Farmajo's regime conflict with Kenya escalates

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Farmaajo is a hyprocite, he based his campaign on Ethiopian hate when he was first running for the seat only to come around and and become Ethiopian puppet and now is using Kenya as the boogyman on this upcoming election.:drakekidding:

Only fools blinded by Caadifad would fall for this fake nationalistic bullcrap specially when Farmaajo and his obese wife own plenty of apartment buildings and bussinessess in Kenya both looted when he was a PM.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Farmaajo is a hyprocite, he based his campaign on Ethiopian hate when he was first running for the seat only to come around and and become Ethiopian puppet and now is using Kenya as the boogyman on this upcoming election.:drakekidding:

Only fools blinded by Caadifad would fall for this fake nationalistic bullcrap specially when Farmaajo and his obese wife own plenty of apartment buildings and bussinessess in Kenya both looted when he was a PM.
Sxb do you honestly think he’s gonna come back. Like I mean does farmaajo have any backing at all? Remember last time he randomly won over HSM who was favourite to win

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Sxb do you honestly think he’s gonna come back. Like I mean does farmaajo have any backing at all? Remember last time he randomly won over HSM who was favourite to win

He has zero chance of coming back, No Somali president got relected for a second term not to mention Farmaajo is in bed with many countries with different conflicting interests in the country.

He has zero chance of coming back, No Somali president got relected for a second term not to mention Farmaajo is in bed with many countries with different conflicting interests in the country.
I for one do not sleep on him. I have a feeling he got a trick or 2 up his sleeve :ftw9nwa:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
It's cause Kenya seeks a new khat market following their ban from Somalia. Since Somaliland is autonomous, it would be hard for Somalia to block their importation of khat.

Somaliland is after all the largest per capita consumer of khat in the world, 1/3 of the GDP is khat.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Just proven President Farmajo and the Foreign Ministers point of interference.

Not a Smart Move at all

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

I mean, what's the point of sanctions if I am able to return your flights, and control you from downtown Xamar :mjlol:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I heard Kenya called him to allow the Mira Importing to SL and he will get a fair share of the profits, his airplane will be loaded with Mira on his return back to Somaliland.

Let us be honest, Dhuuso Bihi would do anything for an extra penny, man went from MIG pilot to SNM fighter and merchandise looter and when he was rewarded with a Hargeisa presidency he started robbing empty lots in Hargeisa and now he graduated to an international drug dealing and Importing Mira, I will be ashamed to call such person a president,embarassing.

288E83ED-8A2B-49AF-A785-6A58B1B929B5.jpeg

How could an Agriculture CS(khat) and a junior Chief Administrative Secretarie receives a President??and where’s the SL flag....musa reminds me of HSM who used meet every low level diplomat despite being a president.

I thought Kenya really liked kablalax. Why are they siding with Isaaq who are occupying almost half of PL?? :pachah1:.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts