Former President Silanyo accused of war crimes, in 1980s Ethiopia

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
what about morgan and tuuke ibn sharmoota

What is hidden about them? Everything came out, are you fucking dumb? I see a fucking Tuuke documentary every fucking year. Everybody knows what that piece of shit did.

Why can't Siilyaano and co. get the same treatment?
Everyone of their ilk's secrets will be brought to light

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
it was the subclans of either habar awal and jeclo snm militias who comitted the massacres against the qarhajis nomads and ogadens on the orders of silanyo with ethiopian support, even the qarhajis said it was silanyo who comitted the massacres supported by tons of evidences and proof this is just one of them
It didn’t mention subclans of isaaqs that were attacked. You do know That Gx aren’t the only isaaq subclans living in hawd?

you making up lies just to fit your narrative. You’re actually a joke

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
So I clicked on the source's link and it's from

"Defense Technical Information Center
The Defense Technical Information Center is the repository for research and engineering information for the United States Department of Defense." about in particular, The horn of africa in 1985-10-10

It looks like siilyaanyo was in cohoots with British intelligence , based on this released report, since they allowed him to stay in UK after his indiscriminate killings of certain somali tribes.

Could this explain why certain fishing rights on the coast of Somaliland was awarded to British companies, decades later?

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
then guys if qarhajis was actually being killed by snm then why were they apart of snm then. they even support somaliland aswell

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
If you go there we had it from you before that in Mudug and nugaal. Isaaq was part of it also with MX. Dont play innocent when anything related to you.
isaaq dont deny that they participated in attacking abdullahi yusuf and ssdf colonal caare even admitted that the same militias that took part are still their in the so called somaliland

in this clip caare pointed out the isaaq who took part in the war against abdullahi yusuf

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
It didn’t mention subclans of isaaqs that were attacked. You do know That Gx aren’t the only isaaq subclans living in hawd?

You keep defending what can't be defended.

You need to wake up and smell the coffee, all these motherfuckers is warlords, spies, coons, and genocidal maniacs lol. Don't cast your lot in with them.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
You keep defending what can't be defended.

You need to wake up and smell the coffee, all these motherfuckers is warlords, spies, coons, and genocidal maniacs lol. Don't cast your lot in with them.
I’m not defending shit. He makes up lies saying it’s x clan that got attacked when clearly it Doesn’t say in the documents.

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
then guys if qarhajis was actually being killed by snm then why were they apart of snm then. they even support somaliland aswell

I don't think they realized the truth about siilyano and the ulterior motives certain cuqdad members had, and Garhajis joined SNM out of isaaqnimo and justice. I honestly think they were used.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
isaaq dont deny that they participated in attacking abdullahi yusuf and ssdf colonal caare even admitted that the same militias that took part are still their in the so called somaliland

in this clip caare pointed out the isaaq who took part in the war against abdullahi yusuf
Man they saying all day we need Ictraaf from the rest of country of what others did to us but ironically they dont see what they did to others!.

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
What do you mean it’s obvious? Bring proof instead of assumptions

hawd has sacad musa, arap and Gx

I like you how break down Habar awal to just Sacad muse, to make it seem like they are bigger then Garhajis :mjlol:

Wallahi, my prediction is , Somalilanders will wake up and see how their country was being twisted from the inside. This leak against Siilanyo was just the start.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

exactly thats why they did it, these habar jeclo or habar awals living in hawd would go through qarhajis terrirtory to launch attacks against ogadens in dhegaxbuur they would also target the qarhajis nomads their ocassionally,

infact silanyo himself oderd many of these attacks to be carried out against the qarhajis in hawd as part of revenge killing or land grabbing.

later they simply denied it and the siad barre army attacked and the majority of the qarhajis joined the snm militias

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
that was the reason these habar jeclo or habar awals living in hawd would go to go through qarhajis terrirtory to launch attacks against ogadens in dhegaxbuur they would also target the qarhajis nomads their ocassionally,

infact silanyo himself oderd many of these attacks top be carried out against the qarhajis in hawd as part of revenge killing or land grabbing.

later they simply denied it and the siad barre army attacked and the majority of the qarhajis joined the snm militias

False flag attacks

:gucciwhat:, it's obvious when HY and the rest of Garhajis joined SNM, it was a wrap, but their good natured intentions were being manipulated by snakes in the grass. We saw the same bullshit later in the 90s with the Berbera fiasco.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I like you how break down Habar awal to just Sacad muse, to make it seem like they are bigger then Garhajis :mjlol:

Wallahi, my prediction is , Somalilanders will wake up and see how their country was being twisted from the inside. This leak against Siilanyo was just the start.
I said sacad muse cause it’s only them in hawd not cisse muse. Are you slow or something ?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
exactly thats why they did it, these habar jeclo or habar awals living in hawd would go through qarhajis terrirtory to launch attacks against ogadens in dhegaxbuur they would also target the qarhajis nomads their ocassionally,

infact silanyo himself oderd many of these attacks to be carried out against the qarhajis in hawd as part of revenge killing or land grabbing.

Can you bring proof?

If not than you shouldn’t be spewing nonsense with out backing it up with sources lol

Trending

Latest posts