For those Somali's from Ethiopia's Somali Region/Somali Galbeed

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Why are assuming the Dir clans wants to be apart of SL. Except for the Samaroons who aren’t even 100% pro-SL. No one wants you 😂😂. Daroods are minimum 40% of that region and with the support of half cisse population plus Hawiye presence. SL claiming any territory is unimaginable. Stick to claiming reclaiming badhan and buuhoodle since they’re within your “territory”
So what do you think will happen? If the somali region gets released and becomes a country best believe Every clan will take their parts wether you like it or not. Some will join SL some will join PL and sitti will join djibouti. Or do you think all clans in the somali region will let OG rule them for life :mjlaugh:
Somali_clan_map_1 (3).jpg

And PS i know you are a sheegato

So what do you think will happen? If the somali region gets released and becomes a country best believe Every clan will take their parts wether you like it or not. Some will join SL some will join PL and sitti will join djibouti. Or do you think all clans in the somali region will let OG rule them for life :mjlaugh: View attachment 199297

If they ever get released, it will either go to Somalia as a whole or be independent. I’m thinking they should go the independent route.

SL and PL are not countries, they will not be considered.

The region will likely be independent because Somalia is in shambles. If Somalia was normal it would probably join as no Ogaden wants Ogadenia and Waamo as two different nations. Unlike the Degoodi or Karanle etc we have our most valuable asset in Somalia and long ties within its politics we cant abandon ship yet.

ONLF leadership have evolved in becoming less and less oriented towards joining Somalia. Those who care less about qabiil will naturally be more inclined to care less about connecting JL and Ogadenia and disconnect more from Somalia.

Whats the largest city in Hawd? if your really a majority you wouldnt be administered from Dhagaxbur whilst losing land to Dhulbahante.

This isnt SL this is the wild west son :trumpsmirk:
We didn't lose a land to Dblocks you can keep Dhagaxbur if you want to

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
If they ever get released, it will either go to Somalia as a whole or be independent. I’m thinking they should go the independent route.

I know that but iam saying if they go independent or join somalia it doesn't matter because Every clan will have their militia or army there as soon when they leave ethiopia. Or do you think all clans in the somali region would let OG rule them for life?

Why are assuming the Dir clans wants to be apart of SL. Except for the Samaroons who aren’t even 100% pro-SL. No one wants you 😂😂. Daroods are minimum 40% of that region and with the support of half cisse population plus Hawiye presence. SL claiming any territory is unimaginable. Stick to claiming reclaiming badhan and buuhoodle since they’re within your “territory”
I didn't assume anything you just did and Samaroon lands are mostly in Somaliland and if they want their lands in kilinka shanaad to join up with them that's their right but inshallah we're getting our Hawd back

somaliweyn was under british administration in 1941. somaliland base their borders on ayeeyo elizabeths colony not british military administration of ww2.
That will change when Ethiopia falls we're getting what's rightfully belongs to us

I know that but iam saying if they go independent or join somalia it doesn't matter because Every clan will have their militia or army there as soon when they leave ethiopia. Or do you think all clans in the somali region would let OG rule them for life?
No clan will have militias there if they go independent, they would be a sovereign nation with clear defined borders. It’s up to the clans of that region to work out whatever they need too. But thinking that Somalialnd or anyone else would have a say there if they are up for independence is a big fallacy.

You aren't from kalinka shanaad or speak of our people I know what my community wants once the Ethiopian regime falls and is getting back to their brethrens inshallah it will come

So what do you think will happen? If the somali region gets released and becomes a country best believe Every clan will take their parts wether you like it or not. Some will join SL some will join PL and sitti will join djibouti. Or do you think all clans in the somali region will let OG rule them for life :mjlaugh: View attachment 199297

PL are a part of Somalia, OGs have a presence in jubaland so them wanting to join Somalia is not far fetched. Only problem I’ll agree with you is the sitti region wanting to join Djibouti but then again IOG is a dictator he’s not gonna prosper that area. Hawd and reserve area are all ready under the influence of Jijiga, they’re too small of a population to get what they want. SL wants independence, they would be under the spotlight if they expanded to capture areas outside their colonial borders

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
No clan will have militias there if they go independent, they would be a sovereign nation with clear defined borders. It’s up to the clans of that region to work out whatever they need too. But thinking that Somalialnd or anyone else would have a say there if they are up for independence is a big fallacy.
Come on you know how somalis are :comeon: Its gonna be 1 clan that thinks they should rule all of somali galbeed and every clan will start a militia . Its bassicly gonna go the same way somalia went. Or they need to create a good system but i doubt they will. The lamagoodle brain only knows violence
:denzelnigga:

Kalinka shanaad becoming independent has to do with the community leaders in the region what they want to and if community elders of beesha Reer Sheekh Isaxaq decide to fall under Somaliland administration that's it those deegans are part of JSL

Come on you know how somalis are :comeon: Its gonna be 1 clan that thinks they should rule all of somali galbeed and every clan will start a militia . Its bassicly gonna go the same way somalia went. Or they need to create a good system but i doubt they will. The lamagoodle brain only knows violence
:denzelnigga:
I don’t disagree with you unfortunately. And they’ll also be landlocked.

Kalinka shanaad becoming independent has to do with the community leaders in the region what they want to and if community elders of beesha Reer Sheekh Isaxaq decide to fall under Somaliland administration that's it those deegans are part of JSL
Go take an international relations course. No one gives a flying fudge about tribal nonsense. Reer sheexh Isaaq kulaha.

Your not even a sovereign nation, no one will think of you in any discussion that will be had if they go the independent route.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
PL are a part of Somalia, OGs have a presence in jubaland so them wanting to join Somalia is not far fetched. Only problem I’ll agree with you is the sitti region wanting to join Djibouti but then again IOG is a dictator he’s not gonna prosper that area. Hawd and reserve area are all ready under the influence of Jijiga, they’re too small of a population to get what they want. SL wants independence, they would be under the spotlight if they expanded to capture areas outside their colonial borders
Yeah but if they join somalia its gonna be a problem because they will demand more seats. Is somalia gonna give them more seats i doubt that. I have no problem if the OG parts of the somali region join jubaland. And the other parts join PL /SL and djibouti

I hope
Go take an international relations course. No one gives a flying fudge about tribal nonsense. Reer sheexh Isaaq kulaha.

Your not even a sovereign nation, no one will think of you in any discussion that will be had if they go the independent route
Tribal nonsense is a synonym for somalia. So you're wrong

Trending