Faaraxs would you every marry a Xaliimo whos a non virgin??

Would you cuff a non virgin

• Yeah why not

Votes: 23 37.7%
  • No, Id rather die

Votes: 38 62.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Muh virginity Muh self respect Muh Honour

The truth of it is you lot are basement dwelling incels, that get anxiety attacks if they even go near a girl

Muji

VIP
Rape doesn't count and says nothing about a person's life choices. No man here would deny marrying someone, simply because they were a rape victim. But I ask you, how many women do you think would marry a Somali man who was a rape victim himself?

Also, if a woman says she doesn't want to marry someone because they are not a virgin, then like all other forced marriages, it is a forced marriage and that is against the law. That woman then is a victim and we have bigger things to worry about than Virginity. Especially if it happened here in the west. Are you telling me a woman can be forced to marry here in the west, without repercussions?

Let's just keep it fair. Women should shame men, because men can be s too. But they don't and God knows why.

I’m not explaining things that are common sense to you. Please go and do a IQ test!

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
If I lose mine before marriage, then I don't care. If I saved it before marriage, then I do care. Virgins for virgins. Non-virgins for non-virgins.

My fellow farax beware,

upload_2018-7-31_22-6-34.jpeg

Muji

VIP
It’s about value. Guy bangs a lot of women?

He’s got the qualities because a lot of women desire him.

Girl gives it up too easily? She loses value. She’s seen as easy because opening your legs isn’t really a hard thing to do. A man has to put in the work, a woman doesn’t. It’s a double standard rooted in biology and it’s this difference between the genders that irks a lot of girls when it comes to this.

Lol it’s rooted in biology is it? Can you show me the gene and I might believe you?

I hate this discussion about nature and it’s what nature intended. In some cultures polyandry was the norm in fact in some isolated cultures in Africa that still exist today we have women who swap male partners frequently. Enough of the incel suugo science please.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
I only want a virgin for one reason why

A girl who has been given dick before can not and never will truly love you compared to the man she either fantasizes about or has had her desired fulfilled by which is normally during when they lose their virginity willingly. And the other reason is if she has been molested or raped she will always hold a grudge against me for being a man that wants sex when she would resent it.

When you are her one and only, you become her world ONLY~

that's why I think any man who has common sense KNOWS the truth about it.
And plus when I was hooking up with women who weren't virgins, they HAD some MAJOR issues!
EVERYTIME~ you think it was just right, she wants to start shit! Whether it came to money, men, sex, fulfillment, kids, car . . . it was never in my favor. Always a problem to never be satisfied. That's why I say if she isn't a virgin in my eyes she would never be for me.
I have no time for uncontrolled foolishness.

I'm not saying jump on young girls no brehs. . .I'm just saying test her character before her looks! Atleast that's my mission to find a good wifey type who will stay loyal.

And trust me, even females will tell you there's only two reasons why they stay loyal
1. ) You are of importance
2. ) You are everything she is looking for

Women who CHEAT, don't feel 1 or 2. Nope, only those feelings are reserved for guys that they ACTUALLY want.

I will live by my words forever more so, those that don't like it f*ck you! You don't know me and even if you did you wish you could have me. So with that being said, I spoke my two cents.
I know what I like and what I want, because I use my mind and not my eyes alone, don't be idiotic. Peace

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Lol just remember little boys there’s no way to prove a woman is a virgin
:chrisfreshhah:

And there is certainly no way to prove her mouth is a virgin
:lolbron:

Some of you men will be treasuring a reformed superhead
:drakelaugh:
With logic like that, I might as well f*ck some hoes before cuffing in the future. You make a strong case Knowles.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I realized that you won’t be able to tell if she is a Virgin.
She technically doesn’t have to tell you her past.unless all your friends and the community know about her activities with other guys. you might not ever know if she was a unless her or someone close to you told you about her.

@Knowles @Emily most of the guys that are against it don’t want to pay an expensive mehr for a girl who has been renting her pussy out before marriage for $free.99
Isn’t meher part of your culture, you will pay either way right? Anyway women shouldn’t be valued for what is in between their legs. I don’t know what type of world these niggas live but in the west only ugly/awkward or weird evangelicals are virgin. No one cares about virginity. These niggas need to take their backward mentality back to the shithole they came from.

Isn’t meher part of your culture, you will pay either way right? Anyway women shouldn’t be valued for what is in between their legs. I don’t know what type of world these niggas live but in the west only ugly/awkward or weird evangelicals are virgin. No one cares about virginity. These niggas need to take their backward mentality back to the shithole they came from.

I like you to be honest. But plenty of us who grew up in the west only marry virgin women, and have children with them. You should demand virgin husbands too. What's wrong with that?

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I like you to be honest. But plenty of us who grew up in the west only marry virgin women, and have children with them. You should demand virgin husbands too. What's wrong with that?
Sounds like regressive Arab culture to me
My fiancé doesn’t care and I never wanted inexperienced man. What am I gonna do with a prude boring vigin:what:

Sounds like regressive Arab culture to me
My fiancé doesn’t care and I never wanted inexperienced man. What am I gonna do with a prude boring vigin:what:
Now you understand why a man wouldn't want a woman who has been dicked over and over again.

Women WANT men who have had lots of pussy.
Men DONT want women who have had a lot of dick.

Status
Not open for further replies.