Former President Silanyo accused of war crimes, in 1980s Ethiopia

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@CirJiid are you even isaaq to be commmenting you dont know nothing about the area their are two diffrent dhegaxbuur areas of residence the one where they were killed was a the village dhegaxbuur not the major city inhabited by tens of thousands of ogadens

it happend in the edge of habar yoonis and ogaden area in dhegaxbuur snm terrorists loyal to silanyo oderd a massacre and looting of both qarhajis nomads and ogadens

upload_2019-3-21_17-1-18.png

we literally border the ogadens in hawd nacasyahow we are the ones who border them in dhegaxbuur we regarlarly move over their for grazing its what nomads do:shookgabre:

the circle is where the hy nomads live they were killed alongside some ogadens not far from dhegaxbuur after the qarhajis went of their for reconciliation with the qarhajis

the culprits are silanyos snm factions supported by ethiopia:farmajoyaab:

View attachment 83438

You're an idiot, the route to dhagax buur is through sacad muuse lands in hawd, and harta sheekh was the largest displacement camp for all isaak fleeing war.

Garhajis were clearly targeted in the 1980s and 1990s by Anti Garhajis elements of the SNM.
Where does it say that in the document you dumb , I'm garxajis.

@CirJiid are you even isaaq to be commmenting you dont know nothing about the area their are two diffrent dhegaxbuur areas of residence the one where they were killed was a the village dhegaxbuur not the major city inhabited by tens of thousands of ogadens

it happend in the edge of habar yoonis and ogaden area in dhegaxbuur snm terrorists loyal to silanyo oderd a massacre and looting of both qarhajis nomads and ogadens

View attachment 83439

Yeah you had to google it and back track on your comment you dumb fucking sheegato:russ::chrisfreshhah:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Why are they changing the argument, this isn't about Sacad Muse, its about Silanyo killing people

these people are the masters of derailment

:gucciwhat:
30 years still searching for Ictraaf and no one even give them a shit. Man this qaat really killed them lool.

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
sa'ad this sa'ad that wallahi this thread is sooo dumb. all the puntlanders believe anything negative about SL :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
You're an idiot, the route to dhagax buur is through sacad muuse lands in hawd, and harta sheekh was the largest displacement camp for all isaak fleeing war.

Where does it say that in the document you dumb , I'm garxajis.

Listen you dumb fucking , do you not know how they ganged up on Garhajis on all side in the fucking 90s?

:mjlol: you think that came out of no where, or did it start in the 80s?

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Yeah you had to google it and back track on your comment you dumb fucking sheegato:russ::chrisfreshhah:
hoyada iyo abaha was i showed you a map of the area qarhajis clealry border the ogaden nomads its well known you dont know this shiit cause your retarded and stupid

qarhajis clearly border ogadens in this map:shookgabre:

upload_2019-3-21_17-1-18.png

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
The document clearly says silanyo is a that should not be trusted. Im glad he's dying of Alzheimer's and cuqdad in the UAE, f*ck that old coon bastard. He needs to return all the money he stole to the people of Somaliland.

Faahiye

Male Male Male Male
Garhajis were clearly targeted in the 1980s and 1990s by Anti Garhajis elements of the SNM.
@IftiinOfLife,

I doubt Garxajis we’re killed or targeted by SNM. Garxajis formed a crucial role in the movement. It may be possible some members on their own will may have done such crimes against other subclans but that shouldn’t be reflected on the SNM as a whole. As I said before Garxajis were a vital role in the movement and we even had Garxajis members like Abdirahman tuur who was the chairman of the movement.

Best,

Faahiye

:mjlol::russ::russ: Garxajis being targeted by SNM.:chrisfreshhah:@geeljire madaxweyne madaxweyne Tell us who were the high officers of SNM. Do these people actually believe this sheegato?:damn:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
@IftiinOfLife,

I doubt Garxajis we’re killed or targeted by SNM. Garxajis formed a crucial role in the movement. It may be possible some members on their own will may have done such crimes against other subclans but that shouldn’t be reflected on the SNM as a whole. As I said before Garxajis were a vital role in the movement and we even had Garxajis members like Abdirahman tuur who was the chairman of the movement.

Best,

Faahiye
That iftin and geeljiri are non isaaqs who have no clue about the history of snm

Trending