First time to Somalia as a mixed guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
why have kids with a white women? or non African women??

whats going through the minds of these men that choose to have kids with those type of women?

only answer I could figure of is low iq. They see the glamour of the west and cant seem to control there privates.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I don't understand why you're asking. Obviously you'll be treated differently but Somalis are hospitable af so you'll feel like they're treating you nice even if they might look down on you.
If your father is known or his family and clan is then you'll be okay otherwise good luck:dabcasar:

Be happy they didn’t settle in droves in Kismaayo

At one point there was 3k Italians in Jowhar

:wow:
I once saw a half Italian girl. She stayed with us in Garissa when I was attending high school there. I think her reer abti was Gaaljecel and she was from Muqdisho her mum was passed away by then and her maternal uncle in the west was trying to sponsor her I think. He used to call my cousin whose house we all stayed.
She didn't look outrightly mixed but she was too light to be Somali. Her other features were just Somali. She was hardly in her early twenties.

So much hatred inside your heart cant be good for you bro.. i could take your sister easy tho as long as you know that✌

stay in north America . the mixbreed capital of the world... you are the child of the jew world order... aka post racial society...

be happy that you are part of dajjal's plans

I don't understand why you're asking. Obviously you'll be treated differently but Somalis are hospitable af so you'll feel like they're treating you nice even if they might look down on you.
If your father is known or his family and clan is then you'll be okay otherwise good luck:dabcasar:
Treated different than light skin somalis? Why? Here in Toronto there're enough light somalis and they aren't look down on and me neither tbh some of my somali friends parents jokingly asked to marry their daughter.

these mixbreed niggas got a chip on there shoulder.. soon you'll see them conspiring with foreign intelligence to subjugate and control the native population..

Look at America for example..most "afro americans" that are in positions of power are mullato and ave like 40% African ancestry... they use these mullatos for there evil agenda of wiping of afro americans in the gene pool...

Treated different than light skin somalis? Why? Here in Toronto there're enough light somalis and they aren't look down on and me neither tbh some of my somali friends parents jokingly asked to marry their daughter.

you are a foreigner...
mixed race people have no country... they are like the jews..

You'll be fine dawg
Those Somali chicks stay bleaching their skin, so seeing someone of lighter complexion is something they'll crave

Somali chicks and Asian women both have a lot in common.
They both use skin chemicals
And both ironically seem to be running away from their males Only difference is, Somali men could care less whilst Asian men are extremely butthurt about losing their females to Caucasians

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Yes once again we are hospitable so yes we'll treat you nice and joke but they don't mean any of it. I'm sure your features still look different to the light skin somali since somalis have distinct features same on all skin tones and somalis dont look down on people because you're light. It's because your half cadaan big difference. But idk about hargeisa since I'm not from there and someone told me they like cadaans for several reasons :dabcasar::lolbron:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Akhas :tacky:
The Ls increase

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Yes once again we are hospitable so yes we'll treat you nice and joke but they don't mean any of it. I'm sure your features still look different to the light skin somali since somalis have distinct features same on all skin tones and somalis dont look down on people because you're light. It's because your half cadaan big difference
Girl stop lying
He will be treated like a king since Somalians love white folks. Y’all treat half African kids terrible. If this nigga was half habesh y’all would’ve said raw meat jokes and go ham on him.

Yes once again we are hospitable so yes we'll treat you nice and joke but they don't mean any of it. I'm sure your features still look different to the light skin somali since somalis have distinct features same on all skin tones and somalis dont look down on people because you're light. It's because your half cadaan big difference. But idk about hargeisa since I'm not from there and someone told me they like cadaans for several reasons :dabcasar::lolbron:
Bro idk where u from but here in Toronto im fully accepted by the somali community maybe because they know my dad and his long lineage, im talking about the olders. The youth dont care, mali is mali.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Bro idk where u from but here in Toronto im fully accepted by the somali community maybe because they know my dad and his long lineage, im talking about the olders. The youth dont care, mali is mali.
I see even halfies have been affected aswell. :farmajoyaab:
And as a half somali if you want to be accepted don't call somalis mali. I know eveyone says that but I hate that. :mugshotman:I dislike somalis from Canada with that nasty nasal accent. Somalis from the west and Somalis from Somalia are completely different but idk about hargeisa how they'll treat you. They'll probably be nice there's no need to worry we are hospitable even to strangers unlike you cross us

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Girl stop lying
He will be treated like a king since Somalians love white folks. Y’all treat half African kids terrible. If this nigga was half habesh y’all would’ve said raw meat jokes and go ham on him.
Somalis dont love white folks what's up with the lying. Duh we would have said things if he was half Habesha they're easy to trigger :siilaanyolaugh:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Somalis dont love white folks what's up with the lying. Duh we would have said things if he was half Habesha they're easy to trigger :siilaanyolaugh:
Y’all just worship white folks, see how y’all all being welcoming and nice to nigga lol Habesha don’t triggered it’s the hateful Somalians who easily get triggered

Status
Not open for further replies.