Farmaajo the only candidate cares about somali people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take your none sense lies with you, the fake allegations just showed recently because of his popularity. This woman can go to American embassy and complained there. Or even go to go to American embassy in Nairobi and presented formal complaint.

Dude has funny eyes, wouldn't be surprised if these allegations are ever proven true.

Respect yourself and don't repeat lies about him. And stop your obsession about my threads that you followed them religiously. And don't miss a chance to comment on them. I never comment your ghetto threads unlike you. Listen I am straight and married woman and Find for yourself other lesbian to follow and harass her.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Dude has funny eyes, wouldn't be surprised if these allegations are ever proven true.

He looks one of those perverts who go to children's movies and sit at the back of the cinema in their trenchcoat.

Accuse him of you want, even a fake nationalist or useless, but you cross the line when you call an innocent man a rapist. A man who is a rapist would be executed under the shariah.

But qabilists have no limits, he is against puntland and that's the only reason you believe fake rumours by his enemies on unreliable Somali news articles.
View attachment 11490

When was Sharia ever implemented in Somalia?:what1:

The rape occurred during the Kacaan regime when his clan was in power. Why doesn't Sadiyo's family get any consideration? She too has a family and children. Why exactly do you believe he is innocent other than the fact that his mother is Dhulbahante? Why is his word more valid than Sadiyo's?:umwhat:

Duchess

VIP
Take your none sense lies with you, the fake allegations just showed recently because of his popularity. This woman can go to American embassy and complained there. Or even go to go to American embassy in Nairobi and presented formal complaint.

It happened nearly 30 years ago and if you lived in Toronto you would know this story very well as she lives in this city. Sadiyo has been very consistent with her story. Your bias for anything even affiliated with Dhulbahante is blinding your eyes to the point that you would defend a rapist?! Wow :what:

It happened nearly 30 years ago and if you lived in Toronto you would know this story very well as she lives in this city. Sadiyo has been very consistent with her story. Your bias for anything even affiliated with Dhulbahante is blinding your eyes to the point that you would defend a rapist?! Wow :what:

There is law and order and she should go to the legal system (courts) like any victim in the world not the social media. I could understand if she was living in Somalia to fear for her life but not North America.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
The proof that he is a rapist is that he has funny eyes! This is how she draws her conclusions my god.

You people are disgusting and the saddest thing about it is that thousands of innocent Somali women are raped and have to go through the mental torture of seeing their rapists after the rapist paid blood money! Your political accusations are a mockery of actual rape victims and it shows how sick you are.

Farmaajo lives in the United States and any sort of proof would have him locked up for minimum 15 years, but he is a free man that has never been persecuted nor had a case about this. It reminds me of these women who accuse celebrities of rape through social media but they don't file a police report.

Shame on you fake feminists!

Duchess

VIP
There is law and order and she should go to the legal system (courts) like any victim in the world not the social media. I could understand if she was living in Somalia to fear for her life but not North America.

It it happened outside of their jurisdiction nearly 3 decades ago when both the accused and accuser were citizens of Somalia. I know you're not that slow so why are you intentionally blinding yourself? These allegations hold merit. It was a gang rape and at least one of those involved corroborated her story. You're disgusting for continuing to defend Farmajo. :stopit:

Gambar

VIP
Wouldn't the statue of limitations expire as well?

You want video evidence?:ayaanswag:

Sadiyo accused him. Now you shut the f*ck up you rapist sympathizer.
She accused him so that should be sufficient for evidence? Anyone can be accused by anyone of anything, doesn't make it true. The video as an evidence would be the best evidence, don't you think? You're saying I am a rapist sympathizer, drawing the conclusion that Farmaajo is 100% guilty of rape. You have to provide the evidence you've used to come to such conclusion.

Duchess

VIP
She accused him so that should be sufficient for evidence? Anyone can be accused by anyone of anything, doesn't make it true. The video as an evidence would be the best evidence, don't you think? You're saying I am a rapist sympathizer, drawing the conclusion that Farmaajo is 100% guilty of rape. You have to provide the evidence you've used to come to such conclusion.

So rapes don't happen unless there's video evidence?

Duchess

VIP
The proof that he is a rapist is that he has funny eyes! This is how she draws her conclusions my god.

You people are disgusting and the saddest thing about it is that thousands of innocent Somali women are raped and have to go through the mental torture of seeing their rapists after the rapist paid blood money! Your political accusations are a mockery of actual rape victims and it shows how sick you are.

Farmaajo lives in the United States and any sort of proof would have him locked up for minimum 15 years, but he is a free man that has never been persecuted nor had a case about this. It reminds me of these women who accuse celebrities of rape through social media but they don't file a police report.

Shame on you fake feminists!

That's not how the law works. It happened outside of the United States and what makes you think she didn't try to seek justice in Somalia when it happened? His uncle was in power and he got off because of his clan. Sacdiyo has to see this sicko every day in Mogadishu so please stop talking out of your ass.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
It it happened outside of their jurisdiction nearly 3 decades ago when both the accused and accuser were citizens of Somalia. I know you're not that slow so why are you intentionally blinding yourself? These allegations hold merit. It was a gang rape and at least one of those involved corroborated her story. You're disgusting for continuing to defend Farmajo. :stopit:
He was serving as Somalia's ambassador to the United States from 1985-1989. From 1989 to 1993 he was studying at the University of Buffalo. From 1994 until 2002 he's been working in the States.

You said that he was a citizen of Somalia "nearly 3 decades ago" when he's been living in the United States 32 years ago (more than 3 decades).

So tell me, where exactly in this timeline did he go BACK to Somalia, rape this women then go back to his ordinary life in America as if nothing happened then??

I couldn't care less about qabil, it hold our people back and I sure would never back or defend a rapist. I am not stupid to listen to rumours on Somali news articles however and it's brutally clear that this man Farmaajo is completely innocent of these accusations spewed by his enemies that believe his eyes are proof that he is a rapist.

Last edited:

Duchess

VIP
He was serving as Somalia's ambassador to the United States from 1985-1989. From 1989 to 1993 he was studying at the University of Buffalo. From 1994 until 2002 he's been working in the States.

You said that he was a citizen of Somalia "nearly 3 decades ago" when he's been living in the United States 32 years ago (more than 3 decades).

So tell me, where exactly in this timeline did he go to Somalia and rape this women you liar?

Obviously the rape happened before that in the mid 80s. He was quickly shipped off to the US after him and his homies ( including Xoosh's son) gang raped the daughter of a legend and thought they could get away with it ( and did get away with it) because she was from a small clan. 3 decades and 32 years is barely something to nitpick at. Even Farmajo doesn't deny the gang rape occurred, but he denies he was part of it even though one of the two men snitched on him and corroborated Sacdiyo's story. Again, stop talking out of your ass.

Duchess

VIP
You guys are doing a horrible job of trying to defend him. Instead of defending him and denying his involvement, you are attacking the victim, making up laws and fake facts and outright denying any rape ever took place. The lengths that people will go to, smh.

So rapes don't happen unless there's video evidence?
I never said that. It seems like you came to a conclusion that Farmaajo has rapped this Majeerteen female. Now, you have to provide the evidence you have used to determine that this act did indeed took place....THREE DECADES AGO.

Obviously the rape happened before that in the mid 80s. He was quickly shipped off to the US after him and his homies ( including Xoosh's son) gang raped the daughter of a legend and thought they could get away with it ( and did get away with it) because she was from a small clan. 3 decades and 32 years is barely something to nitpick at. Even Farmajo doesn't deny the gang rape occurred, but he denies he was part of it even though one of the two men snitched on him and corroborated Sacdiyo's story. Again, stop talking out of your ass.
You speak of this as though you were present at the location this incident took place in the mid 80s. :lol:

Your subjective conclusion of this heresy from your Majeerteen aunts and uncles will not cut it out as an evidence against Farmaajo.

Duchess

VIP
You speak of this as though you were present at the location this incident took place in the mid 80s. :lol:

Your subjective conclusion of this heresy from your Majeerteen aunts and uncles will not cut it out as an evidence against Farmaajo.

Perhaps I know the woman? She isn't Majeerteen. Keep the name of my beautiful qabil out your mouth please. That rapist will not win.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Farmaajo was never accused of the rape and he was out of the country 32 years ago whilst you stated that the rape occurred nearly 3 decades(meaning less than 30 years) that alone proves that he has nothing to do with this rape. Whilst you slander him he will be taking the good deeds you have (if you have any). Absolutely no proof that he was involved and Sacdiyo has never mentioned Farmaajo rather it was news articles that added his name for controversy and to taint him!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts