faisal warabe: farmaajo wants to handover port to ethiopia

Faisal ali warrabbe should be more concerned about Sl than konfurta. its konfurta's call just like Berbera port was SL's call.

We are one country. What happens in Kismayo concerns you just as what happens in Berbera concerns me sxb.

NO, its not one country I don't believe in that "somaliweyne" stuff . secondly, Berbera is the concern of SL citizens because they have the right to know and it has the blessing of the majority of the people . However, across the border in konfurta somaliyeed kismayo should be a concern for Konfurta because the people have the right to know what's going on. and it seems Mr Cheese has done it without the blessing of the people which is a concern.

What do you know about him? He’s mentally unstable and is just extremely anti-darood. Ethiopia legally already owns 20% of Berbera port and that’s the only Somali port they have a share in.

In light of all that info read your last post. I gave you the benefit of the doubt, but you’re lost.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
FEY.jpg

But berbera was apart of the deal..
Since then. June 2018, you’ve all been unable to come up with any legally binding evidence. Just that they’ve agreed to, or sources have “told us”.

Come correct with some facts. If not, give it a rest, you’ve ruined your credibility ages ago tbh.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
please pound your chest with that patriotism of yours while N&N put active blockade on kismayo making 100s lose there jobs.
please tell how much you hate foreign troops when 1000s of Madow are protecting farmaajo and send ethiopian forces to divide jubbaland and block polticians from adresing the public or removing them without any process.
tell me how much care about freedom/democracy when N&N order anisom to shoot unarmed protester.
your nothing but a naive fool.

Last edited:

Trending