Fight breaks out in Oslo, Norway Masjid because of qabiil

@ZakWantsToPlay

Never forget the Somali adage of, 'fiqi tokiiisa kama janno tago', rough translation, a Somali religious leader would never chose heaven over his clan. It is the qabiilism that is imbedded to our psychic and the problem is not an individual "hypocrite".

True. But majority of somalis wouldn't mess with a mosque at first. They come in pray and leave. Untill one hypocrite starts making a fuss about who is managing the mosque, who is getting money for the management. Rumours start and suddenly the issue swells into a bigger tribal problem. That one loser is all it takes for the ugly side of clan to show up in somalis.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Norway is late, we Somalis in Toronto have already fought and split years ago.

Theres a Hawiye Mosque
Isaaq mosque
A Darood mosque
MJ mosque (typical MJ hubris split from Darood)

No more fights now, :samwelcome:

True. But majority of somalis wouldn't mess with a mosque at first. They come in pray and leave. Untill one hypocrite starts making a fuss about who is managing the mosque, who is getting money for the managment. Rumours start and suddenly the issue swells into a bigger tribal problem. That one loser is all it takes for the ugly side of clan to show up in somalis.

@ZakWantsToPlay

When it comes to qabiil, the overwhelming majority of Somalis are sheep who blindly follow the leader, no one could dare to have a different opinion than the one taken by the clan. It is muqaddas. This mosque tribal wars has happened in almost everywhere in the diaspora. Tribe is bigger than God.

The Norwegian government told them to have gender representation and asked them to bring in women. They did but problems weren't solved according to the speaker in the first video. This issue dragged on for too long.

The funding had been cut already from the mosque. Now Somalis have to pay for utilities. I think this mosque is headed for closure.

Imagine, the House of Allah being closed because Somalis couldn't fucking stop their tribal stupidity? Tell me the value this curse on Somalis has other than make them look retarded everywhere?

What a disgrace.

there is enough Somalis there to fund the mosque. That’s the sad part. One thing I learned about Pakistanis is no matter how bad they are, they contribute to their community. My neighbour is this 30 something year old Pakistani who is a drug dealer and he comes to me and says about a new mosque they are building in our street we should contribute 10 pound month payment.

The more I learned about them the more it amazes me no matter what life they live, they give money. Somalis are truly trash people wallahi

@ZakWantsToPlay

When it comes to qabiil, the overwhelming majority of Somalis are sheep and follow the leader, no one could dare to have a different opinion than the one taken by the clan. It is muqaddas. This mosque tribal wars has happened in almost everywhere in the diaspora. Tribe is bigger than God.

That is unofortunately who we are. In this case though, I read an article just now on this website.

on https://norsomnews.com/2019/10/xog-...iiq-laga-goosto-taageere-dhaqaale-ee-dowlada/

Looks like the elders and the educated members of the community tried to resolve the issue. The men behind the conflict didn't care to listen and continued to lay claim authority over the mosque and sent letters to the Norwegian government arguing for their side. Each group then did the same separately telling the Gov they the real authority.

How come nobody suggested an Arab authority over the mosque? Perhaps that could have settled the issue, every somali then should kiss the Arab's hand and seek blessings from their new master.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Guys why fake surprise and astonishment because this has been happening all over the diaspora for many years because to Somalis, Qabiil is God. What I noticed is that Somalis pray, treat one another better and handsomely contribute to mosques managed by non-Somalis.

The "Gaalo" Norwegian cops and authorities are now solving their mosque's issue. After-all, atheists solving Somali Muslims fighting over a mosque.
too be honest clan fights in mosque don't happen in somalia or other parts of the diaspora except for nordic countries.
which build there mosque on 4.5 system
even then this is unacceptable and 4.5 mosque should be boycotted/disavowed by the somali community, mosque should not cater to tribal obsessed elders.

there is enough Somalis there to fund the mosque. That’s the sad part. One thing I learned about Pakistanis is no matter how bad they are, they contribute to their community. My neighbour is this 30 something year old Pakistani who is a drug dealer and he comes to me and says about a new mosque they are building in our street we should contribute 10 pound month payment.

The more I learned about them the more it amazes me no matter what life they live, they give money. Somalis are truly trash people wallahi

Somalis are good when it comes to charity for a new mosque or maintaining a mosque. They bought a huge building and turned it into an entire mac-had plus a mosque in Minneapolis. The cost was millions of dollars. Almost every somali household in minneapolis contributed something to that as the money was collected from other mosques.

Qabiil is our main problem.

too be honest clan fights in mosque don't happen in somalia or other parts of the diaspora except for nordic countries.
which build there mosque on 4.5 system
even then this is unacceptable and 4.5 mosque should be boycotted/disavowed by the somali community, mosque should not cater to tribal obsessed elders.

Good point.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Somalis are good when it comes to charity for a new mosque or maintaining a mosque. They bought a huge building and turned it into an entire mac-had plus a mosque in Minneapolis. The cost was millions of dollars. Almost every somali household in minneapolis contributed something to that as the money was collected from other mosques.

Qabiil is our main problem.
the people who force qabilism/4.5ism into mosque should be jailed.
the image of bantus somalis or any minority clan having less right than there fellow somali in a mosque deeply disgust me.

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
This is much more complex than Qabil supremacy. I had a teacher who was accounting for this Mosque for short time. What he found out afterwards was abhorring. He questioned them afterwards, but he got kicked to the curbs. I think they were the same Qabil. The difference was, he wasn't corrupt or Poor. "What did he find out?" you ask. The money collected from Muslims were distributed to the Qabil who administered the Mosque. Who knew?, only the Admins and the righteous people who prayed everyday in that mosque. So righteous they were rewarded early for their righteousness. So be wary of elders.

People want to replace this fraudsters. They are not one Qabil, they are multiple of Qabils in cahoot. Only the fraudsters and his beneficiary knows. The admin/fraudster has been replaced before, but the beneficiary always elect someone knew. A vicious cycle. People protested. This is the result.
Wait a second this reminds me of something :yacadiim: Somalia is that you?

{Someone behind the Door}: Knock Knock

{68 IQ Somali}: Who is there?
------The Somali proceeds to open the door without verification------- :faysalwtf:

{High IQ Somalis, 100 IQ}: We are former Somalis, but trust us. We are educated Ulama, anti-Qabil and POOR.

{68 IQ Somali}: ManshAllah, here take this Mosque Tawfiiq. Finance the Sadaqah, Government Allowance which is Around Ca 400 000 dollara a year. Plus Monthly payments from each student 50 dollar.

{Elders}: Lets not be hasty with our decisions. We live in Norway, we value our democracy. Let every Qabil be involved and let us oversee their work. Let the elderly elect the administration.

{68 IQ Somali}: That sounds reasonable.

-------The elections happens, the Admins are elected by the Elders of Different Qabils---------

{Other important people}: Why was the minority Qabils, white muslims and other nations excluded!!

{68 IQ Somali}: Our Elders are the summit of judges. They are infallible. They didn't consider you guys, because you are minority or don't speak somali. The predicament was either the language barrier or that you came from inferior Qabil.

{Other important people}: BUT, we contributed to mosque building and the money for plot.

{68 IQ Somali}: Silence, we are the majority here. You gave money for the sake of Allah, stop overstepping your boundaries. Plus it was in our name and the charity was non-refundable.

{Other important people}: :farmajoyaab:

------Corruption becomes Rampant. Leaked news: Eldery beneficiaries are being paid 3000 dollar a month-----------

{68 IQ Somali}: Lets Protest inside the Mosque.

{Another 68 IQ}: Lets not take our shoes off, just to show them we are serious.

(68.5 IQ Somali): Its winter and its dirty outside, the damage will be difficult to reverse?

(Another 68 IQ): Allah is most merciful, most forgiving.

@MoeMoney

Last edited:
Norway is late, we Somalis in Toronto have already fought and split years ago.

Theres a Hawiye Mosque
Isaaq mosque
A Darood mosque
MJ mosque (typical MJ hubris split from Darood)

No more fights now, :samwelcome:

Or people label the mosque according to the Imam who reads lessons there saxib. They can't help but to label a mosque with a clan simply beause of the Imam there.

:russ:

btw, guys, the building looks impressive. Waa masjid Quruxsan. Did Norway built this? Or Somalis themselves built it?

towfeeq.jpeg

Trending