For those Somali's from Ethiopia's Somali Region/Somali Galbeed

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
For the Xuddun community, it doesnt matter how much representation Gaashaamo has bJust remember Burco conference where easternSool community agreed to separation and the battles that preceded/caused it. There is no Afweyne-like figure coming from Amisomland and even Afweyne's forces ran away once he ran out of foreign aid. If worse comes to worse, then HY vs Ugaadhyahan wars will resume. Again, remember that the last time it caused reerLaasCaanood community to host Xuddun refugees and then also agree to the 1991 separation-from-Koonfur agreement to avoid more battles like Buur Caano

I thought you already chose Djibout and you called ina Geelle your and body shamed Deni.

Like @Removed said they have to wait for Amisomland to stabilize and then join them. The best option is joining the united and stable Somaali Republic, founded by the State of Somaliland andthe Trusteeship of Somalia. An independent Ogaadeeniya can is economically viable but it will have some border problems. Reunification of the North and South is a prerequisite for all of that. The Trusteeship of Amisom Somalia must first evict foreign terrorists and Amisom.

You ignored all the other slander against Isaaq and went how dare he say HY is bigger than HA

Does it matter how big they are? Whats bothering you is the battle of QoodheTaag and reer Xuddun/southSanaag becoming refugees in Laas Caanood.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

May the peace, democracy and stability brought by SNM continue
I have always defended idooriya don’t ever question my isaaqnimo. I have earn my stripes little nigga :fittytousand:

Maybe you the sheegato :francis:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Sxb you are low iQ retarded caghdeer who’s leader is a used amhara condom. Me and you are not the same :kanyeshrug:

Dr Abdul majid did a great think moving the capital away from donqonki caghdheer dusty tuulo godey to jigjiga

remember HA man use to throw y’all in jail Ogaden don’t forget that :mjlaugh:
who tf is HA your boy was shot dead in Jigjiga lmao remember this is Ogadenia your precious desert strip of Hawd was split into three districts and admined by three different Absame clans.

You are so langaab here your people have to claim Dir. Isaaq couldnt even defend their side of Wajaale when Liyu came and dropped bodies they just complained online after running away :cryinglaughsmiley:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
the only low Iq is one that uses oromo voters insambusa land.

Your sambusa land hasnt developed since 1991 the roads are the ones built by kacanka.
isnt it strange the same jigjiga under amxaaro occupation is growing faster than your anderson cooper mamul?

it was good cabdul majid made jigjiga the capital because it become dominated by absame while he died a miserable life being made cabbage by the same tplf he served.
:mjlol:Look at this low iq caghdheer. You are both a kikuyu and amhara condom. Damn pick struggle. Show me proof of oromos voting instead listening to made up rumours from opposition party.

We use to clothed your naked retarded clan and feed you as well.
2568786C-61BB-48C1-9770-B84A303CB3BC.png

Every caghdheer should greet us like this the way they would do for Selassie
7913E06B-A747-414A-8524-76AE5EB26EE9.jpeg

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
who tf is HA your boy was shot dead in Jigjiga lmao remember this is Ogadenia your precious desert strip of Hawd was split into three districts and admined by three different Absame clans.

You are so langaab here your people have to claim Dir. Isaaq couldnt even defend their side of Wajaale when Liyu came and dropped bodies they just complained online after running away :cryinglaughsmiley:
Killing unarm people ain’t nothing to brag about you don’t see me doing that :mjpls:

what side of wajaale? Both tog wajaale and wajaale are jibril abokor town. :kanyeshrug:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
For the Xuddun community, it doesnt matter how much representation Gaashaamo has bJust remember Burco conference where easternSool community agreed to separation and the battles that preceded/caused it. There is no Afweyne-like figure coming from Amisomland and even Afweyne's forces ran away once he ran out of foreign aid. If worse comes to worse, then HY vs Ugaadhyahan wars will resume. Again, remember that the last time it caused reerLaasCaanood community to host Xuddun refugees and then also agree to the 1991 separation-from-Koonfur agreement to avoid more battles like Buur Caano

Does it matter how big they are? Whats bothering you is the battle of QoodheTaag and reer Xuddun/southSanaag becoming refugees in Laas Caanood.

May the peace, democracy and stability brought by SNM continue
you say Somalia should be called Somali republic because the “ia” is an italian suffix. Is that not hypocritical considering Somaliland literally ends in an english word, “land”. If anyone should change their name it should ‏‏‎be you. What kind of nationality is “somalilander”, wtf. 😂

Of course it doesn’t matter what happens in Gashamo for the xuddun community. I mean, they’re just a city a hundred km away or so. Not even in the same country. It matters for Wardher dhulbahante though.

HY have no representation in Ethiopia, truth hurts, I know.

Again with the “eastern sool” community thing. How do you go from “eastern sool” and then a few lines later you go “southern sanaag”. So is it eastern sool + southern snaaag? Is it eastern Sool + Western Sool + South sanaag + Central Sanaag + Eastern togdheer too? lol you keep fumbling over yourself with your stupid made up names.

You guys live in half of a district of Sool and then have the audacity to say we’re in a region of sool. 90% of Sool is dhulbahante whether you like it or not. You guys calling us eastern sool is like us calling you go western togdheer since we occupy a district of togdheer.

There’s no such thing as dhulbahante refugees in dhulbahante lands. Just domestic/internal migrants. If HY vs Ugaadhyahan wars resume, I’ll have you know that Sool has the highest concentration of guns, weapons and ammo in all of Somalia. I promise you you guys would get mowed down like grass, if nothing else there’d be tons of blood drawn on both sides. If ssc wants to leave, they can leave whenever they want unless north-western togdheer and north-western sanaag communities would like to stop us with payment of blood.

the only low Iq is one that uses oromo voters insambusa land.

Your sambusa land hasnt developed since 1991 the roads are the ones built by kacanka.
isnt it strange the same jigjiga under amxaaro occupation is growing faster than your anderson cooper mamul?

JSL has more roads, schools, hospitals, and electricity than the time of Afweyne's booli qaran regime

it was good cabdul majid made jigjiga the capital because it become dominated by absame while he died a miserable life being made cabbage by the same tplf he served.

The ONLF government missed a valuable opportunity to move the capital to Diri Dhaba which would preempt Qotiland claims

Moving the capital to Godey also made the already confused Afaan Qoti speaking Dir clans in Hararga more apprehensive about joining DDS

I have always defended idooriya don’t ever question my isaaqnimo. I have earn my stripes little nigga :fittytousand:

Maybe you the sheegato :francis:

Im not calling you a sheegad.

Dont count what Liyu did as Isaaq vs OG battle. That was Isaaq vs TPLF's biidhiQaate

you say Somalia should be called Somali republic because the “ia” is an italian suffix. Is that not hypocritical considering Somaliland literally ends in an english word, “land”. If anyone should change their name it should ‏‏‎be you. What kind of nationality is “somalilander”, wtf. 😂

So do you support the Italian suffix but oppose the english word, land?

There’s no such thing as dhulbahante refugees in dhulbahante lands. Just domestic/internal migrants. If HY vs Ugaadhyahan wars resume, I’ll have you know that Sool has the highest concentration of guns, weapons and ammo in all of Somalia. I promise you you guys would get mowed down like grass, if nothing else there’d be tons of blood drawn on both sides. If ssc wants to leave, they can leave whenever they want unless north-western togdheer and north-western sanaag communities would like to stop us with payment of blood.

It does matter that reer LC are safer than reer Xuddun. There are many reer Xuddun migrants in LC who do want to join PL, but General Cambaashe and other leaders who are from the more native LC clans wont allow it. Thats why your uncle Karaash cant raise his flag in LC. The prodemocracy residents of easternSool always have the JSL advantage. As long as there is even a minority who support democracy under JSL, you can count on them defeating JSL haters. JSL will support the local easternSool patriots but haters dont have an Afweyne sponsoring them. If you disagree, see Cambaashe and Fu'aad AadanCadde raxiimullah

eastern Sool leaves JSL only if guys like him fail to even be a sizeable minority. We can count on JS to always oppose your uncle Karaash and PL but kudos to Fu'aad for being a wise NA always supporting his people's interests under the democracy of JSL

Again, lets pray for the continuation of the relative peace and democratic system established by the victorious SNM along with their opponents after the battle of Buur Caano

Last edited:
:mjlol:Look at this low iq caghdheer. You are both a kikuyu and amhara condom. Damn pick struggle. Show me proof of oromos voting instead listening to made up rumours from opposition party.

We use to clothed your naked retarded clan and feed you as well. View attachment 199376
View attachment 199378
the ogaden consist of all tribes dir, darood,hawiye etc and haile selasie would meet the ugaase of all tribes probably that guy is an habar uunsi clan elder related to abdil majid meeting haile selasie just like in igaare.

that again is an article written by cadaan there were many ports in the region.
berbera become important during the british rule.
zeila was the main port of trade.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

We use to clothed your naked retarded clan and feed you as well. View attachment 199376
View attachment 199378
Thats not an Ogaden our first dejazmach was in 64’ ill respect you as you have respected my eedo Aslis plane in Hargeisa.
1630771516409.jpeg

Killing unarm people ain’t nothing to brag about you don’t see me doing that :mjpls:
You were just bragging about Jail Ogaden something you had nothing to do with and now your crying lol.

Liyu attack mine we put our work in your langaab ass goes to Gebiley thats whats im bragging about as for Abdulmajid I dont care if he was armed he was a puppet for Tigray and we bodied him :zhqjlmx:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Thats not an Ogaden our first dejazmach was in 64’ ill respect you as you have respected my eedo Aslis plane in Hargeisa.
View attachment 199379

You were just bragging about Jail Ogaden something you had nothing to do with and now your crying lol.

Liyu attack mine we put our work in your langaab ass goes to Gebiley thats whats im bragging about as for Abdulmajid I dont care if he was armed he was a puppet for Tigray and we bodied him :zhqjlmx:
Bodied who? Dr Abdul majid died from illness in 04 :drakewtf:

View attachment 199378
Kissing the hands of their xaabishi overlord for protection after HY karabeshed them here's what poet Cali Dhux said about their defeat:

Doqonkii Ogaadeen ahaa, Doollo laga qaadye
Loo diid Dannood iyo hadduu, degi lahaa Ciide

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Of course it doesn’t matter what happens in Gashamo for the xuddun community. I mean, they’re just a city a hundred km away or so. Not even in the same country. It matters for Wardher dhulbahante though.

HY have no representation in Ethiopia, truth hurts, I know.

Again with the “eastern sool” community thing. How do you go from “eastern sool” and then a few lines later you go “southern sanaag”. So is it eastern sool + southern snaaag? Is it eastern Sool + Western Sool + South sanaag + Central Sanaag + Eastern togdheer too? lol you keep fumbling over yourself with your stupid made up names.

You guys live in half of a district of Sool and then have the audacity to say we’re in a region of sool. 90% of Sool is dhulbahante whether you like it or not. You guys calling us eastern sool is like us calling you go western togdheer since we occupy a district of togdheer.

War naga amuus if there's war between Beelaweynta HY and Dhulbahante you would see you guys running to Ethiopia or somalia barefooted and cry like cagdheers did when we took Hawd from them.

Now go campaign in Xamar hotels for your SSC project and cry how you guys are
"waa nala gumeysta"

:drakelaugh:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP

I don’t support or oppose any of them, if you go back and read carefully, you’d see that I oppose the name of “somalilander”. Ending a nationality with the suffix “er” is the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. They could use “Somali” as a nationality but don’t want to be associated with Somalia, fine. Pick somalilander, but it gets even worse when you guys go out of your way to try and change “Somali” to “Somalian/Somalise” for people who claim Somalia. It’s not our fault you chose such a bad naming scheme.

It does matter that reer LC are safer than reer Xuddun. There are many reer Xuddun migrants in LC who do want to join PL, but General Cambaashe and other leaders who are from the more native LC clans wont allow it. Thats why your uncle Karaash cant raise his flag in LC. The prodemocracy residents of easternSool always have the JSL advantage. As long as there is even a minority who support democracy under JSL, you can count on them defeating JSL haters. JSL will support the local easternSool patriots but haters dont have an Afweyne sponsoring them. If you disagree, see Cambaashe and Fu'aad AadanCadde raxiimullah

eastern Sool leaves JSL only if guys like him fail to even be a sizeable minority. We can count on JS to always oppose your uncle Karaash and PL but kudos to Fu'aad for being a wise NA always supporting his people's interests under the democracy of JSL

Again, lets pray for the continuation of the relative peace and democratic system established by the victorious SNM along with their opponents after the battle of Buur Caano
You don’t know what you’re talking about lol. Do you think SL is the united states or something? Unless you somehow give this small minority tanks, drones and rockets they’re not gonna overpower a people who outnumber them 3 fold.

The worst part is you’re assuming this small minority would be willing to fight to the death for SL. Do you hear yourself? No dhulbahante holds any strong sentiment for SL, only ones that support SL are being paid or benefiting somehow. They’re not willing to fight their own people, many of whom are their cousins, uncles, aunts, in-laws, neighbors etc.

You’re delusional, most isaaqs are.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
War naga amuus if there's war between Beelaweynta HY and Dhulbahante you would see you guys running to Ethiopia or somalia barefooted and cry like cagdheers did when we took Hawd from them.

"waa nala gumeysta"

You supposedly took hawd from ogaden yet they govern you in all the districts you reside in Ethiopia. Curious :hmm:

I’m done arguing who would win a hypothetical war, it’s just gonna go back and forth. Especially with idoors, you guys will believe anything to cope with your failed state 😂

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
JSL has more roads, schools, hospitals, and electricity than the time of Afweyne's booli qaran regime

The ONLF government missed a valuable opportunity to move the capital to Diri Dhaba which would preempt Qotiland claims

Moving the capital to Godey also made the already confused Afaan Qoti speaking Dir clans in Hararga more apprehensive about joining DDS

Im not calling you a sheegad.

Dont count what Liyu did as Isaaq vs OG battle. That was Isaaq vs TPLF's biidhiQaate

"waa nala gumeysta"

I dont know why your talking about Sool this is a Wild West thread a laf of dh alone took you man out of Danood @Hot Ballah and his cousins have been already fighting you in East v. West Gashaamo for over a half decade :icon lol:

Bodied who? Dr Abdul majid died from illness in 04 :drakewtf:
I forgot he survived he got shot up and went to a hospital all the way in Israel. I believe he was demoted from a ministry to an ambassador a couple years after that and ciid dahir was replaced by the tplf for being langaab around a year later.

No wonder you claim Dir out here imagine not even having a governor but posting density maps on Somali forums claiming to be a majority :icon cry:

I dont know why your talking about Sool this is a Wild West thread a laf of dh alone took you man out of Danood @Hot Ballah and his cousins have been already fighting you in East v. West Gashaamo for over a half decade :icon lol:

I forgot he survived he got shot up and went to a hospital all the way in Israel. I believe he was demoted from a ministry to an ambassador a couple years after that and ciid dahir was replaced by the tplf for being langaab around a year later.

No wonder you claim Dir out here imagine not even having a governor but posting density maps on Somali forums claiming to be a majority :icon cry:

Like I said about not counting TPLF-biidhi-qaate xassuq as part of OG beating Isaaq you dont get to count DH vs Isaaq battles either. We know the Isaaq conquest history from lafaruug and Daroor to the partial OG reconquest during the Italian fascist era