Farax 101

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
How old are you seriously? 10 or something? You make us all look mentally challenged with this kind of ignorant assumption.. That we don't even know how to handle basic things in life?
I'm baffled by your ignorant view on Somali men... What kind of men have you been seeing :ohlord::snoop:
I’m starting to believe they live in uk

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Just because you attract trash men doesn’t mean all men are the same.

Get off your high horse and get a good job if you are up for that feminism. Or else be satisfied being a housewife
Just because you attract trash men doesn’t mean all men are the same.

Get off your high horse and get a good job if you are up for that feminism. Or else be satisfied being a housewife
THIS

@Azania last time I checked Somali women were doing their traditional rules whilst Somali men were opting out. You'll are mad because Somali women in the west know their worths and are upping their standards

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
giphy (1).gif

Don't acts as if this is the norm in our culture men aren't seen as real men if they do this.
A man will feel ashamed helping his wife doing these in fear of not being seen as an alpha male beating chest king kong kinda man.

You feel me.

@Abdisamad3
@Muhammad Bire
@Azania

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
@Azania last time I checked Somali women were doing their traditional rules whilst Somali men were opting out. You'll are mad because Somali women in the west know their worths and are upping their standards
Being on this thread too long will make me retarded so I’m gonna keep this short and sweet

What standards do you have to up lmaooo, the amount of elligible faraaxs decreases quickly in the west. If you get with ajnabi your child won’t even have qabiil lol he’ll be clowned everyday

with the marriage scene the way it is, if anything you gotta set your standards lower :manny:

I witnessed the most peng 28 yr old thang I ever seen married to a trucker with a receding hairline

Is our culture flawed, hell yes. But it’s just the way it is abaayo

Azania

I have no mouth & I must scream
I support Somali women going into the workforce to expand the family’s income. But I am against those that choose to drop out of school and later marrying a good for nothing. And expect the feminist treatment

if i am the only person who is working, best believe you are only one doing the dishes
@Life @Nostalgia

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
I can do all that sht in my sleep but if a woman is present my stubborn ass
wont contribute

Just like how the woman wont contribute when im getting stabbed by robbers
in the living room at midnight

Being on this thread too long will make me retarded so I’m gonna keep this short and sweet

What standards do you have to up lmaooo, the amount of elligible faraaxs decreases quickly in the west. If you get with ajnabi your child won’t even have qabiil lol he’ll be clowned everyday

with the marriage scene the way it is, if anything you gotta set your standards lower :manny:

I witnessed the most peng 28 yr old thang I ever seen married to a trucker with a receding hairline

Is our culture flawed, hell yes. But it’s just the way it is abaayo

Why would I care about qabiil, I live in the west and will probably die here. When I say "up their standard" I'm not talking about look wise since beauty is in the eye of the beholder. That girl might have married a Farah with a receding hairline but he might love and treat her well and see her more than just a baby carrier.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Why would I care about qabiil, I live in the west and will probably die here. When I say "up their standard" I'm not talking about look wise since beauty is in the eye of the beholder. That girl might have married a Farah with a receding hairline but he might love and treat her well and see her more than just a baby carrier.
I just want to know where did your negative attitude towards Somali men come from
No joke, did one insult you or do you wrongly?

View attachment 92403
Don't acts as if this is the norm in our culture men aren't seen as real men if they do this.
A man will feel ashamed helping his wife doing these in fear of not being seen as an alpha male beating chest king kong kinda man.

You feel me.

@Abdisamad3
@Muhammad Bire
@Azania

Majority of women like alpha males because its naturally hardwired like that. And alpha males don't cook and clean for females, you see no matter how much the current culture of BuzzFeed beta males tries to give masculinity bad rep, instinctively women still prefer Alpha guys.

So you cant blame men for what's natural for them

I just want to know where did your negative attitude towards Somali men come from
No joke, did one insult you or do you wrongly?

I don't hate "Somali men" per se, I just hate the idea that some Somali men have of women. People on this site diss Somali women day in and day out, I am just returning the favour:zhqjlmx:

Azania

I have no mouth & I must scream
I can do all that sht in my sleep but if a woman is present my stubborn ass
wont contribute

Just like how the woman wont contribute when im getting stabbed by robbers
in the living room at midnight
Where is feminism when intruders enter the house or evacuating a sinking ship. I don’t know how to swim but nobody will look at me twice when my ass is drowning :damn:

Last edited:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I don't hate "Somali men" per se, I just hate the idea that some Somali men have of women. People on this site diss Somali women day in and day out, I am just returning the favour:zhqjlmx:
I see....
I have no issue with Anyone dissing faraaxs for the most part some of us def deserve it

We poke fun of y’all on a pretty unknown to the common man forum

you put us on blast on Twitter to the tune of hundreds of likes :francis:

Trending