Ethiopia's PM Abiy Ahmed meets with President Kenyatta at border point.

BLKPINK

can't talk rn, doing hot girl sh*t
To be honest i wouldnt be surprised if abiy was scheming, i am ethiopian but so far he has done nothing for the country like he said he would, just like trump :trumpsmirk:

Let alone Somalia, Ethiopia will not even invade Somaliland just for the sake of having a sea outlet. This kind of wild scenario is found only in the minds of some Somalis not in Ethiopians.

We generally see our country as a founding father of AU and a responsible member of the UN that abides by the rule of international law. So no Ethiopian government will come up with the idea of invading another country just to have access to the sea.

The only time our army may cross international borders is if our country is threatened or attacked. That is the reason why I many times urged our close friends in Somaliland not to try to play the game of threatening Ethiopia by giving military base to Egypt. If we are not threatened or attacked then be asured that no invasion will come from Ethiopia.

We have setup a master plan of road and rail way integration with all our neighbors that enable us to have legal access to the sea by cooperating and doing business with our neighbors. Our foreign policy master plan is based on the very fact that Ethiopia is a land locked country.
but ethiopia will never reach its full potential without having a cost.

but ethiopia will never reach its full potential without having a cost.

It is all in the brain not in the cost. So many countries with sea outlet have done nothing with it. The brain is the most important asset. Ethiopia for example can generate billions of dollars just from ICT which do not need any port. Ethiopian Airlines alone generates 3.3 billion of dollars in revenues without needing a port. It is all about in your brains. Financial systems, ICT, Tourism, Entertainment and many more can generate billions of dollars if taken seriously and as long as we all have peace. We and and will also export things like electricity that again don't need a sea port.

Last edited:
”Let alone Somalia, Ethiopia will not even invade Somaliland”
The xabashis and their nonstop lies. Xabesh’s and their oromo foot soldiers attacked and tried to annex northern Somalia multiple times. They were scheming even as late as 2006. But it's always the ”cursed” 🇸🇴 flag and the problematic south that keep shattering their dream. They deadass believe the entire SL/Djibouti was part of the axum empire. Some even believe the south was part of Ethiopia because of the Italian east Africa. We’re in the 21st century and they’re still stuck at age of Expansionism.

No need to remind us about this xabashi-kenyatti axis of evil that started long time ago, made inorder to counter Somali influence in the horn region.
Is it the reason why one of the biggest highways in downtown Nairobi is named Haille sellasie Avenue. :lolbron:

The Kenyans could have done better by naming their biggest street after Siad Barre and not after the imperialist xabashi king
:trumpsmirk:

Last edited:
Each country completed and inaugurated the 500 KM each (1000 KM total) asphalt road linking Ethiopia and Kenya.
:salute:

The axis of evil trying their level best to alienate Somalia, when Ethiopia finally falls and is balkanized we are coming for DDS.

This is what took Abiy across the border

EoxUyGBXcAEcBqI.jpeg
EoxU52IW4AE672u.png

”Let alone Somalia, Ethiopia will not even invade Somaliland”
The xabashis and their nonstop lies. Xabesh’s and their oromo foot soldiers attacked and tried to annex northern Somalia multiple times. They were scheming even as late as 2006. But it's always the ”cursed” 🇸🇴 flag and the problematic south that keep shattering their dream. They deadass believe the entire SL/Djibouti was part of the axum empire. Some even believe the south was part of Ethiopia because of the Italian east Africa. We’re in the 21st century and they’re still stuck at age of Expansionism.

Please read carefully. I said we will never cross borders for the sake of sea outlet but we will always cross borders if threatened or attacked. There is a difference between the two. In the last 30 years we never crossed the Somali border for the sake of gaining access to the sea but only because of threats. No threats, no border crossing for the sake of sea port.

The axis of evil trying their level best to alienate Somalia, when Ethiopia finally falls and is balkanized we are coming for DDS.

This is what took Abiy across the border

View attachment 158424View attachment 158425

I'm very sure if this high way was built between Ethiopia and Somalia you would come and cry foul and say that this road is intended to annex Somalia :ftw9nwa:.

:snoop:

What has the road project between Ethiopia and Kenya has to do with alienating Somalia? Ethiopia has road and railway master plan to integrate its businesses with all its neighbors. What does that has to do with alienating Somalia? The same kind of projects are going on with Djibouti, Eritrea, Sudan and Somaliland. I don't know why road projects between two neighboring countries can be interpreted as alienating Somalia?

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Abiy is mostly likely acting pre-emptively to cut South Sudan's access to sea through Kenya in case it becomes an Egyptian arm against Habashis.

I view this visit as the Amhara response to the recent visit of el Sisi to Juba.

Please read carefully. I said we will never cross borders for the sake of sea outlet but we will always cross borders if threatened or attacked. There is a difference between the two. In the last 30 years we never crossed the Somali border for the sake of gaining access to the sea but only because of threats. No threats, no border crossing for the sake of sea port.
How exactly are people who couldn't even defend themselves a treat to Ethiopia?

How exactly are people who couldn't even defend themselves a treat to Ethiopia?

It has nothing to do with the Somali people. In 2006 I think it was the open threat by Islamic Court Union (ICU) even though I didn't buy it. In my view it had another internal reason but still it was not for sea access. Today Ethiopian troops are in Somalia at the invitation of the Somali government and as part of AMISOM and still not for sea access. If today the Somali government officially asks Ethiopian troops to leave Somalia, I'm sure Ethiopian troops will start pulling out the next day. It will take only an official letter from the government of Somalia and you will get rid of our troops from your soil.

Trending