First time to Somalia as a mixed guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is Reer Hargeisa.

As an Isaaq, he will have more rights than you. Real talk. You would probably be looked down on in Hargeisa by being non Isaaq.
You think I need validation from an isaaq I would never let them to even clean my shoes with their filthy idoor hands.

You think I need validation from an isaaq I would never let them to even clean my shoes with their filthy ***** hands.

I know you are being hot headed. But out of the two of you. He has an entire heritage and history behind him in Waqooyi whilst you don't. It would be dumb to attack his Somaliness in anyway

I know you are being hot headed. But out of the two of you. He has an entire heritage and history behind him in Waqooyi whilst you don't. It would be dumb to attack his Somaliness in anyway
I am reer waqooyi mate nit only isaaqs you know and that's bullshit anyway nowhere in somalia would a disgusting abomination aka half breed be considered above a full blood somali.

Somalis look mixed too,,you will see many look like you specially the girls who have 48% Eurasian dna from their mtdna,,no one see u different,,its usually the language they figure you out.

Bro idk where u from but here in Toronto im fully accepted by the somali community maybe because they know my dad and his long lineage, im talking about the olders. The youth dont care, mali is mali.
stop begging it your kind is not welcome

So mixed kids with Somalian fathers are considered Somalian through their dad’s clan? Whereas mixed kids with Somalia mothers are considered “outsider” and treated like shit :cosbyhmm:

I hope all xalimos marry out and take their mixed kids to Somalia.

God please make it happen:rejoice:

don't listen to these trolls,if you have Somali parent you Somali,,these diasporas r sometimes out of their mind...

Why is everyone arguing for him to be Somali. He is not. He is mixed. You know you can accept people and treat them right without giving all your shit?

Anyways to the mixed guy, there are cadaan people in Somalia now anyways. So your kind is already there. And if your dad is as “great” as you’re saying he is what the hell are you worried about.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Hi,

Im just curious to know how Somalis back home react on mixed children. Im going with my dad for the first time to Hargeisa.

My mom is white Canadian and my dad Somali but i look almost like a tanned white person or light Arab.

Its been going through my mind on how they will receive me.

Do people here have similar experiences or know how will they react?

Greetings, Rayan.

Dhuuso

Habar Jecylo.. i hope i spelt it right tho

No You did not. It is Habar Jeclo. Put some respek on our name. And you can shit in public in Somaliland since your clan runs it. Don't go past Las Anod though or they will kidnap you and hold you for ransom.

They will say we have a white jeegaan and double the price. If you see some odd behaviour don't make much of it as Somalis in general have the IQ of a carrot. Welcome home and is ilaali my cousin.

Why is everyone arguing for him to be Somali. He is not. He is mixed. You know you can accept people and treat them right without giving all your shit?

Anyways to the mixed guy, there are cadaan people in Somalia now anyways. So your kind is already there. And if your dad is as “great” as you’re saying he is what the hell are you worried about.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why all this hostility? Did a mix guy take you sister? Calm it bro.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
If you're lightskin some of the chicks will be jealous of your skincolor but most of them will bow down and you can marry 4 chicks at once within 24hrs since they worship lightskin

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Believe it or not there are hundreds of thousands of women there who worship the lightskin so much that they use CHEMICALS to lighten their skin even tho they know it increases their risk of getting skincancer

Where was I hostile? I stated facts. You’re mixed and you’ll be fine in Somalia o_O

And I ain’t your bro. I’m not even male. :kodaksmiley:
Nah im talkin 'bout u questioning my somaliness or how much of a somali i am.. Dont know where you get the audacity to say im not Somali given that my father is somali ofcourse

Nah im talkin 'bout u questioning my somaliness or how much of a somali i am.. Dont know where you get the audacity to say im not Somali given that my father is somali ofcourse

Don't take it to heart. Some people on here just thrive on being hateful. You're Somali no matter what the trolls and haters say.

Macalin M

Out here
Why have there been many threads about this recently, half Somalis aren’t a rare thing, no Somali would come up to you and chat shit anyway. Like it’s been said the most you’ll get is a few stares and some oldies chatting about you in the coffee shop, but i doubt that would happen anyway.
Seriously though halfies aren’t a new or a rare thing
@Horner your half Habesha half Somali that’s even more common

Why have there been many threads about this recently, half Somalis aren’t a rare thing, no Somali would come up to you and chat shit anyway. Like it’s been said the most you’ll get is a few stares and some oldies chatting about you in the coffee shop, but i doubt that would happen anyway.
Seriously though halfies aren’t a new or a rare thing
@Horner your half Habesha half Somali that’s even more common

I agree. I'm just another Somali IRL, but on SSpot some people (apart from those who're just trolling) seem to have a real issue with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts