Fight breaks out in Oslo, Norway Masjid because of qabiil

For 99% of people the mosque is a place to pray and take their children for lessons. All people want is transparency on where the money collected goes. All you need is inform people how much money was collected this month, how much went to wages for staff, maintaining the mosque and to charity. And also save little bit each month for rainy day for the mosque/community. It’s really not that hard. Problem starts when so many of these guys don’t want actual jobs and want to live on the charity the mosque gets. It’s really never about tribe, but money.

"4.5 system somali masjid special ,who is going to be the madaxweyne of the masjid "
"is it going to be an isaaq clansman for the first time" ........................
:faysalwtf::siilaanyosmile:

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
How they claim to be langaabs and collect welfare then go straight to the mosque and fight themselves as landheers. Indeed 38 IQ and all of them should be deported based on immigration fraud.

:damn::damn::damn::damn:

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
btw, guys, the building looks impressive. Waa masjid Quruxsan. Did Norway built this? Or Somalis themselves built it?

towfeeq.jpeg

Norwegians building a mosque? Kinda sht you smoking hahaha. They collect money from the community and build it themselves.

Norwegians building a mosque? Kinda sht you smoking hahaha. They collect money from the community and build it themselves.

Don't know saxib. I thought the building looks so good that it would be beyond the somali community means to come up with the cost.

Only time a mosque looks this good in America is if one of those rich arab countries builds it.

Alright guys. Let us pray for our community inshallah. May Allah guide these lost souls and protect their place of worship so if not them, their children have a place for their spiritual needs.

Just criticising them only won't do any good. Ilaahay haka qabto wixii dhibaato ku haya dadkaan lunsan oo dhibaataysan.

Take Care guys for now. Let us pray for our relatives in Oslo.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Don't know saxib. I thought the building looks so good that it would be beyond the somali community means to come up with the cost.

Only time a mosque looks this good in America is if one of those rich arab countries builds it.

Most norwegians hate Muslims bro. They harbor alot of fear and hatred but they are very good at hiding it when you're interacting with them. The ones from my generation are cool tho.

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
Most norwegians hate Muslims bro. They harbor alot of fear and hatred but they are very good at hiding it when you're interacting with them. The ones from my generation are cool tho.
this guy is from norway, the educated ones are the worst. Spreading Sharia Propaganda. Had a professor who openly said Muslims all strive for Sharia implementation. Corrected him. But he went on blabbing about, how Nazi Germany human experiments records were very beneficial for the medical sector. A student said it was unethical, he said destroying the results of the records were unethical.

Last edited:

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
Never denied that i was from Norway.
Stop projecting, unlike yourself i have no agenda.
I think you misunderstood me. I never said you are not from Norway, I was just hinting that I was from there too. You assumed I had an agenda. You are either autistic or assume the worst in people. Most autistic people cant comprehend social norms. So they get a free pass. Plus they would rather question someone than assume something bad.

It happens all the time. It seems isaaq won with hawiye help.

The guy was saying that darod build the masjid but who knows if this is true or false.

Let's see what happens

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
I think you misunderstood me. I never said you are not from Norway, I was just hinting that I was from there too. You assumed I had an agenda. You are either autistic or assume the worst in people. Most autistic people cant comprehend social norms. So they get a free pass. Plus they would rather question someone than assume something bad.

Hva er det du snakker om kompis

So how did my my brothers do? Yeah yeah I’m denouncing it, but since it happened I’m hoping for swift W for mj:manny:

Lol mj was under the umbrella of darood and darood lost big time. The fight was darood vs hawiye plus isaaq.

Irir united and now rule the masjid.

I have a question if a fist fight broke out and you where there what would you do

Fight for your qabil
Run

:hemad:

I have seen prostitutes, alcoholics, and gays come to my job, looking for a translator from their qabil . I asked how will their people feel if they knew their lifestyle? They looked at me in a blank face. When they see their inaa adeers coming, their face lit up like they have seen an angel.

Islam is secondary to qabil for Somalis, no different from the Jahiliyas arabs whom they adopted this awful custom from
WTF there no way you seen somali prostitutes, gay and drunk in the same place. What kinda fuckin job is this.