Former President Silanyo accused of war crimes, in 1980s Ethiopia

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
The document clearly says silanyo is a that should not be trusted. Im glad he's dying of Alzheimer's and cuqdad in the UAE, f*ck that old coon bastard. He needs to return all the money he stole to the people of Somaliland.

f*ck you dissing the old how dare you dont make me fucking start cussing about your obese fatass pig that u call a president

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
@IftiinOfLife,

I doubt Garxajis we’re killed or targeted by SNM. Garxajis formed a crucial role in the movement. It may be possible some members on their own will may have done such crimes against other subclans but that shouldn’t be reflected on the SNM as a whole. As I said before Garxajis were a vital role in the movement and we even had Garxajis members like Abdirahman tuur who was the chairman of the movement.

Best,

Faahiye

Then why playing the Innocent card and asking to be separated if you killed others somalis also?.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
"It's not the city Dhaka buur it's the other one...closer to garxajis" "it wasnt ishak it was garxajis" even though doc says ishak. Keep exposing yourself :russ:
you think its the dhegaxbuur the ogaden city with thousands of ogadens :faysalwtf:

your a joke your a nacas quit replaying to this thread you dont know what the f*ck your talking about clearly your mom and dad must be some amhara prosittitues wallahi billahi :siilaanyolaugh:

how the f*ck do you think snm terorirsts were going to attack ogadens in dhegaxbuur the city with tens of thousands of ogadens its not a tiny tuulo you nacas:mahubowtf:

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
@IftiinOfLife,

I doubt Garxajis we’re killed or targeted by SNM. Garxajis formed a crucial role in the movement. It may be possible some members on their own will may have done such crimes against other subclans but that shouldn’t be reflected on the SNM as a whole. As I said before Garxajis were a vital role in the movement and we even had Garxajis members like Abdirahman tuur who was the chairman of the movement.

Best,

Faahiye

Out of all due respect Faahiye, we know the truth now.

Garhajis was used in order to propagate and UPLIFT non garhajis members of the SNM who couldn't go toe to toe with Kacaan and company. Everybody in the entire Somalia knows Garhajis are the toughest fucking Isaaq, and rightfully so, they are the KINGS.

This is well known.

When Somaliland got its independence, the first order of business was de arming GARHAJIS, investing in NON GARHAJIS ASSETS, and not building up GARHAJIS infrastructure, in the 90s some Garhajis woke up to this, but were being called 'traitors'.

The Somaliland project had GOOD INTENTIONS to start with, but underneath the surface, it turned into a Habar Awal and Habar Jeclo business cabal of lies and deceit.

Garhajis 2.0 woke up NOW, and the same lies thrown at them in the 90s is being said now.

@geeljire madaxweyne you are not Habar Yoonis nor Garxajis, stop exposing yourself any further you sheegato.

1. You don't know that Habar Yoonis live in Hargeysa and you said not a single Habar Yoonis lives there.

2. Now you claim SNM killed Garxajis, whereas Garxajis was an integral part of SNM like any other Isaaq subclan.

SNM was created by all Isaaq subtribes, but the most famous of the leadership were Habar Yoonis. Mujaahid Abdirahan Tuur, Mujahid Lixle, Mujahid Maxamed Cali, Mujahid Kowsar, Mujahid Ahmed Mire and many many more. May Allah be merciful with these great man.

Here is the most famous alive SNM Habar Yoonis Veteran Ahmed Mire speaking about SNM events and how things happened.

You are by far the worst sheegato I've seen so far.

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
@geeljire madaxweyne you are not Habar Yoonis nor Garxajis, stop exposing yourself any further you sheegato.

1. You don't know that Habar Yoonis live in Hargeysa and you said not a single Habar Yoonis lives there.

2. Now you claim SNM killed Garxajis, whereas Garxajis was an integral part of SNM like any other Isaaq subclan.

SNM was created by all Isaaq subtribes, but the most famous of the leadership were Habar Yoonis. Mujaahid Abdirahan Tuur, Mujahid Lixle, Mujahid Maxamed Cali, Mujahid Kowsar, Mujahid Ahmed Mire and many many more. May Allah be merciful with these great man.

Here is the most famous alive SNM Habar Yoonis Veteran Ahmed Mire speaking about SNM events and how things happened.

he'll deny this watch

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
It's a attack and free for all against Garhajis here, it's so obvious

:mjlol:

The same talking points from the 90s are being used against Garhajis :gucciwhat:

And he still believes that HY live in saylac and lowyacado

Trending

Latest posts