First time to Somalia as a mixed guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Im just curious to know how Somalis back home react on mixed children. Im going with my dad for the first time to Hargeisa.

My mom is white Canadian and my dad Somali but i look almost like a tanned white person or light Arab.

Its been going through my mind on how they will receive me.

Do people here have similar experiences or know how will they react?

Greetings, Rayan.

Hi,

Im just curious to know how Somalis back home react on mixed children. Im going with my dad for the first time to Hargeisa.

My mom is white Canadian and my dad Somali but i look almost like a tanned white person or light Arab.

Greetings, Rayan.
Do you know Somali because they'll make fun of you and if you can't respond with something witty you're done for

Hi,

Greetings, Rayan.

Do you support somaliland?

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
@Rayan You'll be fine sxb. You got a clan through your father so you are considered as Somali as anyone else.

Which clan is your father out of curiosity?

You're a halfie? Don't bother, might as well kill yours... Wait, your father is the Somali one? Go ahead, no one will have an issue with you.

:kendrickcry:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Put on some honey shade Makeup. Hide that color of yours as much as possible, Otherwise you'll be an alien to them. Everyone will stare at you hard and eventually you'll feel enmity towards them.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
You're a halfie? Don't bother, might as well kill yours... Wait, your father is the Somali one? Go ahead, no one will have an issue with you.

:kendrickcry:

Horta you are a girl right? Cheer up lot of Somali guys would probably marry you. I knew a halfie chick who's dad was Italian or something who got married to a Somali guy. It doesn't really matter that you don't have a clan since you're a woman and kids take the father's clan.

The male halfies with a non-Somali dad are fucked though.

Horta you are a girl right? Cheer up lot of Somali guys would probably marry you. I knew a halfie chick who's dad was Italian or something who got married to a Somali guy. It doesn't really matter that you don't have a clan since you're a woman and kids take the father's clan.

The male halfies with a non-Somali dad are fucked though.

I know a half Austrian guy. Trust me he's snacking

As a reer xamar, i probably have less somali dna in me compared to you.
I go somalia every year, but we are a well known community in the south so we dont get hate. But being half cadaan... :mjlol::mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts