EXCLUSIVE: Somali girl claims to face Racism at Starbucks from Feminist with a septum ring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
My first job was part time at a fast food place. Sometimes you get the most annoying guest and all you can do is roll your eyes, take a deep breath and compuse yourself. That xalimo was looking for confrontation, but what chick didnt slip up

Yeah I know what you mean. Customers can be dicks for no reason. They have to put up with crap like this all day

Gooney

While they kill in Somalia, you insult (banter) your fellow Somali because of qabiil differences and you complain of racism, why can’t you connect the two?

I know you are a Somali “patriot” and I’m a “treasonous” person, anything else to add?
Your logic is as dumb as saying because so many people have been killed by race, we should never have race jokes. Best way for people to heal is laugh. If we cant laugh at minor issues like clan......then we have real issues. And i have zero problem with hawiye...both of my sisters are married to them. Im a proud somali who loves my people and would never side with anyone who abuses them. Can you say the same thing?

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
she up to no good sxb. I just discovered chai tea, I won't boycot Starbucks for a dark skinned xalimo
Chai tea remind you of Mudug days, eh? Closest thing to Somali tea :trumpsmirk:

Naag taa madow waa dhiblay ummada halaga qabto

Your logic is as dumb as saying because so many people have been killed by race, we should never have race jokes. Best way for people to heal is laugh. If we cant laugh at minor issues like clan......then we have real issues. And i have zero problem with hawiye...both of my sisters are married to them. Im a proud somali who loves my people and would never side with anyone who abuses them. Can you say the same thing?

Gooney

ii raaxeeyso. Continue with your “banter”.

Rageedi! Most abdis in this thread would take it without a yelp.She told that imma f*ck you up, that dyke will get fired just because lol!

:vncu2n5:

Gooney

Sxb, I’m living it and therefore passed the talking stage. I wouldn’t insult someone’s qabiil and call it “banter”.
Well its not my fault you have sense of humor aussie. Anyway i dont know how this turned to qabil debate. The issue was you sided with that Jamaican who insulted somalis and I took opposite position. Lets just agree to disagree and leave it there

Well its not my fault you have sense of humor aussie. Anyway i dont know how this turned to qabil debate. The issue was you sided with that Jamaican who insulted somalis and I took opposite position. Lets just agree to disagree and leave it there

Gooney

It’s wrong in totality to conclude that “I sided with that Jamaican” when viewed in context to my position, then you will understand that those who were accusing him have themselves written worst racist comments about any other ethnic group on this forum. Many were calling for the expulsion of Somali Bantus from Somalia. My message was clear, if you hate racism against you and to your loved ones, quit being a racist or a bigot towards others and your own people.

Gooney

It’s wrong in totality to conclude that “I sided with that Jamaican” when viewed in context to my position, then you will understand that those who were accusing him have themselves written worst racist comments about any other ethnic group on this forum. Many were calling for the expulsion of Somali Bantus from Somalia. My message was clear, if you hate racism against you and to your loved ones, quit being a racist or a bigot towards others and your own people.
Do you see the difference between someone posting anonymously on a somali forum to someone who has their name and the company they work on their profile and say racist things? And you dont correct bad behavior with bad behavior. So by just saying well others here say this and that you are making excuses for him.

Gooney

You never said there was anything with wrong what the chef wrote, in fact, you endorsed his posts by likening it workplace banter with your mates and you essentially said Somalis “should grow a pair”.

In your logic, abuse and hatred of Somalis by others equals “banter”; Somalis can’t complain about racial abuse directed at them because Apollo doesn’t like Somali Bantus; and then when Somalis engage in this “banter” it becomes “racism”. One rule for Somalis...............

Ps.Starbucks chai tea is horrendous. Go to an Indian and get the proper ting.

You never said there was anything with wrong what the chef wrote, in fact, you endorsed his posts by likening it workplace banter with your mates and you essentially said Somalis “should grow a pair”.

In your logic, abuse and hatred of Somalis by others equals “banter”; Somalis can’t complain about racial abuse directed at them because Apollo doesn’t like Somali Bantus; and then when Somalis engage in this “banter” it becomes “racism”. One rule for Somalis...............

Ps.Starbucks chai tea is horrendous. Go to an Indian and get the proper ting.
He can twist words and play these games all he wants. But he is consistent in taking the side of people who diss somalis and when get called out play these silly games of well you also say this and that. He has disdain for somali culture and religion. What selfrespecting somali man says I wish I was habash instead of somali?

Nah there’s some crazies out there who are willing to take justice in to their own hands if they feel they have been wronged. It wouldn’t be wise to say your name on camera. Receiving bad customer service does not mean you have been racially abused. The xalimo has also previously complained about modelling agencies not signing her up and labelling them as racist. Please go and take a look at her picture and tell me she should be a model.

Why can’t she be a model when some models have been put on because their fat, black and/or transgender?

He can twist words and play these games all he wants. But he is consistent in taking the side of people who diss somalis and when get called out play these silly games of well you also say this and that. He has disdain for somali culture and religion. What selfrespecting somali man says I wish I was habash instead of somali?
Hey I don’t devote much time going back and forth with Bakhti mindset coons. I just crush them with a few a logical right hooks and jabs to the body.....Now am gonna watch the Golovkin fight.

Maraq

In that thread, I sure made one thing clear that those who were complaining about the chef were themselves buried deep up to their necks spewing racial hatred and that hatred wasn’t isolated only to Somali Bantus. It’s common here that the Chinese, West Africans, Europeans, Arabs, Pakistanis, Indians, Jamaicans and every other ethnic group to be racially vilified and insulted, then why campaign against a Jamaican chef to lose his job when he’s only returning the serve to them? They shouldn’t cry racism when they racially insult everyone else. That was a classic case of victim-hood. The Point is, treat others how you will like to be treated. That simple human decency concept evades them.

Last edited:
Real talk, I believe the barista. She already looks to be suffering from white guilt and for her to stand up to a black woman speaks volumes. She looks like a miskiinad unlike the triggered SJW hijabi. We all know her character from her social media account presence. She is not fooling anyone.

Muji

VIP
Knowles

Isn’t that what some mob here did after some random chef wrote on Twitter that ‘Somalis have big foreheads’ when 90% of them peddle in racism? She’s isn’t the only one who screams ‘we are victims of racism’. Continue folks.

Aussie are you trolling?

There is a big difference between someone explicitly stating that they would punch a Somali girl in the face if she kissed him to a disgruntled barista who rolls her eyes at customers.

If you can’t tell the difference between bad customer service and overt racism, there’s not much I can do for you. Good luck.

Muji

VIP
Why can’t she be a model when some models have been put on because their fat, black and/or transgender?

D7BECABF-1C50-445E-8B42-012EFEFC19F3.jpeg

CaN I sPeAk To yOuR mAnaGeR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts