Farmaajo the only candidate cares about somali people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
She wants video evidence of the rape. That isn't asking for proof, that's a complete mockery.:kodaksmiley: She's a victim blaming qabilist rapist sympathizer and you've been sucked back in to sadeism. Wonder how that happened.:pachah1:

You don't really think I actually care do you?

Who said she's a Puntlander? Puntland is based on ideology not clan. D&M IDPs who support the Puntlander cause are closer to me then someone I share the mythical "Harti" label with. Miss me with that.
I like how you avoided to address my earlier posts regarding your lack of substantiating your claims about the daughter of Carays Ciise being raped by Farmaajo, but instead, had the time to address this "mythical Harti label" I touched on. lol

By the way, how do you know if Farmaajo's mother doesn't believe in the same ideology as other Puntlanders?

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Wait is farmaajo closely related to siyaad barre??

:ooh: No wonder why hooyo wasn't too keen on him.

I've heard this story the poor girl was raped and never received justice. Her father left the country due to heartbreak.

I wouldnt be surprised if most somali officials have raped or exploited women so he would be in good company. :susp:

That being said I'm willing to give him a shot even though I kow he'll be a disappointment because he promise to only run once. I feel like he'll keep his musuqmasaq to a classy level. :manny:

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
The Farmaajo rape case was pretty big back when it happened, but apparently the Kacan gov covered it up, and sent Farmaajo out of the country.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Kalshaale shouldnt you concentrate on the Isaac raping your women in sool & sanaag instead of making lies against MJ women trying to bring their good name into disrepute by claiming the women who got rapped by farmaajo was MJ? If you haven't noticed you're a slave to another clan Isaac you out of everyone should remain silent.

@Canuck the dutchess is a fierce opponent of CCC why are you lying? Don't let your trabilist cuqdad cloud your judgement you qabiliste qumayo :ufdup: farmaajo is a rapist deal with it.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
a people who are in bondage have the audacity to speak atleast first emancipate yourselves from slavery.

@Kalshaale shouldnt you concentrate on the Isaac raping your women in sool & sanaag instead of making lies against MJ women trying to bring their good name in disrepute by claiming the women who got rapped by farmaajo was MJ? If you haven't noticed you're a slave to another clan Isaac you out of everyone should remain silent.

@Canuck the dutchess is a fierce opponent of CCC why are you lying? Don't let your trabilist cuqdad cloud your judgement you qabiliste qumayo :ufdup: farmaajo is a rapist deal with it.

No issaq raped dhulo women stop the lies even in lasnod dhulo killers can not handle to isaaq or dhulo police.
Now take your qabilist and go

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
No issaq raped dhulo women stop the lies even in lasnod dhulo killers can not handle to isaaq or dhulo police.
Now take your qabilist and go
Go free yourselves from slavery naaya qumayo you're a closeted qabiliste atleast I'm honest and tell you I care only about MJ's you fake wadani bimbo

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Slavery !!!! Eat your desert and keep playing the PlayStation
Atleast I can do that in freedom chilling like a king in puntland while in laas canood you're in slavery getting paid with khat and alcohol in exchange for your land and freedom :chrisfreshhah:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
bakhti foqol bakhti you have no honour, no dignity you're worth a machin khat and a can of Stella you'll sell your land and your women :susp:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
you think waraabe was problematic then think again I'll devour you every time I see your qabiliste/wadani ass on here :fittytousand:

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
@Kalshaale shouldnt you concentrate on the Isaac raping your women in sool & sanaag instead of making lies against MJ women trying to bring their good name into disrepute by claiming the women who got rapped by farmaajo was MJ? If you haven't noticed you're a slave to another clan Isaac you out of everyone should remain silent.

Are you with Omar AbdiRasheed?

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
Does a bear shit in the woods and wipe his ass with a fluffy white bunny rabbit :comeon:

Why do you always reply with weird metaphors?:dead:
Hysterical-Laughing-Gif-13_zpsrlcfeopw.gif

I support Omar, I hope he wins InshaAllah

IMG_5937.JPG
you think waraabe was problematic then think again I'll devour you every time I see your qabiliste/wadani ass on here :fittytousand:

You want to act like woman and get in fights with women, ok this is the Your starter kit. Congrats you officially joined the team female. Small note real men don't go into females fights.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending