Farmaajo the only candidate cares about somali people

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_5931.jpg
IMG_5932.JPG
As usually farmaajo is the only who president candidate that remembers the victims of drought in the mid of election. while the president and rest of politicians are busy in making plots and backers. This shows how farmaajo is running only to help his people (the Somalis) not for the sake of the chair and power. He sincerely cares about Somalia the nation and its people. God bless farmaajo.

Mohamed Ali americo my uncle has done more than farmajo. He donated a big sum for the drought victims.

He has built a school where the students are 70% girls and 30% boys. There r currently 153 kids enrolled in that school and it's free. Not to mention what he Did for the ppl in Dhadhaab and IFO.

No candidate comes close to Mohamed Ali america when it comes too goodwill. If somebody deserves presidency it is him.

http://caasimadda.com/dadka-ceel-ci...l-labo-sano-ka-hor-ameeriko-u-dhisay-sawirro/

f*ck farmajo he is a rapist. All he ever accomplished is to give salaries to soldiers. Which is his fucking job. Nothing to brag about really.

@Warsheekh your uncle can not be the leader of Somalia. His corruption and negligence of duties (during the concentration camps of Somalis in Nairobi) is unforgettable. Plus stealing the money of famine that china government donated and gave it to Somali embassy in Nairobi( he was the ambassador at that time). Also, his personality is weak and can not even be the leader of Somalia. He has famous saying "my hands were shaking when I saw Uhuru for first time"

IMG_5067.JPG
IMG_5070.JPG
I will never forgive him for letting down those Somali women in Kenya. Those poor refugees were put in camps (rape) for year while he was the ambassador. They need only tickets to go back to Somalia.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
You want video evidence?:ayaanswag:

Sadiyo accused him. Now you shut the f*ck up you rapist sympathizer.
Farmaajo is an honourable man and has a proven prestigious track record to show for this, and it's clear that his enemies plotted against him by using this so called women to taint his name. He is a true nationalist that you would have supported wasn't it for his stern opinion against punaniland.

@Canuck Ameerico is 100x better than Farmaajo.
Farmaajo is all talk, whereas Ameerico is a man of his word.

Safiirka Soomaaliya u fadhiya Kenya oo booqdey Soomaalida ku xir xiran Kasaraani

:wow1:
154.jpg

1212.jpg

716.jpg

Safiirka dowlada Soomaaliya u Fadhiya dalka Kenya Maxamed Cali Nur Ameriko ayaa galabta isbitaalka Nairobi East ee xaafada Islii ku booqday deeq lacageedna gaarsiiyay gabar soomaaliyeed oo iska ka soo dhacday dabaq sedax biyaano xili ay ka carareysay ciidamada ammaanka dalka Kenya oo howl gal ka waday Xaafada Islii bilihii March iyo April ee sanadkan.
saf5.jpg

27.jpg

exK21Lk.jpg

It's a shame he doesn't stand a chance of winning
:tocry:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Farmaajo is an honourable man and has a proven prestigious track record to show for this, and it's clear that his enemies plotted against him by using this so called women to taint his name. He is a true nationalist that you would have supported wasn't it for his stern opinion against punaniland.

An honorable rapist? An oxymoron if there ever was one.:kodaksmiley: Unlike you, I would never support a rapist whether they are from my clan or not. In this case, you only support this pervert because his mother is from your clan. Sadiyo will get her justice inshallah.

The better question is, what are they denying? That Sadiyo was ever raped? Or that Farmajo raped her?
Mid kamid ah odayaasha dhaqanka ee ay qaraabada yihiin ra’iisul wasaaraha isla markaana ka gaabsaday magaciisa sababo la xiriira amaanka ayaa inoo sheegay in Maxamad Cabdullahi Farmaajo uu hadda kahor kufsaday Gabar uu dhalay Allaah u naxariistee Abwaankii geeriyooday Carees Ciise Kaarshe.
https://waajid.wordpress.com/2010/10/26/warbixin-xasaasi-ah-farmaajo-oo-lagu-helay-fal/

:tocry:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
An honorable rapist? An oxymoron if there ever was one.:kodaksmiley: Unlike you, I would never support a rapist whether they are from my clan or not. In this case, you only support this pervert because his mother is from your clan. Sadiyo will get her justice inshallah.
Both my parents are from the same sub clan but nice try, no wonder why your politicians are talking about Punaniland independence for the first time, you've been kicked out of JL by Kismaayo and your desert land has become an irrelevant pawn piece like how you've always been in Somali politics. No proof this mans a rapist, only false rumours. He would be in jail right now if he even was a little bit corrupted due to Americans foreign policy for dual citizens let alone be a rapist.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Accuse him of you want, even a fake nationalist or useless, but you cross the line when you call an innocent man a rapist. A man who is a rapist would be executed under the shariah.

But qabilists have no limits, he is against puntland and that's the only reason you believe fake rumours by his enemies on unreliable Somali news articles.
023FE86C-CBEB-4BE4-8D68-1F2CEB9EF571-362-0000004F6B947205_tmp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending