Fight breaks out in Oslo, Norway Masjid because of qabiil

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Qabil in a mosque. I swear I fucking hate these type of people.

Local sheikh addressing women's leggings on Thursday then Ahmed the warlord sympathiser on Friday after prayers of course, may they get shot and used for an enemy qabils scat videos.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Exactly what happen to me when i was 10 yrs old and my father started fist fighting this frog looking dude inside the mosque. It was so much shaking and shouting i started to cry wallahi. They went full s inside there.

I think it’s time to bring out a don’t ask don’t tell policy regarding tribes

The problem is somali politics contributes to people bloodlust for tribalism when if anything they need propaganda that will make it taboo

kkk this oday said SNM and USC are fighting over it

Why did he say that...…...
you know what this 40 plus guy he used the qabil card on this one then refereced SNM and USC because two people involved in the fight were issaq and hawiye……… its obliviously a darod guy who is disgruntled about the war almost 30 yrs ago and his abbo Siyad being overthrown from power in 1991...….. kulluha USC iyo SMN...…. astugfallah

Quran 42:14

"And they did not become divided until after knowledge had come to them out of envy among themselves (the urge to dominate each other)"

And had not a word gone forth from your Lord till an appointed term, certainly judgement would have been given between them;

and those who were made to inherit the Book after them (
their offspring/next generation) are most surely in disquieting doubt concerning it (as a result of their actions, they leave the entire religion)

Why did he say that...…...
you know what this 40 plus guy he used the qabil card on this one then refereced SNM and USC because two people involved in the fight were issaq and hawiye……… its obliviously a darod guy who is disgruntled about the war almost 30 yrs ago and his abbo Siyad being overthrown from power in 1991...….. kulluha USC iyo SMN...…. astugfallah
he mentioned SSDF too :dabcasar:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have seen prostitutes, alcoholics, and gays come to my job, looking for a translator from their qabil . I asked how will their people feel if they knew their lifestyle? They looked at me in a blank face. When they see their inaa adeers coming, their face lit up like they have seen an angel.

Islam is secondary to qabil for Somalis, no different from the Jahiliyas arabs whom they adopted this awful custom from

I have seen prostitutes, alcoholics, and gays come to my job, looking for a translator from their qabil . I asked how will their people feel if they knew their lifestyle? They looked at me in a blank face. When they see their inaa adeers coming, their face lit up like they have seen an angel.

Islam is secondary to qabil for Somalis, no different from the Jahiliyas arabs whom they adopted this awful custom from

i only tell people about my clan and sub clan when asked. if I was asked I would say Isaaq and my subclan is HY .

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Are you two cousins lol?

11012.jpg

Trending

Latest posts