Farmaajo the only candidate cares about somali people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Desperate times call for desperate measures, I called the beheading of others on here? :chrisfreshhah:

The mad mullah was a terrorist who killed Muslims by calling them kaffirs no different than the salafis ISIS, al shabaab & Al Qaida :ufdup:
Were you too drunk to remember you Isis supporter that posted terrorist material here? The only person who called Muslims as kaafirs here is you.

The sayyid fought against all those who collobrated with the colonial invaders and not any innocents you dirty part time terrorist part time qabilist

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Were you too drunk to remember you Isis supporter that posted terrorist material here? The only person who called Muslims as kaafirs here is you.

The sayyid fought against all those who collobrated with the colonial invaders and not any innocents you dirty part time terrorist part time qabilist
The mad mullah has killed thousands he was no different than al shabaab.
Tell us why are dhulbhante so servile? Why can't they have a leader of their own? Why is it they're being occupied by Isaac why are they so easy to buy? I heard you can buy a tuulo in sool if you give them a bag of khat 100 boxes of cigarettes & 200 bottles of vodka :chrisfreshhah:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I care for the interest of my qabil first then the overall ummah I don't believe in somalinimo.

qhSZdk.gif

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
The mad mullah has killed thousands he was no different than al shabaab.
Tell us why are dhulbhante so servile? Why can't they have a leader of their own? Why is it they're being occupied by Isaac why are they so easy to buy? I heard you can buy a tuulo in sool if you give them a bag of khat 100 boxes of cigarettes & 200 bottles of vodka :chrisfreshhah:
I am not a qabilist because I was born and raised in the West and I'm not polluted by such views.

In the end of the day, Somalia is one of the worst countries in the world and a training centre for African countries. The president is bid by the highest foreign buyer. Our sea is a dumping ground for countries as far as South America. If this is the state of our country, then nothing matters. The dunya is short and I know that my people sacrificed like no other for our country and for Islam. That's enough for me.

Last edited:

waraabe

Your superior
I am not a qabilist because I was born and raised in the West and I'm not polluted by such views.

In the end of the day, Somalia is one of the worst countries in the world and a training centre for African countries. The president is bid by the highest foreign buyer. Our sea is a dumping ground for countries as far as South America. If this is the state of our country, then nothing matters. The dunya is short and I know that my people sacrificed a lot for our country and Islam. That's enough for me.
You are A qabiilest. Why do your people claim they aren't qabiilest when they are the biggest qabiilest around

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
You are A qabiilest. Why do your people claim they aren't qabiilest when they are the biggest qabiilest around
The people are tired of 3 decades of war, poverty, famines, droughts, rape and the destruction of the only place that they can call home. The people don't care about qabil anymore. It is the privileged, the politicians and the diaspora who have never visited Somalia and seen for himself the struggles people have to go through that are the biggest qabilists.

I know I am a person that was born and raised in the safest, richest and most privileged part of the world. Hardship for me is missing my bus whilst people in Somalia are starving and seeing their daughters raped. How can someone such as myself even dare condone the institutions that have destroyed our people whilst enjoying all the benefits the West has to offer me? How?

Those calling Farmaajo for rapist or accusing him for such thing are doing it on subclannish grounds and want to discredit him.
Don't be mislead by rapist sympathizers. Farmaajo's own relatives admitted he raped the poor woman.
:meleshame:
'Mid kamid ah odayaasha dhaqanka ee ay qaraabada yihiin ra’iisul wasaaraha isla markaana ka gaabsaday magaciisa sababo la xiriira amaanka ayaa inoo sheegay in Maxamad Cabdullahi Farmaajo uu hadda kahor kufsaday Gabar uu dhalay Allaah u naxariistee Abwaankii geeriyooday Carees Ciise Kaarshe.'

https://waajid.wordpress.com/2010/10/26/warbixin-xasaasi-ah-farmaajo-oo-lagu-helay-fal/

Last edited:
The people are tired of 3 decades of war, poverty, famines, droughts, rape and the destruction of the only place that they can call home. The people don't care about qabil anymore. It is the privileged, the politicians and the diaspora who have never visited Somalia and seen for himself the struggles people have to go through that are the biggest qabilists.

I know I am a person that was born and raised in the safest, richest and most privileged part of the world. Hardship for me is missing my bus whilst people in Somalia are starving and seeing their daughters raped. How can someone such as myself even dare condone the institutions that have destroyed our people whilst enjoying all the benefits the West has to offer me? How?

thank you! These qabilists are sick and selfish and should stay out of somali affairs, their arrogance would rather the country stay a hellhole while people are starving due to a lack of government an management of resources and they sit in their cozy homes typing away on somali forums.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
How do you feel being a despised refugee living in gaaloland?
I'm born & bred in old Blighty mate you're having a bubble sunny Jim I am Brit through & through :mjpls:

All this cause your qabil comrade farmaajo the rapist, really my g like who do you think you're fooling with your passive qabyalad driven aggressive behaviour boon kid :mjlaugh:

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

In the end of the day, Somalia is one of the worst countries in the world and a training centre for African countries. The president is bid by the highest foreign buyer. Our sea is a dumping ground for countries as far as South America. If this is the state of our country, then nothing matters. The dunya is short and I know that my people sacrificed like no other for our country and for Islam. That's enough for me.
I am born & raised in the UK & I am a proud qabiliste :mjohreally: so what's your point?

Your people were terrorists darvish were the modern day al shabaab :ufdup:

What country do you speak of? You're being occupied by Isaac there's no other tribe being occupied in Somalia even the Bantus have total control & freedom tell us there brave dervish when will you free yourself from this bondage:kanyehmm:

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I'm born & bred in old Blighty mate you're having a bubble sunny Jim I am Brit through & through :mjpls:

All this cause your qabil comrade farmaajo the rapist, really my g like who do you think you're fooling with your passive qabyalad driven aggressive behaviour boon kid :mjlaugh:

I often wonder whether the 68 IQ estimate of Somalis isn't as crazy as I originally thought.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I often wonder whether the 68 IQ estimate of Somalis isn't as crazy as I originally thought.
Since you're a Darwinian and hold the whitemans word which you worship as being sacrosanct I wouldnt at all be surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts