First time to Somalia as a mixed guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
@Jennifer i would rather consider an adopted Horner, who is adopted by Somali as a Somali than a half white, Arab or Bantu.

@HornerUnionist got a permanent membership of my clan, if she wants.
giphy.gif

Rayan

Enjoy your trip mate and you are a potential leader prospect that could unify geeljirres.
lol would they vote for me tho.. Actually im off to college next semester studying political science.

If we have a Somali minister in Canada why not a Half Canadian in Somalia. Right?

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Bro idk where u from but here in Toronto im fully accepted by the somali community maybe because they know my dad and his long lineage, im talking about the olders. The youth dont care, mali is mali.
BTW your dad ruined his "long lineage" by going off with an cadaan. Shame :bell:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
@Au

That's very disrespectful. He is an honourable man.
It's not about him being an honorable man or not. His lineage for his kids isn't long anymore since he went with a cadaan person. I doubt he'd care to keep it long anyway since its kinda useless

It's not about him being an honorable man or not. His lineage for his kids isn't long anymore since he went with a cadaan person. I doubt he'd care to keep it long anyway since its kinda useless

The fact that he taught his son who he is and where he is from shows you that he is as Somali as anyone. His son turned out very well too

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
The fact that he taught his son who he is and where he is from shows you that he is as Somali as anyone. His son turned out very well too
Sorry but do you know him. It's seems personal to you. :comeon: :cosbyhmm:seems like youre getting a little emotional. :hemad::holeup::damn:He's half somali idk how he can be as somali as anyone. Genetically physically ethnically no
spirituality maybe but I doubt

Sorry but do you know him. It's seems personal to you. :comeon: :cosbyhmm:seems like youre getting a little emotional. :hemad::holeup::damn:He's half somali idk how he can be as somali as anyone. Genetically physically ethnically no
spirituality maybe but I doubt

Well, I mean Somali identity has always been factored around 2 main things:
1) Clan
2) Religion

The biggest evidence for this is there are many historical figures who were born of non Somali women who were just as important as any Somali figure and were never seen as being foreign in any way shape or form. That's just fact.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Well, I mean Somali identity has always been factored around 2 main things:
1) Clan
2) Religion

The biggest evidence for this is there are many historical figures who were born of non Somali women who were just as important as any Somali figure and were never seen as being foreign in any way shape or form. That's just fact.
Educate me brother I didn't know:cosbyhmm: who are these figures. I love learning about somali history

Educate me brother I didn't know:cosbyhmm: who are these figures. I love learning about somali history

In my clan alone there are many clan leaders who have mothers who are not Somali.

For example, Ugaas Shirdoon, his mother was Oromo.
Also, the current leader of my subclan, his mother is Indian.
HJ subclan mother is Xabashi. Makaahil Sacad Muse's mother is Amhara.
The former Somali Finance Minister, the Reer Nuur Samaroon guy, his mother was Arab.

There are literally hundreds of examples.

Girl stop lying
He will be treated like a king since Somalians love white folks. Y’all treat half African kids terrible. If this nigga was half habesh y’all would’ve said raw meat jokes and go ham on him.

Pecking order lol

White > Arab > Habesha > other African

Do let us in on where Somalis rank in the Habesha tier list lol

I suspect just as low so let's not be hypocrites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending