First time to Somalia as a mixed guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s more common in places like Jowhar Merca Mogadishu where Italians used to live. They don’t claim it but there is quite a few descendants who had an Italian grandfather and Somali grandma. At first glance however you’d just assume they are just light skinned Somalis or pass as the Middle Eastern ethnic groups.

But you’ll be fine. Somalis aren’t as backward savages as they depict on here. Since your father is Somali you’ll have a much easier time as well.

Don't lie italian mix is not common i merca. Don't know in other places. There was one lady who was half italian that i know of.

Most italian mix that happened, the girls married into somali and assimilated and guys went to italy and found a home there. But its NOT common.

Don't lie italian mix is not common i merca. Don't know in other places. There was one lady who was half italian that i know of.

Most italian mix that happened, the girls married into somali and assimilated and guys went to italy and found a home there. But its NOT common.

I been to Merca, Jowhar, Xamar, and Afgooye. I said it’s common as in it’s not surprising to see Somali-White mixes when that was a thing in our grandparents generation. I swear y’all niggas lack reading comprehension lmao.

I been to Merca, Jowhar, Xamar, and Afgooye. I said it’s common as in it’s not surprising to see Somali-White mixes when that was a thing in our grandparents generation. I swear y’all niggas lack reading comprehension lmao.

Seing one Half italian is Not really a common occurence but you're right that everyone knows about that one mix becouse talking shit about them is a national pastime. But that's about it.

These half breeds will the death of us. We need to ratify the definition of "Ethnic Somali" to those who possess the genetic makeup of our Grandfathers.

There is an exception for our Habesha queens:lawd:, Farah's are allowed to marry them as they please. No other ajnabi will be considered lawful for marriage.:farole:

I summon the twelfth congregation of Farahs to congress, this law should pass swiftly and should be signed into law, in effect immediately. :fittytousand:

Macalin M

Out here
These half breeds will the death of us. We need to ratify the definition of "Ethnic Somali" to those who possess the genetic makeup of our Grandfathers.

There is an exception for our Habesha queens:lawd:, Farah's are allowed to marry them as they please. No other ajnabi will be considered lawful for marriage.:farole:

I summon the twelfth congregation of Farahs to congress, this law should pass swiftly and should be signed into law, in effect immediately. :fittytousand:
I get a special pass though right? I need to experiment

Italian colonial soldiers used to keep many Somali women as slaves and some as mistresses. People forget that colonial soldiers also used to buy sex relatively cheaply in Somalia. I once read something about this.

I get a special pass though right? I need to experiment

You must do so before it is signed into law. :birdman:The conservative party of Farahs' is slow and inefficient when it comes to passing legislation, similar to US congress.:farmajoyaab:

You have plenty of time to experiment my friend.:siilaanyosmile:

Gonzo

lol. A moderator went on a expedition to become the first Somali to climb Mount Klimanjaro and asked me if I could fill his place temperorily for him. I couldn't let down a Somali with such dreams and aspirations, I agreed. Any suggestions for me?

Nice, Can you change my name :mjhaps:

So mixed kids with Somalian fathers are considered Somalian through their dad’s clan? Whereas mixed kids with Somalia mothers are considered “outsider” and treated like shit :cosbyhmm:

I hope all xalimos marry out and take their mixed kids to Somalia.

God please make it happen:rejoice:

That's fucked up, but that's just the way it is:manny:. Xalimos who married ajnabis back then didn't go through the traditional route, which is why they're often looked down upon and isolated from their families.

@Wei
@Factz
@nine (Since you replied)

Slave/Master relationship
Somali woman9.jpg

ROME (Associated Press): Fatima Yusuf, an immigrant from Somalia, wonders why no one heeded her cries as she went into labour outside a cafe in the southern city of Caserta. Her son, Davide, was born on the sidewalk as onlookers jeered.
"I don't know why they didn't help. Maybe because I'm black," she told state television yesterday, a day after the birth, as she sat propped up in her hospital bed with her baby in a nearby incubator.

#Somaliqueenskeepslayin
#BeautifulSomaligirls

@Wei
@Factz
@nine (Since you replied)

Slave/Master relationship
Somali woman9.jpg

ROME (Associated Press): Fatima Yusuf, an immigrant from Somalia, wonders why no one heeded her cries as she went into labour outside a cafe in the southern city of Caserta. Her son, Davide, was born on the sidewalk as onlookers jeered.
"I don't know why they didn't help. Maybe because I'm black," she told state television yesterday, a day after the birth, as she sat propped up in her hospital bed with her baby in a nearby incubator.

#Somaliqueenskeepslayin
#BeautifulSomaligirls

Did she conceive her child an Italian? If so, she deserves the harsh treatment. :damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts