians are absolved, how they obtain these lavish mansions is swept under the rug.

I will not allow Puntland and its politicians to be crucified whilst others are exempt. Either they all go under scrutiny or they should leave Puntland out of their crooked mouths (or keyboards).

Khalaas.

People of Puntland yes, don't allow any harm to them verbally or otherwise, but Politians in general, it should depend on what they do really. That is a bit more reasonable right?

Don't address me again. Just because you have a split personality disorder doesn't mean I also suffer from this.
Aren't you the one claiming to people that you are MJ and that you have a Puntland ID card. Seek help aboowe, or is it abaayo?

What are you? Never mind. I don't care.
lol, you are funny and laughable, but in a sad way, and horta since when did i claim to be so called ''mj'', or is it reverse you want me to be mj so i can defend you weaklings against the boogieman HG and the southies, anyway get a life, you sound like those fat xalimos, rejected and despised, truly despicable.

Ayway STOP DERAILING THE THREAD!!!

People of Puntland yes, don't allow any harm to them verbally or otherwise, but Politians in general, it should depend on what they do really. That is a bit more reasonable right?

Yes and they shouldn't just hail from Puntland. Either we go after ALL of them or people should mind their own business.
I can't stand corrupt politicians but what I hate even more is a hypocrite who is ruining the image of true patriots.

lol, you are funny and laughable, but in a sad way, and horta since when did i claim to be so called ''mj'', or is it reverse you want me to be mj so i defend you against the boogieman HG and the southies, anyway get a life, you sound like those fat xalimos, rejected and despised, truly despicable.

You're "Even" on somnet, that is obvious. You're a leper who wants desperately to fit in everywhere.
Your identity is not as hidden as you think it is but keep leaving receipts everywhere.

Aww. You really hurt my feelings. Get me some tissue :mjlol:

Yes and they shouldn't just hail from Puntland. Either we go after ALL of them or people should mind their own business.
I can't stand corrupt politicians but what I hate even more is a hypocrite who is ruining the image of true patriots.

You do realize the history of Mjs as patirots can not be masked by someone who decides to deny them their role? You are giving too much credit to where it doesn't exist/deserve. Any negative criticism to MJs collectively is the same as any criticism collectively aimed at other Somali clans.

You write good and seem educated. Just step back a little and use your verbal skills reasonably to defend what you see as defensible, that is all sis. If you cut the insults and point out what is obvious in Somali politics, that clan politics in general hinder the collective success of all Somalis, and elected clan leaders should do their bidding to secure the future of the country while they protect the local interests can not be debated I think.

Btw, anyone saw Inquisitive insult Mjs openly? I haven't. And I do say in advance I haven't spent too much time on politics section, but anyone can point that out to me. He will need to apologize if he did so. There is difference between discussing politics in good faith and insulting a clan.

@Duke of Bohol @Duchess @Kaleel @AbdiJohnson

Duke

In the interests of fairness, move this topic to the clan section or delete it altogether.
You can't muzzle one narrative whilst allowing a fake patriotic narrative to flourish!!!
You can create your own thread instead of ruining others.

@Ridig Rabah @Burhan I advise you do not engage with people like her. This isn't the place for it. She will easily bring you down to her level then beat you, because an experienced idiot is impossible to reason with. Delete your responses and leave her be. Let her scream into an echo-chamber filled with likes and laughs from the usual circlejerk.

You need to understand the game being played here, the same happened in my other threads, this @PuntiteQueen is sent to derail it with qabiil wars and provoke others into this senseless back and forth bashing.

This then gives @Duchess the excuse she needs to moves it to the clan section were only registered users can access, defacto burying the whole thing like several topics before, it's a clever attempt at silencing the opposition without appearing to do so directly, but the people are slowly waking up to this.
You hit the nail on the head.

Without Abdullahi Yusuf, Somalia would today be ruled by a Taliban-like coalition of hundreds of extremist militia. There would be no FGS, and chaos would rule. Most Hawiye supported the ICU and they are now reaping their just deserts.

Ethiopia is in Somalia because Hawiye supported the ICU. I would rather the south be ruled by the civilized Ethiopians than by the black Taliban. At least the Ethiopians don't chop appendages or stone women.

I rather be ruled by ethnic somalis than ethiopians doesnt matter if theyre extremist or atheist everything above ethiopians. You're a fake nationalist who hides behind things like "daarodnimo" "nationilism" "seccionism" or the exact opposite when it suits him.

Without Abdullahi Yusuf, Somalia would today be ruled by a Taliban-like coalition of hundreds of extremist militia. There would be no FGS, and chaos would rule. Most Hawiye supported the ICU and they are now reaping their just deserts.

Ethiopia is in Somalia because Hawiye supported the ICU. I would rather the south be ruled by the civilized Ethiopians than by the black Taliban. At least the Ethiopians don't chop appendages or stone women.
What a traitor. Anyway, are you claiming that Hawiye deserve what is happening because of 2006? What business did some dude in Puntland have in konfuur? At that point there was little to no unity. If most hawiye supported ICU, so be it. To bring in Ethiopians is treason at it's finest. But you qabiilists will support what the officials do no matter what, change your avatar

You can create your own thread instead of ruining others.

@Ridig Rabah @Burhan I advise you do not engage with people like her. This isn't the place for it. She will easily bring you down to her level then beat you, because an experienced idiot is impossible to reason with. Delete your responses and leave her be. Let her scream into an echo-chamber filled with likes and laughs from the usual circlejerk.

You hit the nail on the head.

It is easy to fall in love with her if you haven't read her political posts wallah. She is impressive and I would like her to stand on her ground while avoiding the pitfalls.

I cut Somalis slack always since politics are toxic in general. At the end of the day, waa walaasheen, someone I would honestly protect and would not let someone else harm her out there in the real world. And we should treat her the same way here.

Some tough love and then life goes on.

I don't do well in politics and I come across as holier than thou. I will always be correcting someone and I am not interested in that, so I hope Our Queen gets to do the right thing and defend her honorable clan at the same time.

Waan ka baxay.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
What a traitor. Anyway, are you claiming that Hawiye deserve what is happening because of 2006? What business did some dude in Puntland have in konfuur? At that point there was little to no unity. If most hawiye supported ICU, so be it. To bring in Ethiopians is treason at it's finest. But you qabiilists will support what the officials do no matter what, change your avatar
The argument that "we had to bring in Ethiopians to defeat terrorists" has no basis because the ICU were a moderate group, and targeting them only made things worse because the more extreme and isolated elements were empowered.

Besides, Abdullahi Yusuf is a known traitor who allied with the Ethiopians against Siad Barre right after the Ogaden war! They incorporated all of the land that he took into Ethiopia. He should have been executed.

The argument that "we had to bring in Ethiopians to defeat terrorists" has no basis because the ICU were a moderate group, and targeting them only made things worse because the more extreme and isolated elements were empowered.

Besides, Abdullahi Yusuf is a known traitor who allied with the Ethiopians against Siad Barre right after the Ogaden war! They incorporated all of the land that he took into Ethiopia. He should have been executed.
Wrong person

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending