Farmaajo the only candidate cares about somali people

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Canuck, Jan 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Canuck

Canuck

Ratings:
    +13,409
    IMG_5931.jpg IMG_5932.JPG As usually farmaajo is the only who president candidate that remembers the victims of drought in the mid of election. while the president and rest of politicians are busy in making plots and backers. This shows how farmaajo is running only to help his people (the Somalis) not for the sake of the chair and power. He sincerely cares about Somalia the nation and its people. God bless farmaajo.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Duchess

Duchess God Bless Ethiopia | Feminist Staff Member Verified

Ratings:
    +13,654
    Where was his compassion for
    Sacdiyo Careys Ciise Kaarshe?

• Like Like x 4
  3. Rooble

Rooble Suldaanka Gobyare

Ratings:
    +7,219
    He probably is best one out of all other candidates.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Warsheekh

Warsheekh

Ratings:
    +330
    Mohamed Ali americo my uncle has done more than farmajo. He donated a big sum for the drought victims.

He has built a school where the students are 70% girls and 30% boys. There r currently 153 kids enrolled in that school and it's free. Not to mention what he Did for the ppl in Dhadhaab and IFO.

No candidate comes close to Mohamed Ali america when it comes too goodwill. If somebody deserves presidency it is him.

http://caasimadda.com/dadka-ceel-ci...l-labo-sano-ka-hor-ameeriko-u-dhisay-sawirro/

Fuck farmajo he is a rapist. All he ever accomplished is to give salaries to soldiers. Which is his fucking job. Nothing to brag about really.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Rooble

Rooble Suldaanka Gobyare

Ratings:
    +7,219
    @Warsheekh Americo is a great man very true but jileec but he is a great man

• Like Like x 1
  6. Warsheekh

Warsheekh

Ratings:
    +330
    I absolutely agree. He is too nice.

I am really proud that he is my adeer labaad. If he had great PR and support from donor countries. I am confident he would win.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Warsheekh

Warsheekh

Ratings:
    +330
  8. Kalshaale

Kalshaale

Ratings:
    +606
    Rumors, nothing but rumors. Present the evidence or shut the fuck up.

9. Canuck

Canuck

Ratings:
    +13,409
    @Warsheekh your uncle can not be the leader of Somalia. His corruption and negligence of duties (during the concentration camps of Somalis in Nairobi) is unforgettable. Plus stealing the money of famine that china government donated and gave it to Somali embassy in Nairobi( he was the ambassador at that time). Also, his personality is weak and can not even be the leader of Somalia. He has famous saying "my hands were shaking when I saw Uhuru for first time"

• Like Like x 4
  10. Canuck

Canuck

Ratings:
    +13,409
    IMG_5067.JPG IMG_5070.JPG I will never forgive him for letting down those Somali women in Kenya. Those poor refugees were put in camps (rape) for year while he was the ambassador. They need only tickets to go back to Somalia.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Duchess

Ratings:
    +13,654
    You want video evidence?:ayaanswag:

Sadiyo accused him. Now you shut the fuck up you rapist sympathizer.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Prince of Lasanod

Prince of Lasanod

Ratings:
    +6,022
    Farmaajo is an honourable man and has a proven prestigious track record to show for this, and it's clear that his enemies plotted against him by using this so called women to taint his name. He is a true nationalist that you would have supported wasn't it for his stern opinion against punaniland.

13. Boqor Geeljire252

Boqor Geeljire252

Ratings:
    +1,630
    @Canuck Ameerico is 100x better than Farmaajo.
    Farmaajo is all talk, whereas Ameerico is a man of his word.

Safiirka Soomaaliya u fadhiya Kenya oo booqdey Soomaalida ku xir xiran Kasaraani

:wow1:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Safiirka dowlada Soomaaliya u Fadhiya dalka Kenya Maxamed Cali Nur Ameriko ayaa galabta isbitaalka Nairobi East ee xaafada Islii ku booqday deeq lacageedna gaarsiiyay gabar soomaaliyeed oo iska ka soo dhacday dabaq sedax biyaano xili ay ka carareysay ciidamada ammaanka dalka Kenya oo howl gal ka waday Xaafada Islii bilihii March iyo April ee sanadkan.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's a shame he doesn't stand a chance of winning
    :tocry:

• Like Like x 2
  14. Duchess

Ratings:
    +13,654
    An honorable rapist? An oxymoron if there ever was one.:kodaksmiley: Unlike you, I would never support a rapist whether they are from my clan or not. In this case, you only support this pervert because his mother is from your clan. Sadiyo will get her justice inshallah.

• Like Like x 6
  15. Duchess

Ratings:
    +13,654
    The better question is, what are they denying? That Sadiyo was ever raped? Or that Farmajo raped her?

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.