EXCLUSIVE: Somali girl claims to face Racism at Starbucks from Feminist with a septum ring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Food service jobs suck you gotta deal with crazy ass people all the time. When I worked in Mcdonalds I literally went outside to fight with a customer once

VixR

Veritas
Knowles

Isn’t that what some mob here did after some random chef wrote on Twitter that ‘Somalis have big foreheads’ when 90% of them peddle in racism? She’s isn’t the only one who screams ‘we are victims of racism’. Continue folks.
That’s just what I was about to say! :chrisfreshhah:

This literally happened less than a month ago when the members of this forum did the most to fire someone from their job concerning not even something that happened directly to any one of them, but a tweet from 2012! Now somehow this girl is “playing a victim”, and they weren't!

At least I’m consistent in my views that neither this nor that were victim-worthy.

Last edited:
That’s just what I was about to say! :chrisfreshhah:

This literally happened less than a month ago when the members of this forum did the most to fire someone from their job concerning not even something that happened directly to any one of them, but a tweet from 2012! Now somehow this girl is “playing a victim”, and they weren't!

At least I’m consistent in my views that neither this nor that were victim-worthy.
I was like who cares at first when that mathow was talking shit I know they all hate us anyways, but then my inner Geeljire came out smh

VixR

Veritas
Lol I’m still shocked about how she jumped from receiving bad service to accusing the woman of racism. Bad service when you are being picky is something we all experience but we don’t pull up our cellphone and throw a tantrum.
Exactly this. Laughing at a customer’s question is bad poker face at best. If she made this about receiving bad service, that would’ve been reasonable at least, but racism?

You can tell the barista is y in general, or maybe it was the situation that made her come across that way, but to her credit she stayed calm and courteous while she was being filmed, which can’t be easy to do.

I’m curious if they have to give you their name or not?
I was like who cares at first when that mathow was talking shit I know they all hate us anyways, but then my inner Geeljire came out smh
Is it bc that was a black guy and this is a white girl?:cosbyhmm:

Somalis like to say they’re equally discriminatory, but that’s bullshit. Or else you ppl would’ve sided with this girl against this coffee shop barista as you did against the black pasty chef’s tweeting history. Fake pride.

@VixR
Nothing to with skin color an ajnabi is an ajnabi and if you talk shit about my people your going to bring a dark side of me out. This white ain’t say shit about Somali people so idgaf. Also I personally would never contact where a person works and try to get them fired that’s corny asf, I would just insult them back and keep it moving

VixR

Veritas
@VixR
Nothing to with skin color an ajnabi is an ajnabi and if you talk shit about my people your going to bring a dark side of me out. This white ain’t say shit about Somali people so idgaf. Also I personally would never contact where a person works and try to get them fired that’s corny asf, I would just insult them back and keep it moving
Now that I think about it, I bet if this barista was Black and the girl accused her of being anti-Somali or “Islamophobic” for laughing at her questions, the reactions on this thread would’ve been more in the way of those gorilla looking nappy headed deadbeats excetera excetera hairhats excetera ni*gers VS the reactions now of why is she playing a victim?

Similarly, I have a hunch if the pastry guy was white you wouldn’t have went nearly as hard, if at all, of posting fake reviews and pretending to be Jews invoking his tweets as reminding you of Nazi Germany.

Now that I think about it, I bet if this barista was Black and the girl accused her of being anti-Somali or “Islamophobic” for laughing at her questions, the reactions on this thread would’ve been more in the way of those gorilla looking nappy headed deadbeats excetera excetera hairhats excetera ******s VS the reactions now of why is she playing a victim?

Similarly, I have a hunch if the pastry guy was white you wouldn’t have went nearly as hard if at all of posting fake reviews and pretending to be Jews invoking his tweets as reminding you of Nazi Germany.
I gotta admit going after that nigga was fun....the whole forum was united and it was beautiful:ftw9nwa: And no we are not anti blacks. We are just anyone who is anti somali......I have a dream one day you and Aussie will join the pro somali movement:vncu2n5:

Now that I think about it, I bet if this barista was Black and the girl accused her of being anti-Somali or “Islamophobic” for laughing at her questions, the reactions on this thread would’ve been more in the way of those gorilla looking nappy headed deadbeats excetera excetera hairhats excetera ni*gers VS the reactions now of why is she playing a victim?

Similarly, I have a hunch if the pastry guy was white you wouldn’t have went nearly as hard, if at all, of posting fake reviews and pretending to be Jews invoking his tweets as reminding you of Nazi Germany.
Bullshit thier all ajnabi and they can all get this smoke tbh. I got expelled from my old high school when me and 5 somali guys jumped these 3 white boys for talking shit on Twitter, typical pirates and terrotist remarks

VixR

Veritas
I gotta admit going after that nigga was fun....the whole forum was united and it was beautiful:ftw9nwa: And no we are not anti blacks. We are just anyone who is anti somali......I have a dream one day you and Aussie will join the pro somali movement:vncu2n5:
Am I in an anti-Somali movement I was unaware of?

You have to admit it’s all bullshit, and the same victimhood mentality at work in both cases, and you act as if Somalis are anywhere near PC.

Am I in a anti-Somali movement I was unaware of?

You have to admit it’s all bullshit, and the same victimhood mentality at work in both cases, and you act as if Somalis are anywhere near PC.
Whats bullshit is comparing what the black guy said to this white girl who didnt even say a word. Unless you have a white person who said what the black guy said and can show us reacting to it differently, its not fair comparison. We are capable of judging each situation on its own. You are defending a man that said the thought of kissing you would make him punch you, thats how disgusted he would be with a somali girl kissing him

VixR

Veritas
Whats bullshit is comparing what the black guy said to this white girl who didnt even say a word. Unless you have a white person who said what the black guy said and can show us reacting to it differently, its not fair comparison. We are capable of judging each situation on its own. You are defending a man that said the thought of kissing you would make him punch you, thats how disgusted he would be with a somali girl kissing him
Is that supposed to make me upset? The difference between you and I is idgaf, bc I’m not victimizing myself for a tweet, fam. If anything, that made me laugh.

I’m not tweeting my kissing preferences, and I really think only a girl who really and truly feels ugly and that ppl don’t want to kiss her would be upset by something so random.

Is that supposed to make me upset? The difference between you and I is idgaf, bc I’m not victimizing myself for a tweet, fam. If anything, that made me laugh.

I’m not tweeting my kissing preferences, and I really think only a girl who really and truly feels ugly and that ppl don’t want to kiss her would be upset by something so random.
he said somalis are genetically mutants. When someone is going over their way to talk shit about people and is intentionally trying to hurt them. I dont feel symphaty for them losing their job. Im just not gonna shrug my shoulders and say oh well it doesnt apply to me, I dont care cause he aint talking about me.

There reason why you will never understand is you are not connected to somalis. You dont live among somalis, you dont hang with somalis so your connections to somalis is not basically non existent. I bet you are the type when people ask where are you start with my parents are somalis while I say SOMALI straight away. We just different people with different view of the world

VixR

Veritas
he said somalis are genetically mutants. When someone is going over their way to talk shit about people and is intentionally trying to hurt them. I dont feel symphaty for them losing their job. Im just not gonna shrug my shoulders and say oh well it doesnt apply to me, I dont care cause he aint talking about me.

There reason why you will never understand is you are not connected to somalis. You dont live among somalis, you dont hang with somalis so your connections to somalis is not basically non existent. I bet you are the type when people ask where are you start with my parents are somalis while I say SOMALI straight away. We just different people with different view of the world
Ppl say racist things all the time on here. Do I think they should lose their job for posts on a forum? No. Do I think you should lose your job for tweets? No.

Ppl say racist things all the time on here. Do I think they should lose their job for posts on a forum? No. Do I think you should lose your job for tweets? No.
being anonymous in a forum is completely different using twitter with your real name and repping your company. We just had a girl in uk big brother who got kicked out after her old tweets about 9/11 came out with saying it was dirty pakis who did it. I do think if you say overly racist shit on twitter you deserve the sack because that tells me you are more than likely to say and do worse thing in real life. So no sympathy for me.

Lol I’m still shocked about how she jumped from receiving bad service to accusing the woman of racism. Bad service when you are being picky is something we all experience but we don’t pull up our cellphone and throw a tantrum. She did a similar thing before where she accused the modelling industry of racism because they never signed her. She’s either trying to get famous from being a SJW model or she’s a narcissist.
yep,

i still can't believe she got a cover shoot with the fine ass gigi hadid :mindblown:

i think the beautiful Halima aden got her involved,
there is no way she should be a model:wtfdis: i swear nowadays all you need to have to be a model is cushitic features :wtf: you got to have good hair, slim, good nose, :williamswtf:

VixR

Veritas
being anonymous in a forum is completely different using twitter with your real name and repping your company. We just had a girl in uk big brother who got kicked out after her old tweets about 9/11 came out with saying it was dirty pakis who did it. I do think if you say overly racist shit on twitter you deserve the sack because that tells me you are more than likely to say and do worse thing in real life. So no sympathy for me.
You’re right about us having fundamentally different views on this

Lol I’m still shocked about how she jumped from receiving bad service to accusing the woman of racism. Bad service when you are being picky is something we all experience but we don’t pull up our cellphone and throw a tantrum. She did a similar thing before where she accused the modelling industry of racism because they never signed her. She’s either trying to get famous from being a SJW model or she’s a narcissist.
i rate her though,
she's bullying her way into the industry, i can't hate on that:win::westbrookswag::diddyass:
gangster shit

got to secure them bags,

though she is a bad representation of Somali beauty, outsider might assume she's the pinnacle of somali looks :damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending