For those Somali's from Ethiopia's Somali Region/Somali Galbeed

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Iidoors tryna use the Dir card when it suits them. Not working and never will. Where was Iidoor when it was Ogaden soldiers and boys protecting cisse citizens in sitti from Canfar. Cisse are forever indebted to Ogaden. Iidoorow take your Dir bullshit and shove it up your ass :mjkkk: :mjkkk:
Protect them do you have proof? :comeon: It was cisse militias that protected themselves even after they begged the somali region president

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Ogadenia being an independent country seems like the best option. Somalia is a failed state option out of the way. The railroad line connecting the region to Djibouti can generate billions alone.
If you become a independent country you cant name it ogadenia that allone would be a problem.:denzelnigga:

reer

VIP
Them taking advantage of a weak central government is whatever. Puntland itself can do that. Jubaland does it all the time. Your not the only one.

But to think they’ll have any say of what will happen in the Somali region of Ethiopia is delusional. If Ethiopia were to let go of that region which the African Union and the UN would be involved, the only deal that would be available is unite with Somalia or go the independent route which jigjiga is the capital. Somaliland will not be thought of. Like I said, your not recognized.
lets be real every inter border clan will want to unite with their brethren across the border and will refuse to recognize silly borders. it would be doqonimo for say marehan or other clans to have a border and two SOMALI nationalities.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
If Somalia gets itself in order then unity is a best case scenario. This thread is turning into an unukah leh shit-show.
there's no Ogadeenyia it's kilinka shanaad or Somali Galbeed and Hawd is dominated by Reer Sheekh Isaxaq once Ethiopia falls in Allah willing it will return to Somaliland
The way you switch between arguing for British endorsed borders to wanting to unite over qabil is astounding. No shame wallahi, it's on par with the marexaan N&N nutjobs here.
somaliweyn was under british administration in 1941. somaliland base their borders on ayeeyo elizabeths colony not british military administration of ww2.
There's no point in using logic with qabilists especially one's who can't admit it.

Yeah but if they join somalia its gonna be a problem because they will demand more seats. Is somalia gonna give them more seats i doubt that. I have no problem if the OG parts of the somali region join jubaland. And the other parts join PL /SL and djibouti
this is where 1p1v comes into play. But that all starts and depends on Somalia fixing itself

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Says the Dblock you has no any political significant in Somali territories :mjlol:
Dhulbahante have more relevance in Somaliland than HY, how sad is that :icon lol:

the Habar Yonis, a large clan of the Isaaq / Garxajis family (which also includes 'Idagale) straddle the Somaliland border, and branches of the family also live in the area of Berbera and 'Eerigaabo in Somaliland. Gaashamo serves as the clan's Ethiopian "capital", in a territory that spreads north to Hargeysa, Oodweyne, and Bur'o. It is a source of aggravation for the community that Gaashamo is administratively labelled as a dependency of Dhagaxbuur - a town dominated by a clan (the Ogaadeen) with whom they have strained relations and little common interest.
Don’t stay mad at me when your clan is both irrelevant in SL and in Somali region where you guys are constantly aggravated that your town is considered a dependant on Dhagaxbuur :mjlol:

You should be begging @Removed ’s cousins to have mercy on you. Not be talking to me.

Of course this town is also shared by HJ lmao. You guys don’t even have a single degmo you live alone in besides tuulos.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
the Habar Je'elo are not strongly represented in Ethiopia, occupying a wedge of territory between the Habar Yonis and the Dhulbahante. Their relations with the Dhulbahante are characterised by feuds and disputes over grazing, and they have little in common politically, having fought on different sides during the SNM's war against the Siyaad Barre regime. Their only major 'urban' centre is Bur'o, a town they share roughly equally with the Habar Yonis. Within Ethiopia, the Habar Je'elo find themselves generally lumped together with the Habar Yonis, and resent the pre-eminence of Gaashamo as a local centre of Isaaq activity (the Habar Je'elo have no comparable Ethiopian base). They therefore seek separate representation from Gaashamo vis-à-vis the regional government and the constituent assembly.

What’s with isaaqs claiming any part of Somali galbeed would go to SL when they’re so underrepresented there :damn:

peep the “urban” in quotation marks. Reminds me of when I kept putting “city” in quotes on that burco thread. Burco’s the worst sh*thole in existence in Somalia. Even they know it can’t be considered urban just because it has high population. These people are sh*tting in holes ffs :deadpeter:

What’s with isaaqs claiming any part of Somali galbeed would go to SL when they’re so underrepresented there :damn:
I don’t know that much about that region other then where some subs of dblock live, ileen this whole time I was talking to them for no reason. :bell:

Says the Dblock you has no any political significant in Somali territories :mjlol:
If we defect as a clan to Puntland or create our own maamul SL can kiss ictraaf goodbye since you can no longer claim your former colonial borders. That alone is a lot of political significance.

It explains why you try to downplay our dominance of Sool by calling us the “eastern Sool” community as if 90% of the gobol isn’t populated by us :pachah1:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
If we defect as a clan to Puntland or create our own maamul SL can kiss ictraaf goodbye since you can no longer claim your former colonial borders. That alone is a lot of political significance.

It explains why you try to downplay our dominance of Sool by calling us the “eastern Sool” community as if 90% of the gobol isn’t populated by us :pachah1:
these guys repeat the same thing so much and hope people will just believe them. “you’re not in sanaag”, “you’re in east sool”, “no such thing as cayn”.

Same thing with SL, they think if they call it a country enough it’ll automatically become 1. These guys are delusional lol.

these guys repeat the same thing so much and hope people will just believe them. “you’re not in sanaag”, “you’re in east sool”, “no such thing as cayn”.

Same thing with SL, they think if they call it a country enough it’ll automatically become 1. These guys are delusional lol.
Lol spot on it’s an echo chamber most diaspora Landers on this forum and Twitter only go to Hargeisa and MAYBE Burco then right back home. They hardly ever go to SSC to see our presence in the area lol

Tbh if you guys go your own way and try to share power with Dhabayaco I don't care I just say good luck with your future but first liberate yourselves from si baakhti HJ who are there by xiniinyahooda :drakelaugh:

‏‏‎

Dhulbahante have more relevance in Somaliland than HY, how sad is that :icon lol:

Don’t stay mad at me when your clan is both irrelevant in SL and in Somali region where you guys are constantly aggravated that your town is considered a dependant on Dhagaxbuur :mjlol:

You should be begging @Removed ’s cousins to have mercy on you. Not be talking to me.

Of course this town is also shared by HJ lmao. You guys don’t even have a single degmo you live alone in besides tuulos.
Big claim farastani I'm not the one crying in hotels begging every politicians in Xamar to recognize the tribal enclave SSC :drakelaugh:

Just so you know the next president of JSL is HY while you guys will be forever used by MJ iyo MX in Xamar :pachah1:

Tbh if you guys go your own way and try to share power with Dhabayaco I don't care I just say good luck with your future but first liberate yourselves from si baakhti HJ who are there by xiniinyahooda :drakelaugh:
HJ never captured Sool nor do they have any ciidin there currently and if they did we’d just flick them off to Burco like how we did to them in 2011 when they thought they could settle in Kalshaale by force. :axvmm9o:

If Somalia gets itself in order then unity is a best case scenario. This thread is turning into an unukah leh shit-show.

The way you switch between arguing for British endorsed borders to wanting to unite over qabil is astounding. No shame wallahi, it's on par with the marexaan N&N nutjobs here.

There's no point in using logic with qabilists especially one's who can't admit it.
What does British have to do with this I just don't want to be part of the failed somalia you call a country which doesn't exist only in maps and if you call yourself a waddani where was that when adeerka was bombing the north and massacring everyone ??? Where was the Somalinimo you guys preach about it 24/7 ?

We remember how you guys treated us when went to Xamar escaping the war so you can keep your fake Somalinimo to yourself

HJ never captured Sool nor do they have any ciidin there currently and if they did we’d just flick them off to Burco like how we did to them in 2011 when they thought they could settle in Kalshaale by force. :axvmm9o:
Commander of JSL forces in Sool and de facto ruler of Sool is Biiciide HJ you should know that since you are from there :russsmug:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
HJ? The same guys who have no single city they own? The same guy with the largest town they own having only 20K people?

That Hj? The homeless vagabonds who are crying in gashamo because they’re “lumped with Habar Yoonis” :damn:

Commander of JSL forces in Sool and de facto ruler of Sool is Biiciide HJ you should know that since you are from there :russsmug:

lol that means nothing to the real commanders of Sool. Recently Bahararsame "SL"militia traded some weapons with Cagjar against the wishes of SL and told them I control my militia and we do what we want. Faraax hashin the head of Bahararsame militia told them to f*ck off.

Commander of JSL forces in Sool and you should know that since you are from there :russsmug:
Lol answer this honestly bro if Jamaac Siyaad tell Ali Barre he has 24 hours to go back to Burco what is he going to do about it?
Bradley Beal Basketball GIF by NBC Sports Washington

Trending

Latest posts