For those Somali's from Ethiopia's Somali Region/Somali Galbeed

You are very tiny in Ogadeeniya DDS , you don’t have say.
Absame will decide what they want , Since They are 60% DDS
Probably separate country will be better option call Republican of Ogaden
Ogadeen aren't the majority and don't decide our affairs Dirs themselves outnumber cagdheers who's politicians are xaabshi servants and Haud is put of your hands servants

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Ogadeen aren't the majority and don't decide our affairs Dirs themselves outnumber cagdheers who's politicians are xaabshi servants and Haud is put of your hands servants
Dir is like few less then 15% in DDS they live border are stripe line few villages

This is very funny considering hawd and reserve area is a part of Ogaden despite whatever they want. Just like SSC is viewed as part of Somaliland. You can’t have it both ways. Either the majority rule or you also let Harti lands in Somaliland succeed if you want hawd and reserved area back

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
It would be awesome to see one big country consisting of all Somali territories, provided that we learned from all our mistakes and that clan based federal states became obsolete. :)

Somaliland’s identity is built on colonial borders. Them wanting Hawd and reserve area exposes their clan agendas.
Its okay to be greedy though.
If lets say " hawd" becomes part of SL.This will disturb the power structure of Iidoor.Garxajis population will spike.

I wonder gow HA will survive after knowing well for years having manipulated tye system to stay at the top either by making coalition with HJ or using oromos as voters.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
This is why the Somalia needs to develop ASAP. Right now there isn't all that much different economically between Somali region in Ethiopia and Somalia proper.

Why would a new nation that could get all the economic windfall from international organisations from being a sovereign nation choose to join a destitute country that's developmentally at the same place? Economically, they'd be better off on their own.

But good news is its not that difficult to turn the ship around & Somalia could reach that position in about 15 yrs.
So alia and Somali region are nowhere near the same economically. That is extremely wrong. Take jigjiga, the hypothetical capital city of this independent nation, and compare it to muqdisho. They are worlds apart, miqdisho has a large international airport, large functioning port, a population of millions, developed roads, buildings, and institutions.

Compare Somalia’s population with somali region, compare gdp, somali region would be landlocked and have 0 trade partners outside the immediate neighbouring sh*tholes.

People forget that the only problem with Somalia rn is AS and otherwise would be a mid-level undeveloped nation. High-level undeveloped would be kenya and nigeria.

Somali region becoming landlocked would make another sh*thole.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
If lets say " hawd" becomes part of SL.This will disturb the power structure of Iidoor.Garxajis population will spike.

I wonder gow HA will survive after knowing well for years having manipulated tye system to stay at the top either by making coalition with HJ or using oromos as voters.
sad thing is GX are already more populous than HA yet HA is still in charge.

I wonder how much of a difference these extra GX would make. They’d probably take in more oromos to even put the votes to HA lmao.

This is very funny considering hawd and reserve area is a part of Ogaden despite whatever they want. Just like SSC is viewed as part of Somaliland. You can’t have it both ways. Either the majority rule or you also let Harti lands in Somaliland succeed if you want hawd and reserved area back
there's no Ogadeenyia it's kilinka shanaad or Somali Galbeed and Hawd is dominated by Reer Sheekh Isaxaq once Ethiopia falls in Allah willing it will return to Somaliland

Somaliland’s identity is built on colonial borders. Them wanting Hawd and reserve area exposes their clan agendas.
Mr fake wadani when the British gave up the Hawd to Xaabishida our people called for greater Somalia and like I said when the naftegna regime falls we will get it back

Lmao you actually don't know what you're talking about so stick with somalia politics or the the falling Xaabishi state :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Who now controls the parliament and the local councils after may 31st elections ??

GX are now mayors of 3 of largest cities of Somaliland while SM is reduced to only run their small city Gabilye

And btw HA also live in Hawd if you didn't know that especially Sacad Muuse

So don't bs if you don't know what you're waffling about

so somaliland is a clan state. not a british drawn state.
The British took Hawd away from us and it's a right for the people in those land to reconnect with their brethren. we aren't a clan state and if Gadabursi territories want join Somaliland is up to them

sad thing is GX are already more populous than HA yet HA is still in charge.

I wonder how much of a difference these extra GX would make. They’d probably take in more oromos to even put the votes to HA lmao.
GX is now in charge and next election would probably be in our favor and don't forget we are the once who put adeerka in speakership position and chose inadeerka to become mayor of your city GX hegemony is coming back :westbrookswag:

The British took Hawd away from us and it's a right for the people in those land to reconnect with their brethren. we aren't a clan state and if Gadabursi territories want join Somaliland is up to them
very unlikely. All about xoog these days majority rule. They will either want independency, join Somalia or even Djibouti. No real incentive to join SL imo

reer

VIP
somaliweyn was under british administration in 1941. somaliland base their borders on ayeeyo elizabeths colony not british military administration of ww2.

lol statistically Ogadeens are 35% but if you add up the Dir clans it will be close to 45% as Jijiga city is half resided by Dir clans
Why are assuming the Dir clans wants to be apart of SL. Except for the Samaroons who aren’t even 100% pro-SL. No one wants you 😂😂. Daroods are minimum 40% of that region and with the support of half cisse population plus Hawiye presence. SL claiming any territory is unimaginable. Stick to claiming reclaiming badhan and buuhoodle since they’re within your “territory”

Attachments

• 5BEA6DE4-18EE-48CA-B8B6-BE058C73AF3B.png
    5BEA6DE4-18EE-48CA-B8B6-BE058C73AF3B.png
    590.7 KB · Views: 92

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
GX is now in charge and next election would probably be in our favor and don't forget we are the once who put adeerka in speakership position and chose inadeerka to become mayor of your city GX hegemony is coming back :westbrookswag:
Tell me when there’s a GX president. Forget GX, HY itself is larger than HA. But HA is in charge.

For now, GX are looma ooyaan.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
The region will likely be independent because Somalia is in shambles. If Somalia was normal it would probably join as no Ogaden wants Ogadenia and Waamo as two different nations. Unlike the Degoodi or Karanle etc we have our most valuable asset in Somalia and long ties within its politics we cant abandon ship yet.

ONLF leadership have evolved in becoming less and less oriented towards joining Somalia. Those who care less about qabiil will naturally be more inclined to care less about connecting JL and Ogadenia and disconnect more from Somalia.
there's no Ogadeenyia it's kilinka shanaad or Somali Galbeed and Hawd is dominated by Reer Sheekh Isaxaq once Ethiopia falls in Allah willing it will return to Somaliland
Whats the largest city in Hawd? if your really a majority you wouldnt be administered from Dhagaxbur whilst losing land to Dhulbahante.

This isnt SL this is the wild west son :trumpsmirk:

Trending