Falling in love against all odds - Couple from East & West Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
Everything I said was factual. I don't know why your triggered?

1) They can't cook. They don't know how to implement seasoning and spices into their food which is why they look to other cultures to make help inspire them make better food. They eat foods like baloney iyo hot dogs and call that "lunch". Even caadan men prefer ajnabi women over their own women for that reason. Example:

"Brenda tried cooking some chinese today, would you get a load of that! I didn't want to tell her, her cooking is horrible. It sucks eating out everyday :("

*As he opens up his lunchbox, and proceeds to pull out a baloney sandwich*

"Hey, Abdi, what's that?"

"Basto iyo Suqaar, with liin dhaanan"

"My goodness, that looks good, I wish I could tell Brenda to make me that!"

*sighs, as he stuffs his face in the baloney sandwich*

2) They can't clean. A Somali women keeps her home neat and tidy, while an caadan women has dogs running around her house and needs to hire an exterminator/pest control every month to clean up the house from all the bug infestations that are in her home. Somali women will make sure the house is clean everyday, while Brenda can't even clean her dog. They also smell really bad. Some of them smell like wet socks.

3) They can't take care of a Somali man. Caadan women don't even take care of their parents when they reach an old age and throw them into retirement homes. What makes you think that they will take care of their own husband? They're lazy and have no motivation to be a good wife. They're all feminists who don't like having responsibilities. A Somali women will treat her husband the best and allow his family to live in her home AND take care of his extended family too! I can't say the same about caadan women.

Somali women are really the best, Somali men are extremely lucky to have Somali women in our lives.

What do you mean take care? Ma naaska ka nuugaysa? :drakewtf:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I hope they work out.
A lot of Africans are like that. There are tensions between the major ethnic groups in most countries. A girl on the other side of the continent would be considered foreign, and its the default for families to prefer their children marry from their own. Somalis are actually exceptional bc we discriminate against each other despite being of the same ethnic group.

My brother was refused a Somali girl he liked bc of her background, they both ended up married to cadans.
I can't wait to marry an cadaan that worships me. They fettishize the hell out of Somalis as if we're the new Asians. :denzelnigga:

It'd be easier if he were liberal because he would cook, clean and do all the child rearing for me.

What do you mean take care? Ma naaska ka nuugaysa? :drakewtf:

:dead:

By take care I mean, when a man comes home tired from shaqo, his wife takes care of him by bringing him food, mango juice, providing him with emotional support and then putting in work in the sariirta.

Caadan women, don't know how to take care of a man which is why their men go with Asian women or with other ajnabi women. They also don't take care of their parents and throw them in retirement homes, so what makes you expect they will take care of me when I'm an odey?

Gambar

VIP
:dead:

By take care I mean, when a man comes home tired from shaqo, his wife takes care of him by bringing him food, mango juice, providing him with emotional support and then putting in work in the sariirta.

Caadan women, don't know how to take care of a man which is why their men go with Asian women or with other ajnabi women. They also don't take care of their parents and throw them in retirement homes, so what makes you expect they will take care of me when I'm an odey?

Your kids will take care of you when you're an odey. :drakewtf:

You act like the wife isn't coming home tired from work too. :drakewtf:

War you sound like you want a maid, not a wife. Waxasi doesn't seem plausible in this two income world, so your view of "taking care" has to change. :drakekidding:

Is it taking care of emotional needs? Providing moral support? Supporting your aspirations and being a team player?

VixR

Veritas
I can't wait to marry an cadaan that worships me. They fettishize the hell out of Somalis as if we're the new Asians. :denzelnigga:

It'd be easier if he were liberal because he would cook, clean and do all the child rearing for me.
Lol why would you want someone who fetishizes you, unless you're into that kind of thing :damedamn:

Somali or no, I don't expect him to do all the cooking cleaning or all the anything, but I expect him to do his part. Otherwise, why is he even there. Is he a sanam? That's when you have to switch out the defect:shaq:

Your kids will take care of you when you're an odey. :drakewtf:

You act like the wife isn't coming home tired from work too. :drakewtf:

War you sound like you want a maid, not a wife. Waxasi doesn't seem plausible in this two income world, so your view of "taking care" has to change. :drakekidding:

Is it taking care of emotional needs? Providing moral support? Supporting your aspirations and being a team player?

By taking care, I mean make me food (I'm hungrier and thirstier than a hyena), emotional needs, moral support, and jungle fever action in the sariirta.

If my wife works, then we will divide up the chores. I can already cook, clean, and do my own laundry so if she's tired from work, I will make the food, cook, clean etc. but I'm not going to do that all the time :camby:

If my wife doesn't work, then she needs to be in the kitchen cooking up some baris iskukaris, sambuusa, iyo hilib ari. She doesn't work, her work will be relegated to the kitchen. It wouldn't be fair if I'm working hard and bringing the lacaag, giving the sabaayad wrap si xoog iyo si ficaan and she doesn't want to do anything but sit on the couch.

Your correct, it's two income world but I truly and wholeheartedly believe that a man should be working financially for his family. You don't need two incomes anymore. Don't live beyond your means. If she wants to work then great, but a man should provide for both his wife and kids.

Gambar

VIP
By taking care, I mean make me food (I'm hungrier and thirstier than a hyena), emotional needs, moral support, and jungle fever action in the sariirta.

If my wife works, then we will divide up the chores. I can already cook, clean, and do my own laundry so if she's tired from work, I will make the food, cook, clean etc. but I'm not going to do that all the time :camby:

If my wife doesn't work, then she needs to be in the kitchen cooking up some baris iskukaris, sambuusa, iyo hilib ari. She doesn't work, her work will be relegated to the kitchen. It wouldn't be fair if I'm working hard and bringing the lacaag, giving the sabaayad wrap si xoog iyo si ficaan and she doesn't want to do anything but sit on the couch.

Your correct, it's two income world but I truly and wholeheartedly believe that a man should be working financially for his family. You don't need two incomes anymore. Don't live beyond your means. If she wants to work then great, but a man should provide for both his wife and kids.

You're being idealistic not realistic.

Gambar

VIP
How abayo? I'm being realistic.

It's really not realistic, especially in this world where if you live in a majority city rent is getting higher and higher by the year. The cost of food is rising. Austerity measures, i.e. less public spending on social welfare and cutting wages by most Western countries is making living standards worse and worse. I grew up middle class, my parents both have degrees and licenses, they don't work low wage, low skilled jobs but they raised us (me and my six other siblings) while they both worked and my grandparents and various Somali baby sitters babysat us. You will probably need to think about childcare and how expensive that is (if you have children), where you want to live, what kind of job your wife has, if you guys can afford for her to not to work, if she wants to go back to school. I went through it all, it's not easy. It's much easier said than done. Wait until you get married sxboow. :drakekidding:

This is not surprising at all. I recently met a Kenyan international student at my uni who was really racist towards Somalis and had terrible streotypes about us.
This isn't exclusive to Africans, other races also dislike neighbouring ethnicities bc of historical beef

arent Kenyans even more corrupt than Nigerians? :ftw9nwa:

These are the people who whip out machetes when the vote fixing hasn't gone their way. :yloezpe: All Bantus eat apes and wierd stuff, no disrespect but in general there is very little difference culturally between them all. Music/food/customs
What a disgusting thing to say, lol.

VixR

Veritas
It's really not realistic, especially in this world where if you live in a majority city rent is getting higher and higher by the year. The cost of food is rising. Austerity measures, i.e. less public spending on social welfare and cutting wages by most Western countries is making living standards worse and worse. I grew up middle class, my parents both have degrees and licenses, they don't work low wage, low skilled jobs but they raised us (me and my six other siblings) while they both worked and my grandparents and various Somali baby sitters babysat us. You will probably need to think about childcare and how expensive that is (if you have children), where you want to live, what kind of job your wife has, if you guys can afford for her to not to work, if she wants to go back to school. I went through it all, it's not easy. It's much easier said than done. Wait until you get married sxboow. :drakekidding:
I'm glad you're the one straightening him out inader. They would just call me whitewashed as he's already done.

Your right. I do agree. I guess I have to wait until marriage to find out. It's deeper than just giving the sabaayad wrap.

I'm glad you're the one straightening him out inader. They would just call me whitewashed as he's already done.

I don't think your whitewashed. I just think you have caadan girl tendencies which include:

1) "OMG Amanda did you hear what Melissa said? She said her mom won't take us to the Justin Bieber concert, I'm so conflicted right now :kendrickcry:"

2) "OMG this new Adele album, I can't deal :jcoleno:"

3) "Jared is such a loser, yesterday he asked me out and I was like "No :fantasia2:" He doesn't even wash his hair :mjswag:"

4) "OMG Clark, he's soooooo hot, I can't believe he didn't ask me out :ohdamn:"

Your right. I do agree. I guess I have to wait until marriage to find out. It's deeper than just giving the sabaayad wrap.
Finding a stay at stay at home mom in the 21 century is the equivalent to finding a 50 carat diamond under a bucket of dirt. Most off these girl have western ideals, where both parents work, and no one takes care of the children.:wow1:
I don't even think I wanna know what a sabayad wrap is :tacky:
I bet you do :lolbron:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Or whoever gets home cooks and you can make healthy food in 15 mins

VixR

Veritas
I don't think your whitewashed. I just think you have caadan girl tendencies which include:

1) "OMG Amanda did you hear what Melissa said? She said her mom won't take us to the Justin Bieber concert, I'm so conflicted right now :kendrickcry:"

2) "OMG this new Adele album, I can't deal :jcoleno:"

3) "Jared is such a loser, yesterday he asked me out and I was like "No :fantasia2:" He doesn't even wash his hair :mjswag:"

4) "OMG Clark, he's soooooo hot, I can't believe he didn't ask me out :ohdamn:"
Never was a Beiber fan.

But @ #2 I do love Adele.
:mindblown: Why would you even think I talk like that. I don't talk like that on here

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Never was a Beiber fan.

But @ #2 I do love Adele.
:mindblown: Why would you even think I talk like that. I don't talk like that on here

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

Abayo macaan like gelato on a hot summer day in Mogadishu, I don't think your caadan, It's just the way you talk, is a little bit caadan. Nothing wrong with that my Somali Queen. I just feel like you need the coveted "Sabaayad Wrap" to get you back into Somalinimo and being pro-Somali. You seem like a very liberal Somali rather than the usual conservative Somali.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts