Farmaajo the only candidate cares about somali people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Funny how all those defending him happen to be from the same clan. Truly cursed people for real. :susp:

May you continue to lose in this world and in the next. :susp:

It it happened outside of their jurisdiction nearly 3 decades ago when both the accused and accuser were citizens of Somalia. I know you're not that slow so why are you intentionally blinding yourself? These allegations hold merit. It was a gang rape and at least one of those involved corroborated her story. You're disgusting for continuing to defend Farmajo. :stopit:

No, crime like this would not fall
And don't consider a gang rape but war crime since he was politician and for Somali government. Plus she could seek her rights specially since she has eye witness. But you are proud tribalist as you call yourself and wants your candidate Sharmarke to win. Honestly I am so disgusted with all these tribalists And smearing an innocent man for sake of race to villasomalia. BTW sharmarke wouldn't help PL, he is too dumb.

Duchess

VIP
If he actually did it then he should be brought to justice obviously. But a simple accusation should not be enough to convict somebody.

She tried to seek justice in Somalia when it happened but he was Marehan, another one of the guys who raped her was the son of Siad Barre's best buddy ( also Marehan). They got off. What justice was there in Kacaan era Somalia? And what justice can she seek in Somalia at the moment or in the West? The only other alternative is for her to keep her mouth shut. I hope that's not what your advocating for. These are serious allegations and they hold merit. Such a man is not fit to hold any office in Somalia.

Duchess

VIP
No, crime like this would not fall
And don't consider a gang rape but war crime since he was politician and for Somali government. Plus she could seek her rights specially since she has eye witness. But you are proud tribalist as you call yourself and wants your candidate Sharmarke to win. Honestly I am so disgusted with all these tribalists And smearing an innocent man for sake of race to villasomalia. BTW sharmarke wouldn't help PL, he is too dumb.

Oh shut up, you're the biggest tribalist here. At least I own my shit. You pretend to be a wadani while only supporting and speaking well of people who are Dhulbahante or affiliated with your clan.

She could seek justice against 2 Marehan in a Marehan dictatorship? :cryinglaughsmiley: You're so full of shit.

She tried to seek justice in Somalia when it happened but he was Marehan, another one of the guys who raped her was the son of Siad Barre's best buddy ( also Marehan). They got off. What justice was there in Kacaan era Somalia? And what justice can she seek in Somalia at the moment or in the West? The only other alternative is for her to keep her mouth shut. I hope that's not what your advocating for. These are serious allegations and they hold merit. Such a man is not fit to hold any office in Somalia.
You have still not provided ANY evidence as to why YOU believe this incident did in fact occur. All we are reading from you is the same nonsense. She said this, he was Marehan, no justice this, no justice that...blah blah blah. Either provide the evidence, so we can all agree with you or please, keep your mouth shut.

Duchess

VIP
You have still not provided ANY evidence as to why YOU believe this incident did in fact occur. All we are reading from you is the same nonsense. She said this, he was Marehan, no justice this, no justice that...blah blah blah. Either provide the evidence, so we can all agree with you or please, keep your mouth shut.

You tried to claim she was MJ. If you don't know who Careys Cisse is, we have nothing to talk about. Go shake your ass and seek attention elsewhere.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Sacdiyo did not accuse Farmaajo nor did she try to seek justice against him because he was not involved in the rape at all, this is a bold face lie added by the Somali news articles to stir controversy. The rape is well known and occurred in 1987 and Farmaajo was serving as Somalia's ambassador for the United States since 1985!!! He was not even in the country you liar! You are a qabilist who makes up rape accusations to taint your enemies name, I cannot believe someone can stoop that low!!

You tried to claim she was MJ. If you don't know who Careys Cisse is, we have nothing to talk about. Go shake your ass and seek attention elsewhere.
I couldn't careless whatever the f*ck she is. The fact of the matter is, YOU are claiming Farmaajo definitively raped this woman. All I and the countless others in this thread are asking from YOU is...what is your evidence? What evidence have YOU used to come to this conclusion that Farmaajo is indeed guilty of rape?

You can try to change the subject all you want, but I guarantee you, I will whip you back into the point you're avoiding to address....EVIDENCE.

Oh shut up, you're the biggest tribalist here. At least I own my shit. You pretend to be a wadani while only supporting and speaking well of people who are Dhulbahante or affiliated with your clan.

She could seek justice against 2 Marehan in a Marehan dictatorship? :cryinglaughsmiley: You're so full of shit.

listen here leave the grand children of martyrs here. the woman can seek justice here North America and the crime would be a war crime because he is politician and was formal government worker in the old regime. So cut the shit and leave him alone. And he is different clan from mine but you wants out of presidential race so sharmarke wins. BTW if I was tribalist person I would have choose sharmarke since he is closer to me than faramjo. But faramjo is best candidate in this race.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
If that's the case then it certainly doesn't look good for him. If she's been accusing him since that time, it shows consistency in her story.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
If that's the case then it certainly doesn't look good for him. If she's been accusing him since that time, it shows consistency in her story.
Farmaajo has never been linked to the story, ever. The rape did happen, and it involved the son of Mohamed sheekh Osman alongside two other well known men. They were not persecuted due to the fact they were powerful men and mx unfortunately.

The rape occurred in 1987 and Farmaajo was serving as Somalias ambassador to the US from 1985. Some news article said farmaajo was involved in this rape when he was running in 2012, and nobody took it seriously because they all knew it was a lie but these qabilists (who also knew it's a lie) wanted to run with it. If you are dumb enough to believe this fake distortion of history spread as a joke then what can I say? You are a man who believes everything you hear and unfortunately easily led.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Farmaajo has never been linked to the story, ever. The rape did happen, and it involved the son of Mohamed sheekh Osman alongside two other well known men. They were not persecuted due to the fact they were powerful men and mx unfortunately.

The rape occurred in 1987 and Farmaajo was serving as Somalias ambassador to the US from 1985. Some news article said farmaajo was involved in this rape when he was running in 2012, and nobody took it seriously because they all knew it was a lie but these qabilists (who also knew it's a lie) wanted to run with it. If you are dumb enough to believe this fake distortion of history spread as a joke then what can I say? You are a man who believes everything you hear and unfortunately easily led.
What is she saying now? Is she saying Farmaajo did it? And if so has anyone questioned why she didn't implicate him ins '87?

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
What is she saying now? Is she saying Farmaajo did it? And if so has anyone questioned why she didn't implicate him ins '87?
No she's never said farmaajo did it nor has her family. Duchess said she spoke to her and she knows her (what a coincidence).

Nobody implicated him because he's got nothing to do with the whole rape! Is it that hard to understand? Gosh. He was made up in the story by probably Some mooryaan news article. Do you think that if he was accused of rape that he could run for president? Of course not. It's never affected him.

waraabe

Your superior
He should use it to his advantage and say "I will penetrate al Shabab like I penetrated that girl"

No she's never said farmaajo did it nor has her family. Duchess said she spoke to her and she knows her (what a coincidence).

Nobody implicated him because he's got nothing to do with the whole rape! Is it that hard to understand? Gosh. He was made up in the story by probably Some mooryaan news article. Do you think that if he was accused of rape that he could run for president? Of course not. It's never affected him.
Duchess knows Farmaajo. She had spoken with him too, apparently. :lol:

Last edited:

Duchess

VIP
listen here leave the grand children of martyrs here. the woman can seek justice here North America and the crime would be a war crime because he is politician and was formal government worker in the old regime. So cut the shit and leave him alone. And he is different clan from mine but you wants out of presidential race so sharmarke wins. BTW if I was tribalist person I would have choose sharmarke since he is closer to me than faramjo. But faramjo is best candidate in this race.

Farmajos mother is Dhulbabante. You're Dhulbahante. Case closed.

Never have I ever supported Sharmarke. You make that assumption because of my clan. You're the worst kind of qabilist; the type who can't even own their shit. You also know very little about the Western legal system. You're out of your league hunny.

Farmajos mother is Dhulbabante. You're Dhulbahante. Case closed.

Never have I ever supported Sharmarke. You make that assumption because of my clan. You're the worst kind of qabilist; the type who can't even own their shit. You also know very little about the Western legal system. You're out of your league hunny.
:holeup: Farmaajo's mother is a Puntlander and you don't support him?

@Warsheekh your uncle can not be the leader of Somalia. His corruption and negligence of duties (during the concentration camps of Somalis in Nairobi) is unforgettable. Plus stealing the money of famine that china government donated and gave it to Somali embassy in Nairobi( he was the ambassador at that time). Also, his personality is weak and can not even be the leader of Somalia. He has famous saying "my hands were shaking when I saw Uhuru for first time"
Looool absolutely not true. Why would he steal money? When his own family was one of the richest in Somalia during the kacaan?

Duchess

VIP
:holeup: Farmaajo's mother is a Puntlander and you don't support him?

Who said she's a Puntlander? Puntland is based on ideology not clan. D&M IDPs who support the Puntlander cause are closer to me then someone I share the mythical "Harti" label with. Miss me with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts