EXCLUSIVE: Somali girl claims to face Racism at Starbucks from Feminist with a septum ring

Status
Not open for further replies.
CjKx-3dl_400x400.jpg

Nuff said
She probably supports Islamic State terrorists.

I’ve just followed her comments and she’s posted the girls workplace along with her name. She’s essentially gotten a low income employee fired and has endangered her if she goes back to her workplace, All because she rolled her eyes lol. She thinks bullying someone on ten dollars an hour makes her a saint.

Knowles

Isn’t that what some mob here did after some random chef wrote on Twitter that ‘Somalis have big foreheads’ when 90% of them peddle in racism? She’s isn’t the only one who screams ‘we are victims of racism’. Continue folks.

Knowles

Isn’t that what some mob here did after some random chef wrote on Twitter that ‘Somalis have big foreheads’ when 90% of them peddle in racism? She’s isn’t the only one who screams ‘we are victims of racism’. Continue folks.
not the same.....this woman didnt abuse her. That nigga was talking bad sh1t about somalis. But you always side against somalis aussie so I am not surprised. Being a selfhater sucks man

not the same.....this woman didnt abuse her. That nigga was talking bad sh1t about somalis. But you always side against somalis aussie so I am not surprised. Being a selfhater sucks man

Goooney.

Sxb, the same people who talk shit about other races should take one on the chin and not become cry-babies? If racism is bad, then why would they cry wolf?

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Im sick and tired of these unloved, attention seeking madow wannabe. When did Somalis cried about victimhood! When and how did we became like this? Weaklings, fragile. They're crying about racism on everything. Go to any Somali owned business and see how they treat you, will you cry racism? Qabilism?

Secondly she could have ordered caffe americano it's literally just black coffee with fancy name and called it a day.

Everyone wants to be famous on social media even if it has to be degrading yourself.

P.s

Starbucks is my second home, I will not let her drag them like this. The baristas are the most friendlist people on earth.

Gooney

Very true indeed, that “real Somali” has an I.Q of 67 and hasn’t realised yet that qabiil “banter” is why we sank this low into the abyss.
Sh1t like this just exposes you. When you get mad your mask slips and your true colors come out:ftw9nwa: all I know is a true somali wouldnt be ok with someone saying the most foul sh1t about his people you.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
If someone laughts at your absurd question and rolls their eyes, it doesn’t automatically mean they are racist or prejudiced. It simply means they are annoyed with what you are asking. Gtfo with your Victimhood

Sh1t like this just exposes you. When you get mad your mask slips and your true colors come out:ftw9nwa: all I know is a true somali wouldnt be ok with someone saying the most foul sh1t about his people you.

Gooney

While they kill in Somalia, you insult (banter) your fellow Somali because of qabiil differences and you complain of racism, why can’t you connect the two?

I know you are a Somali “patriot” and I’m a “treasonous” person, anything else to add?

If someone laughts at your absurd question and rolls their eyes, it doesn’t automatically mean they are racist or prejudiced. It simply means they are annoyed with what you are asking. Gtfo with your Victimhood

My first job was part time at a fast food place. Sometimes you get the most annoying guest and all you can do is roll your eyes, take a deep breath and compuse yourself. That xalimo was looking for confrontation, but what chick didnt slip up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending