Farmaajo the only candidate cares about somali people

Status
Not open for further replies.
She wants video evidence of the rape. That isn't asking for proof, that's a complete mockery.:kodaksmiley: She's a victim blaming qabilist rapist sympathizer and you've been sucked back in to sadeism. Wonder how that happened.:pachah1:

I said evidence of the victim accusing farmaajo of rape. A video in which victim accusing of farmaajo of rape.
No one here can bring this video or evidence. because the victim never accused farmaajo.

The Farmaajo rape case was pretty big back when it happened, but apparently the Kacan gov covered it up, and sent Farmaajo out of the country.

You are pimp/pig oink oink and your words don't count or accept from point view of religion. Oink oink (bye bye in your language)

Wait is farmaajo closely related to siyaad barre??

:ooh: No wonder why hooyo wasn't too keen on him.

I've heard this story the poor girl was raped and never received justice. Her father left the country due to heartbreak.

I wouldnt be surprised if most somali officials have raped or exploited women so he would be in good company. :susp:

That being said I'm willing to give him a shot even though I kow he'll be a disappointment because he promise to only run once. I feel like he'll keep his musuqmasaq to a classy level. :manny:

Listen farmaajo shared the clan with barre like thousands of clan, now stay away from politics and peel onions beside your mum, mummy boy!!

IMG_5927.JPG
Atleast I can do that in freedom chilling like a king in puntland while in laas canood you're in slavery getting paid with khat and alcohol in exchange for your land and freedom :chrisfreshhah:

Listen without the dervish martyrs you would be today Ethiopian citizen like Afar and Oromo but thanks to Allah that gave you Somalis dhulo martyrs that sacrificed their lives for the name Somalia without them there would not be country called Somalia.
Dhulo today would millions like Ogaden but we got extincted by British/Italian/Ethiopian in order to free you ungrateful pigs. Long live the dervish.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
View attachment 11521

Listen without the dervish martyrs you would be today Ethiopian citizen like Afar and Oromo but thanks to Allah that gave you Somalis dhulo martyrs that sacrificed their lives for the name Somalia without them there would not be country called Somalia.
Dhulo today would millions like Ogaden but we got extincted by British/Italian/Ethiopian in order to free you ungrateful pigs. Long live the dervish.
The mad mullah was a terrorist bastard the dervish were his slaves if you ain't the slaves of one tribe Ogaden then you're a slave of another Isaac. As Majeerteen we were at war with the pagan mad mullah & his slaves the devish slaves so who are they suppose to protect us Majeerteen from? If you don't know history you should look it up, as an Majeerteen I view the mad mullah with the utmost disdain along with his dhulbhante slaves the dervish :ufdup:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
View attachment 11520

You want to act like woman and get in fights with women, ok this is the Your starter kit. Congrats you officially joined the team female. Small note real men don't go into females fights.
I don't care about your differences with the Dutchess but I do care about the fact that you're a rape sympathiser :ufdup:

Odeg

Gedo
Those calling Farmaajo for rapist or accusing him for such thing are doing it on subclannish grounds and want to discredit him.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Dhulbhante the only people who will brag about being foot soldiers for another man who breathes the same air as them they even have a soldier mounted on a horse as their flag :chrisfreshhah:

Siyad the mad mullah was your master & you dhulo his proud servants till this day all they have is we were the horsemen of the dervish working for the mad mullah :lolbron:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
View attachment 11521

We have half of all our men fighting against the colonisers, none compare to us when it compares to our resistance

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Dhulbhante the only people who will brag about being foot soldiers for another man who breathes the same air as them they even have a soldier mounted on a horse as their flag :chrisfreshhah:

Siyad the mad mullah was your master & you dhulo his proud servants till this day all they have is we were the horsemen of the dervish working for the mad mullah :lolbron:
Our master is Allah and we fought for his sake against the foreign invaders that were converting Somalis, the Sayyid insulted his own tribe for not fighting against the British. He was raised by his reer abti and his mothers clan who are Dhulbahante.

You are the terrorist who supports ISIS, weren't you calling for the beheading of @dhegdheer and others @Bahal ? The irony.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Our master is Allah and we fought for his sake against the foreign invaders that were converting Somalis, the Sayyid insulted his own tribe for not fighting against the British. He was raised by his reer abti and his mothers clan who are Dhulbahante.

You are the terrorist who supports ISIS, weren't you calling for the beheading of @dhegdheer and others @Bahal ? The irony.
Desperate times call for desperate measures, I called the beheading of others on here? :chrisfreshhah:

The mad mullah was a terrorist who killed Muslims by calling them kaffirs no different than the salafis ISIS, al shabaab & Al Qaida :ufdup:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
What happened to I don't believe in qabil yaa bahal cadaan man don't think I ain't seen your sly comment up there :chrisfreshhah:

Answer the question.

Why do you care for the entire Ummah except for your own ethnic group? How does that work exactly?

You religious types are a different breed kkkkkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Answer the question.

Why do you care for the entire Ummah except for your own ethnic group? How does that work exactly?

You religious types are a different breed kkkkkk
Bring your sister in front of me naked and I'll show you how religious I am :chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts