EXCLUSIVE: Somali girl claims to face Racism at Starbucks from Feminist with a septum ring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
What a snow flake muh discrimination kulaha cos someone rolled their eyes and laughed at her, i wonder how she goes about her daily life with that attitude

I’ve just followed her comments and she’s posted the girls workplace along with her name. She’s essentially gotten a low income employee fired and has endangered her if she goes back to her workplace, All because she rolled her eyes lol. She thinks bullying someone on ten dollars an hour makes her a saint.

I’ve just followed her comments and she’s posted the girls workplace along with her name. She’s essentially gotten a low income employee fired and has endangered her if she goes back to her workplace, All because she rolled her eyes lol. She thinks bullying someone on ten dollars an hour makes her a saint.

She's a sociopath i know her kind very well.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
So there is a pork in the coffee :farmajoyaab:
What are the haram ingredients in the coffee :shookgabre:

This girl just needed a free coffee:noneck:

I swear I can’t stand these insecure people who milk the racism card

You guys are calling that lesbian miskeen when her voice and 'no thank you' sounded sarcastic and fake :farole:
White people in general shouldn't be trusted

So there is a pork in the coffee :farmajoyaab:
What are the haram ingredients in the coffee :shookgabre:

This girl just needed a free coffee:noneck:

I swear I can’t stand these insecure people who milk the racism card

nayaa, even Mcd coffee is haram. what rock have u been living under?

mcdonalds-coffee-contains-french-fry-grease-hoax-1.jpg

Muji

VIP
You guys are calling that lesbian miskeen when her voice and 'no thank you' sounded sarcastic and fake :farole:
White people in general shouldn't be trusted

Lol would you like me to come and film you at your workplace. Would you be happy to say your name on camera so some crazy xalimo can go on a twitter crusade about a latte?

Lol would you like me to come and film you at your workplace. Would you be happy to say your name on camera so some crazy xalimo can go on a twitter crusade about a latte?
If I know I didnt do anything wrong I would have no problem saying my name tbh .

Muji

VIP
If I know I didnt do anything wrong I would have no problem saying my name tbh .

Nah there’s some crazies out there who are willing to take justice in to their own hands if they feel they have been wronged. It wouldn’t be wise to say your name on camera. Receiving bad customer service does not mean you have been racially abused. The xalimo has also previously complained about modelling agencies not signing her up and labelling them as racist. Please go and take a look at her picture and tell me she should be a model.

Nah there’s some crazies out there who are willing to take justice in to their own hands if they feel they have been wronged. It wouldn’t be wise to say your name on camera. Receiving bad customer service does not mean you have been racially abused. The xalimo has also previously complained about modelling agencies not signing her up and labelling them as racist. Please go and take a look at her picture and tell me she should be a model.
It seems like every Somali girl wants to be a model:dead1:

She looks like young thug.

The ugly dyke even refused to state her name, that's when you know you're guilty.
Whats your name.....im sure you dont give strangers your name. I hate people like that xalimo looking fot confrontation. So she rolled her eyes or felt she was hostile. What happened to giving people benefit of a doubt and just letting things go?

Whats your name.....im sure you dont give strangers your name. I hate people like that xalimo looking fot confrontation. So she rolled her eyes or felt she was hostile. What happened to giving people benefit of a doubt and just letting things go?
Am I an employee though? No.

Status
Not open for further replies.