EXCLUSIVE: Somali girl claims to face Racism at Starbucks from Feminist with a septum ring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Hamdia Ahmed

Sit your A$$ down, and go make Somali coffee at home nayaa. Aint no one got time for your thirst.

Muji

VIP
Isn’t this the girl who cried racism because she wasn’t signed as a model?

Now she’s calling this woman a racist because she rolled her eyes lol. She’s harassing a barista on low wages with a camera and crying racism at the same time.:bell:

This woman has a victim complex. @Reiko @Steamdevolopment thoughts

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
why do people want to be victims so much these days

its like a competition over who can be the most pathetic and gain the most sympathy

i'm not a Madow hater but I hate to say it that this is on them, they made it popular to be victims

Isn’t this the girl who cried racism because she wasn’t signed as a model?

Now she’s calling this woman a racist because she rolled her eyes lol. She’s harassing a barista on low wages with a camera and crying racism at the same time.:bell:

This woman has a victim complex. @Reiko @Steamdevolopment thoughts

What could possibly be haram about coffee? :gucciwhat:

Also the woman at the desk seemed respectful, I wouldn't give out my name to some random person and she politely declined. Where is exculpatory evidence in favor of the Somali model @Somali Legend?

I dont like her victimhood, this isnt the first time she's abusing the word "racism/racist" I swear that word has no meaning now.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Also the woman at the desk seemed respectful, I wouldn't give out my name to some random person and she politely declined. Where is exculpatory evidence in favor of the Somali model @Somali Legend?

She is Dumb! Maybe she thinks the coffee beans are made from a pig balls.

Muji

VIP

Lol I’m still shocked about how she jumped from receiving bad service to accusing the woman of racism. Bad service when you are being picky is something we all experience but we don’t pull up our cellphone and throw a tantrum. She did a similar thing before where she accused the modelling industry of racism because they never signed her. She’s either trying to get famous from being a SJW model or she’s a narcissist.

Lol they tagged Shaun king this about to make a headline :snoop:

Xalimoids are slowly becoming like madoows joining the “muh victim” train.

She couldve been worried that some of the flavour syrup contained gelatain or ethyl alchol some dont consume vinalla for this reason but yh she is making herself a victim and seeking attention by putting this video online. It kinda went in favour of the barista made her seem miskeen

Fels

#trollhunter
She couldve been worried that some of the flavour syrup contained gelatain or ethyl alchol some dont consume vinalla for this reason but yh she is making herself a victim and seeking attention by putting this video online. It kinda went in favour of the barista made her seem miskeen
She seemed really not miskeen like fake miskeen

I honestly don't understand why some Somali girls are picking up this victimization complex. Crying about racism just sounds so dumb to me because at its root core, you're just begging for white acceptance like African Americans do. Who cares if they're rude or racist? I've run into countless whites and non-whites who hate Muslims/Somalis and I didn't give them the time of day. I only care about my people and the opinions of a white person or anyone else shouldn't bother you. If you think about it, valuing them and what they say proves your inferiority. A rich man doesn't care about the opinions of a homeless drunk because he knows that he's superior.
:manny:

What a snow flake muh discrimination kulaha cos someone rolled their eyes and laughed at her, i wonder how she goes about her daily life with that attitude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending