Gaas - "We can't live nor survive Without Ethiopia's Protection" Attacks Farmaajo Government

Status
Not open for further replies.
perhaps i went too far but i was pointing out the hypocrisy. he is accusing p/land of being ethiopian lackeys while foreign troops are killing civilians in his village with no repercussions. he makes threads about gaas but not a word about situations like this.

I want Amisom out including Ethiopia that facilitates much of this terror. so does Farmaajo's government whom refuse to even speak to Ethiopia, I support them in this struggle while pot bellied Gaas is doing everything in his power for the status quo to persist.

Your own posters like duchess/Sheperd are on record wanting the status quo to remain in that other thread, so does this other one defecating all over this place.

You went even a step further by openly mocking a poor lady that had her child killed whilst trying to argue that I support their colonisation, your shamelessness is for all to see.

@Burhan

You need to understand the game being played here, the same happened in my other threads, this @PuntiteQueen is sent to derail it with qabiil wars and provoke others into this senseless back and forth bashing.

This then gives @Duchess the excuse she needs to moves it to the clan section were only registered users can access, defacto burying the whole thing like several topics before, it's a clever attempt at silencing the opposition without appearing to do so directly, but the people are slowly waking up to this.

@Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman

Sxb Caasimadda has many writers from up and down the country, they are the most impartial outlet I have seen, they have criticised every group including Farmaajo, they have a office in Garowe as well.

Besides they didn't report anything new, he spoke to the media about this very recently which I listened to, if anything, they didn't go far enough with their reporting and missed critical pieces from his statement without investigating them more deeply.

Bro, I don't do well in political discussion with Somalis because I can't stand clan bigotry. My type will never do well with Somalis anyway in their current state of irrationality when it comes to Somalia.

Glad anyone who read my few posts around here knows where I stand. I have no respect, empathy, sympathy, don't care about their religion, zero feeling of familial relations to any Somali who peddles in clan bigotry. They are as dead to me as the next Gaal.

I am out.

PS: In the long run, I suggest you don't assume negative/irrational individuals who discuss with you about politics are representatives of their clan, They represent their corrupt emotional heads and nothing to do with their larger clan members. So don't take it personal and change your views about other Somalis who are not represented by self appointed beings masquerading as a clan voice.

Derailkooda ha wasaan and the whole bakhti politics they peddle.

Last edited:
I want Amisom out including Ethiopia that facilitates much of this terror. so does Farmaajo's government whom refuse to even speak to Ethiopia, I support them in this struggle while pot bellied Gaas is doing everything in his power for the status quo to persist.

Your own posters like duchess/Sheperd are on record wanting the status quo to remain in that other thread, so does this other one defecating all over this place.

You went even a step further by openly mocking a poor lady that had her child killed whilst trying to argue that I support their colonisation, your shamelessness is for all to see.
lets put aside gaas and puntland for a second. which i know is hard for you.

the truth still remains that you shouldn't even be in this predicament. you political short sightedness and disorganization that allows every entity to take root in your villages/cities led to your current predicament. not amisom, not ethiopia and not the UK. the man you hate the most is the one you should thank for the government you have in Mogadishu and are so proud of today.

Konfurians like to accuse us of destabilising the South. The truth is Somaliland stopped caring about the South over 2 decades ago. There is only on clan that is interested in destabilising Xamar, and I think they know who they are.:hemad:

Everytime Gaas is critisized the Puntland Internet Defense Forces, knowing they cant debunk nor deny his crimes and vile nature, derail the entire thread into a muh qabill thread.

PATHETIC

Everytime Gaas is critisized the Puntland Internet Defense Forces, knowing they cant debunk nor deny his crimes and vile nature, derail the entire thread into a muh qabill thread.

PATHETIC

:russ:

I was the one accused of derailing the topic. Apparently telling people to keep to politics and address the pros/cons of what someone does rather than attack a clan collectively is considered derailing.

At any rate, Somalia is doomed if the forces of clan undermine the collective Somali efforts of coming together to have a country that functions and represents our aspirations.

These individuals on here who promote clan agenda to the detriment of Somalia, Only Allah can cure them of their disease. They are the kind who hurt Somalis with their virus.

We are sick of them every where.

Konfurians like to accuse us of destabilising the South. The truth is Somaliland stopped caring about the South over 2 decades ago. There is only on clan that is interested in destabilising Xamar, and I think they know who they are.:hemad:
You're reaching new lows. Konfuur voted in Farmaajo. We've long accepted the ills of the past and now want to move in, is that hard too understand?

GAAS55.jpg

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
lets put aside gaas and puntland for a second. which i know is hard for you.

the truth still remains that you shouldn't even be in this predicament. you political short sightedness and disorganization that allows every entity to take root in your villages/cities led to your current predicament. not amisom, not ethiopia and not the UK. the man you hate the most is the one you should thank for the government you have in Mogadishu and are so proud of today.

Without Abdullahi Yusuf, Somalia would today be ruled by a Taliban-like coalition of hundreds of extremist militia. There would be no FGS, and chaos would rule. Most Hawiye supported the ICU and they are now reaping their just deserts.

Ethiopia is in Somalia because Hawiye supported the ICU. I would rather the south be ruled by the civilized Ethiopians than by the black Taliban. At least the Ethiopians don't chop appendages or stone women.

waraabe

Your superior
Gaas is a puppet and everyone knows it and so are Silaanyo and HSM.
1. South/Central Somalia have foreign troops because the capital is in the South. The people in the South are victims of circumstance.
2. Puntland and Somaliland don't need foreign troops because they are already very loyal to Ethiopia. (Gaas goes to the security conference, 19% of Berbera Port's revenue is owned by Ethiopia)

Somalis should not be attacking each other. We should be working together to come out of the hole we dug ourselves into. Somali unity is the only way we will survive the modern era or we will continue to be servants of other people.

The good old 'we are in it together' . No we are not in it together

You can keep your unity and your foreign troops.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
The good old 'we are in it together' . No we are not in it together

You can keep your unity and your foreign troops.
Horta, did I ask you for your unity? You are a drug abuser, I am not interested in unifying with someone as low as you. When I talk about Somali unity, I am talking about the Wadani people of Somaliland, Puntland, and Central/Southern Somalia. You are just like those people who would betray the Somalis in the time of colonization. People like you used to tell the people that we are strong when we are divided. InshaAllah the people of Somalia will unite and they will throw out the people that are useless like you.

I respect Gaas for standing up; we all remember when Merhan was in the house last time and Majerteen were the sidekicks, I don't think Gaas wants to be a sidekick for Farmaajo.

Bohol

VIP
@Duke of Bohol @Duchess @Kaleel @AbdiJohnson

Duke

In the interests of fairness, move this topic to the clan section or delete it altogether.
You can't muzzle one narrative whilst allowing a fake patriotic narrative to flourish!!!

The topic is about Gaas but you tried to derail it with unrelated things including with other
forumers that engaged in clan bashing whose posts I had to delete as well. It got reported
and I had to delete it. You can defend Gaas all you want and publish your narrative on this
issue, but you can't derail the thread with unrelated things.

@Duke of Bohol @Duchess @Kaleel @AbdiJohnson

Duke

In the interests of fairness, move this topic to the clan section or delete it altogether.
You can't muzzle one narrative whilst allowing a fake patriotic narrative to flourish!!!

duchess you really have sunken this low, how pathetic, at least change your writing style it gives you away!

anyway talk the topic in hand, and stop this blatant derailing campaign your spearheading!

@Burhan

Why are you acting like you're not the one who ran to the mod and got the posts deleted
What happened to free speech?

:wtfdis:

@Duke of Bohol

You should have just moved it to the clan section, instead of allowing HAGstradamus to allow his narrative and deleting my posts. This is not right.

I didn't actually because you didn't write anything that warranted to be deleted. You stand corrected and that is what I did. I pointed out to you that you are rational when you discuss about other issues but sound as if you lost your marbles when it comes to clan politics. You sound you have lost your bearings in clan politics. Apply the same rationality and address the benefits of Gaas traveling to Ethiopia. You can simply quote his reasons or create one for him which will suffice. The goodshepherd is doing that without insulting a clan. That is more reasonable and a bit less toxic for your soul as well since insulting a Somali clan is wrong religiously if you care about religion anyway considering how Somalis pay lip service to God. It is wrong to insult people collectively and I would correct anyone who does that towards any clan irrespective.

Let others defend Gaas if you can't do it without insults.

Without Abdullahi Yusuf, Somalia would today be ruled by a Taliban-like coalition of hundreds of extremist militia. There would be no FGS, and chaos would rule. Most Hawiye supported the ICU and they are now reaping their just deserts.

Ethiopia is in Somalia because Hawiye supported the ICU. I would rather the south be ruled by the civilized Ethiopians than by the black Taliban. At least the Ethiopians don't chop appendages or stone women.
100s is keyword.

ICU wanted to invade puntland. they expected we would welcome the warlords of yesterday under a new banner. how did it turn out for them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending