For those Somali's from Ethiopia's Somali Region/Somali Galbeed

HJ? The same guys who have no single city they own? The same guy with the largest town they own having only 20K people?

That Hj? The homeless vagabonds who are crying in gashamo because they’re “lumped with Habar Yoonis” :damn:
While you guys admitted to who actually runs Sool not me :ohno:

Here's you guy saying it

"Nin laa dhoho Cali Barre oo gobalka Sool dusha ka haysta"

:damn::dead:

Lol answer this honestly bro if Jamaac Siyaad tell Ali Barre he has 24 hours to go back to Burco what is he going to do about it?
Bradley Beal Basketball GIF by NBC Sports Washington
Ask that question to HJ I'm not the one stationed in your deegans

lol that means nothing to the real commanders of Sool. Recently Bahararsame "SL"militia traded some weapons with Cagjar against the wishes of SL and told them I control my militia and we do what we want. Faraax hashin the head of Bahararsame militia told them to f*ck off.
Source or did you just made that up lol 😂

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
If you think international boundaries are being balkanized by clan your actually braindead. Post merger I can see regions going seperate like Libaan or Sitti with Awdal but not half districts or villages lol.

If Somalias stable then we are joining hell if its not stable we might still join if the government was moved within Ogadenia. This conversation is only ever had by people from outside the region Ogadenia and Waamo have no desire to be apart.
lets be real every inter border clan will want to unite with their brethren across the border and will refuse to recognize silly borders. it would be doqonimo for say marehan or other clans to have a border and two SOMALI nationalities.
They already do Liyu keeps every clan on mute forget two Somali nationalities people do the most to leave Somalia/land to get an Ethiopian passport. :kanyehmm:

If another clan wants to give a crack at Liyu they are more then welcome last time Sheikhaal got hyped up from fkd and attacked Liyu they were turned into Nanking poor little bastards thought HAG meant something this far out west :meleshame:

Source or did you just made that up lol 😂

They tried replace him for not following orders then Bahararsame said f*ck off he controls our militia and always will. My point is leadership and rank doesn't work with these militia. Even the Garaads and elders don't have big control over them.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
What does British have to do with this I just don't want to be part of the failed somalia you call a country which doesn't exist only in maps and if you call yourself a waddani where was that when adeerka was bombing the north and massacring everyone ??? Where was the Somalinimo you guys preach about it 24/7 ?

We remember how you guys treated us when went to Xamar escaping the war so you can keep your fake Somalinimo to yourself

Here we go again. Here's one of your previous comments, we can find you spouting out the legitimacy of the SL borders everywhere in the politics section.

Go read the history of Somaliland formation. it was founded on the previous territories of British Somaliland and during Burco grand conference the delegates who came from every region of the north voted to terminate the union treaty that state of Somaliland passed in 1960 and restore the sovereignty of Somaliland.
Apparently that all changes on a whim when qabil comes in to the mix. I wasn't born and my relatives died in that dictator's bombing campaign. I don't particularly give a shit because the cunts been dead for decades. The man could've wiped out my whole qabil and I genuinely couldn't care because I'm not a moron who's sole identity rests on backwards stone age shit like lineages that don't even exist.

Nah nigga keep your fucking stupid shit to yourself. Who the f*ck lies about not being a qabilist for goodie points? Like I said it's a qabil state and that's something even you know and advocate for. 4.5 and that clan state shit is why every single Somali state is a xaar-gud, 30 years and what the f*ck have any of your shitty states achieved aside from inspiring kids to tahriib. Either let other qaboos go and form their own states or quit whining about being forced to be part of Somalia because it ain't gonna change.

Here we go again. Here's one of your previous comments, we can find you spouting out the legitimacy of the SL borders everywhere in the politics section.

Apparently that all changes on a whim when qabil comes in to the mix. I wasn't born and my relatives died in that dictator's bombing campaign. I don't particularly give a shit because the cunts been dead for decades. The man could've wiped out my whole qabil and I genuinely couldn't care because I'm not a moron who's sole identity rests on backwards stone age shit like lineages that don't even exist.

Nah nigga keep your fucking stupid shit to yourself. Who the f*ck lies about not being a qabilist for goodie points? Like I said it's a qabil state and that's something even you know and advocate for. 4.5 and that clan state shit is why every single Somali state is a xaar-gud, 30 years and what the f*ck have any of your shitty states achieved aside from inspiring kids to tahriib. Either let other qaboos go and form their own states or quit whining about being forced to be part of Somalia because it ain't gonna change.
Calm your ass down Mr Waddani this is hypotical situation and if galbeed joins Somalia it won't change the fact that it will be divided into clan states and Hawd would be given to Somaliland cuz Xamar claims Somaliland so in this situation it's coming back to us :manny:

We know the scoreboard last time Iidoors tried to make a noise. 1 or 2 Villages will not determine the status of the state. Ogadenia thru & Thru :westbrookswag: :rejoice:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Calm your ass down Mr Waddani this is hypotical situation and if galbeed joins Somalia it won't change the fact that it will be divided into clan states and Hawd would be given to Somaliland cuz Xamar claims Somaliland so in this situation it's coming back to us :manny:
Somaliland doesn't even exist, it's part of Somalia. No amount of begging Britain or crying in conference's with random cadaans is going to change that.

*Your part of Hawd would be given to Somaliland

Somaliland doesn't even exist, it's part of Somalia. No amount of begging Britain or crying in conference's with random cadaans is going to change that.
If we don't exist why is your president can't visit the north ?? :pachah1:

Cool down with your cuqadad Somaliland is here to stay forever while African forces would be continuing to safeguard your failed state :mjlol:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Independent.

I want to tell people I am from 3 countries.
Somalia, Somali galbeed & Djibouti.

they will think I am soooo mixed lol 💀

but in all honesty, they should be a independent country. Somalia and Somaliland worked against them, I recall freedom fighters who escaped the region & were caught by Somali leaders in these countries and were handed back to their enemies ( Ethiopia). How can the rejoin a country that went behind there backs?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Its okay to be greedy though.
If lets say " hawd" becomes part of SL.This will disturb the power structure of Iidoor.Garxajis population will spike.

I wonder gow HA will survive after knowing well for years having manipulated tye system to stay at the top either by making coalition with HJ or using oromos as voters.
Sxb you are low iQ retarded caghdeer who’s leader is a used amhara condom. Me and you are not the same :kanyeshrug:

Dr Abdul majid did a great think moving the capital away from donqonki caghdheer dusty tuulo godey to jigjiga

remember HA man use to throw y’all in jail Ogaden don’t forget that :mjlaugh:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Gx is bigger than HA yes but not Hy itself not bigger HA :wtf:

GX are landheer allow this isku dir :camby:
wallahi I’m not even trying to isku dir, every single Isaaq has told me that Hy is the largest sub in isaaq. Almost everything I know about isaaqs was told to me by isaaqs themselves.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
wallahi I’m not even trying to isku dir, every single Isaaq has told me that Hy is the largest sub in isaaq. Almost everything I know about isaaqs was told to me by isaaqs themselves.
Nah they are either same size or little smaller. There hasn’t been official census also I’m basing this the voters count from the last elections. HY are more spread out tho in sland they live in every gobol except Awdal.

What’s with isaaqs claiming any part of Somali galbeed would go to SL when they’re so underrepresented there :damn:

peep the “urban” in quotation marks. Reminds me of when I kept putting “city” in quotes on that burco thread. Burco’s the worst sh*thole in existence in Somalia. Even they know it can’t be considered urban just because it has high population. These people are sh*tting in holes ffs :deadpeter:

For the Xuddun community, it doesnt matter how much representation Gaashaamo has bJust remember Burco conference where easternSool community agreed to separation and the battles that preceded/caused it. There is no Afweyne-like figure coming from Amisomland and even Afweyne's forces ran away once he ran out of foreign aid. If worse comes to worse, then HY vs Ugaadhyahan wars will resume. Again, remember that the last time it caused reerLaasCaanood community to host Xuddun refugees and then also agree to the 1991 separation-from-Koonfur agreement to avoid more battles like Buur Caano

Independent.

I want to tell people I am from 3 countries.
Somalia, Somali galbeed & Djibouti.

they will think I am soooo mixed lol 💀

but in all honesty, they should be a independent country. Somalia and Somaliland worked against them, I recall freedom fighters who escaped the region & were caught by Somali leaders in these countries and were handed back to their enemies ( Ethiopia). How can the rejoin a country that went behind there backs?

I thought you already chose Djibout and you called ina Geelle your and body shamed Deni.

Like @Removed said they have to wait for Amisomland to stabilize and then join them. The best option is joining the united and stable Somaali Republic, founded by the State of Somaliland andthe Trusteeship of Somalia. An independent Ogaadeeniya can is economically viable but it will have some border problems. Reunification of the North and South is a prerequisite for all of that. The Trusteeship of Amisom Somalia must first evict foreign terrorists and Amisom.

Gx is bigger than HA yes but not Hy itself not bigger HA :wtf:

GX are landheer allow this isku dir :camby:

You ignored all the other slander against Isaaq and went how dare he say HY is bigger than HA

Does it matter how big they are? Whats bothering you is the battle of QoodheTaag and reer Xuddun/southSanaag becoming refugees in Laas Caanood.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

May the peace, democracy and stability brought by SNM continue

Sxb you are low iQ retarded caghdeer who’s leader is a used amhara condom. Me and you are not the same :kanyeshrug:

Dr Abdul majid did a great think moving the capital away from donqonki caghdheer dusty tuulo godey to jigjiga

remember HA man use to throw y’all in jail Ogaden don’t forget that :mjlaugh:
the only low Iq is one that uses oromo voters insambusa land.

Your sambusa land hasnt developed since 1991 the roads are the ones built by kacanka.
isnt it strange the same jigjiga under amxaaro occupation is growing faster than your anderson cooper mamul?

it was good cabdul majid made jigjiga the capital because it become dominated by absame while he died a miserable life being made cabbage by the same tplf he served.

Trending

Latest posts