For those Somali's from Ethiopia's Somali Region/Somali Galbeed

Go take an international relations course. No one gives a flying fudge about tribal nonsense. Your not even a sovereign nation, no one will think of you in any discussion that will be had if they go the independent route.
The question of this thread is hypothetical what will happen to kalinka shanaad if Ethiopia falls and what way will they go and the reality answer is it depends on the community of each clan what their people think is best for their future and the Somali elite politicians in Jigjiga has no say on the issue as the elders and the people will decide. Having Hawd join back to Somaliland that's my opinion and it's popular among my community in there as it will make things easier especially economically .

I didn't assume anything you just did and Samaroon lands are mostly in Somaliland and if they want their lands in kilinka shanaad to join up with them that's their right but inshallah we're getting our Hawd back
Incorrect. Majority of Samaroon reside in K5. 65-70% of the Samaroon population live there..

Anyhow what could possibly make the Samaroon there unite with Awdal other than uniting with their kin, there’s no other benefits to it..Zero economic, social and cultural benefits in joining.

They’ll be better off with an independent Galbeed or Galbeed joining Somalia, if they play their cards right.

Same could be said for certain Isaaq subs, but hey you go reunite your Galbeed villages to SL, see if SL can handle that pressure..

That nobody cares about tribalism, somalia is tribalism personified
I didn’t meant tribalism for Somalis, you need to read what I wrote again. I said no one in the world as hypothetically the African Union and UN will be involved. If you divide up a state, no one will give recognition because some unrecognized state of Somalia said their people live in a small area of it. Get serious.

PL are a part of Somalia, OGs have a presence in jubaland so them wanting to join Somalia is not far fetched. Only problem I’ll agree with you is the sitti region wanting to join Djibouti but then again IOG is a dictator he’s not gonna prosper that area. Hawd and reserve area are all ready under the influence of Jijiga, they’re too small of a population to get what they want. SL wants independence, they would be under the spotlight if they expanded to capture areas outside their colonial borders
Sitti or other Ciise territories joining Dijbouti would cause more problem or chaos inside the country as Canfarta wouldn't agree to have more Ciise in their country while their region isn't going to be part of Djibouti and have access to that port that's why Ethiopia falling down is bad for Djibouti stability.

On Somaliland you are right on its issue for recognition as it claims the borders of pre union but other hand you have a community wanting to join you and Somalia I believe didn't drop its claim of Somaliweyn as we think that will resurrect again once Ethiopia falls and claiming all Kalinka shanaad

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Incorrect. Majority of Samaroon reside in K5. 65-70% of the Samaroon population live there..

Anyhow what could possibly make the Samaroon there unite with Awdal other than uniting with their kin, there’s no other benefits to it..Zero economic, social and cultural benefits in joining.

They’ll be better off with an independent Galbeed or Galbeed joining Somalia, if they play their cards right.

Same could be said for certain Isaaq subs, but hey you go reunite your Galbeed villages to SL, see if SL can handle that pressure..
You know how somalis are they all care about some kuursi and if they dont get it they will rebel. It makes more sense if every qabil in the somali region joins there clan. Maybe IOG doesnt want sitti to join djibouti because the other cisse sub clans will Outnumber his family.

I didn’t meant tribalism for Somalis, you need to read what I wrote again. I said no one in the world as hypothetically the African Union and UN will be involved. If you divide up a state, no one will give recognition because some unrecognized state of Somalia said their people live in a small area of it. Get serious.
What has recognition got to with it? Somaliland is making deals with ethiopia and uae, directly undermining Somalias sovereignty and Somalia Aka Amisom can't do anything

What about the port as Samaroon especially nomads in kalinka shanaad depend on it as it's close to them which will make sense for them to join up with Awdal and already many of them go back and forth on the border.

It's just hypothetical let's not pretend everything will be fine as we know Ethiopia falling down will cause catastrophic consequence with economic problem hitting SL Djibouti and Somalia and also instability especially in Dir dawa the border in Djibouti with Afar region and you also got Eritrea which is afraid of Canfarta insurgency as Canfarta want Assab port to reconnect with their landlocked region.

You know how somalis are they all care about some kuursi and if they dont get it they will rebel. It makes more sense if every qabil in the somali region joins there clan. Maybe IOG doesnt want sitti to join djibouti because the other cisse sub clans will Outnumber his family.
Another problem if Sitti joins up it won't be acceptable to canfarta who would see it threat to their political representation in the country and you also got Afar region that could start armed insurgency inside Djibouti

What has recognition got to with it? Somaliland is making deals with ethiopia and uae, directly undermining Somalias sovereignty and Somalia Aka Amisom can't do anything
Them taking advantage of a weak central government is whatever. Puntland itself can do that. Jubaland does it all the time. Your not the only one.

But to think they’ll have any say of what will happen in the Somali region of Ethiopia is delusional. If Ethiopia were to let go of that region which the African Union and the UN would be involved, the only deal that would be available is unite with Somalia or go the independent route which jigjiga is the capital. Somaliland will not be thought of. Like I said, your not recognized.

Them taking advantage of a weak central government is whatever. Puntland itself can do that. Jubaland does it all the time. Your not the only one.

But to think they’ll have any say of what will happen in the Somali region of Ethiopia is delusional. If Ethiopia were to let go of that region which the African Union and the UN would be involved, the only deal that would be available is unite with Somalia or go the independent route which jigjiga is the capital. Somaliland will not be thought of. Like I said, your not recognized.
Uhmm who got boots on the ground?? That's right the one that can enforce its authority can and it doesn't matter what International community thinks as Ethiopia is gone with everyone going their separate way but a collapse of Ethiopia isn't good for somalia stability as AS could possibly sneak in and establish new base

When they join somalia or go independent in this hypothetical of yours. What's to stop regions like hawd from wanting to secede just like somaliland? There's way more options available

When they join somalia or go independent in this hypothetical of yours. What's to stop regions like hawd from wanting to secede just like somaliland? There's way more options available
You talk as if Hawd is just Isaaq lol. And if the Isaaq parts of Hawd try and secede, no one will hear them, just like no one hears Somaliland.

There’s no other options, it’s either join a recognized country like Somalia or go independent.

Iidoors tryna use the Dir card when it suits them. Not working and never will. Where was Iidoor when it was Ogaden soldiers and boys protecting cisse citizens in sitti from Canfar. Cisse are forever indebted to Ogaden. Iidoorow take your Dir bullshit and shove it up your ass :mjkkk: :mjkkk:

Ogadenia being an independent country seems like the best option. Somalia is a failed state option out of the way. The railroad line connecting the region to Djibouti can generate billions alone.

Ogadenia being an independent country seems like the best option. Somalia is a failed state option out of the way. The railroad line connecting the region to Djibouti can generate billions alone.
Being landlocked has its troubles but berbera and Djibouti is there.

I don’t know much about Ogadenia, why has it never tried to gain independence like Eritrea?

You talk as if Hawd is just Isaaq lol. And if the Isaaq parts of Hawd try and secede, no one will hear them, just like no one hears Somaliland.

There’s no other options, it’s either join a recognized country like Somalia or go independent.
You know if they join somalia it will be divided into several clan states as somalia federal system is based on tribalism :mjlaugh:

Iidoors tryna use the Dir card when it suits them. Not working and never will. Where was Iidoor when it was Ogaden soldiers and boys protecting cisse citizens in sitti from Canfar. Cisse are forever indebted to Ogaden. Iidoorow take your Dir bullshit and shove it up your ass :mjkkk: :mjkkk:
Isn't your liyuu police or militia mostly for cagdheer the ones that TPLF created to fight off their kins ONLF :mjlol:

Yeah good job defending Ciise 👍

Trending