First time to Somalia as a mixed guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
I know a half Austrian guy. Trust me he's snacking

Oh no doubt he's getting play, but I was referring to marriage.

Maybe I'm wrong but from the male halfies the ones I knew married from their fathers communities. I knew some Halfies that had Arab fathers (Yemeni) in my area.

Then again what the hell do I know lol, they are even marrying Excons these days. Anything is possible after that lmao.

Watch your back at night heard them Hargeisa niggas are fruity

DOSgCIxVwAEiRuf.jpg

If ur visiting the south, nobody cares. We already have ethnic groups that look mixed like yourself and folks who have Italian grandparent and such. Since ur diapsora then they expect to see mixed Somali kids.

Oh no doubt he's getting play, but I was referring to marriage.

Maybe I'm wrong but from the male halfies the ones I knew married from their fathers communities. I knew some Halfies that had Arab fathers (Yemeni) in my area.

Then again what the hell do I know lol, they are even marrying Excons these days. Anything is possible after that lmao.

You could be right tbh. But if their mum got married off to an ajnabi, it makes no sense to discriminate against half Somalis. I deffo agree that there would be a small minority of families they'd have absolutely no access to.

If ur visiting the south, nobody cares. We already have ethnic groups that look mixed like yourself and folks who have Italian grandparent and such. Since ur diapsora then they expect to see mixed Somali kids.

How common are Somalis with Italian grandparents down south?

How common are Somalis with Italian grandparents down south?

It’s more common in places like Jowhar Merca Mogadishu where Italians used to live. They don’t claim it but there is quite a few descendants who had an Italian grandfather and Somali grandma. At first glance however you’d just assume they are just light skinned Somalis or pass as the Middle Eastern ethnic groups.

But you’ll be fine. Somalis aren’t as backward savages as they depict on here. Since your father is Somali you’ll have a much easier time as well.

It’s more common in places like Jowhar Merca Mogadishu where Italians used to live. They don’t claim it but there is quite a few descendants who had an Italian grandfather and Somali grandma. At first glance however you’d just assume they are just light skinned Somalis or pass as the Middle Eastern ethnic groups.

But you’ll be fine. Somalis aren’t as backward savages as they depict on here. Since your father is Somali you’ll have a much easier time as well.
:susp::susp::susp::susp::susp::susp::susp::susp::susp:

:icon lol:

Not OP, but thanks for the info. I've always been curious about children and grandchildren of the Italians. Surprised to hear they're still in Somalia

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
So mixed kids with Somalian fathers are considered Somalian through their dad’s clan? Whereas mixed kids with Somalia mothers are considered “outsider” and treated like shit :cosbyhmm:

I hope all xalimos marry out and take their mixed kids to Somalia.

God please make it happen:rejoice:

:icon lol:

Not OP, but thanks for the info. I've always been curious about children and grandchildren of the Italians. Surprised to hear they're still in Somalia

The pure Italians been left like in the 80’s lmao but actually when I was there I seen few of them in Xamar and in surrounding areas. Talm bout “reclaiming our properties”

:chrisfreshhah:

Macalin M

Out here
So mixed kids with Somalian fathers are considered Somalian through their dad’s clan? Whereas mixed kids with Somalia mothers are considered “outsider” and treated like shit :cosbyhmm:

I hope all xalimos marry out and take their mixed kids to Somalia.

God please make it happen:rejoice:
Never heard of that. Only in SSpot have I seed a half Somali with ajnabi father be told she’s not Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending