Ethiopia: We will build Zeila port for Awdal SOMALILAND CAN DO NOTHING

Your whole population isn’t any more that 2 million my langaab friend. 1975 kulaha. Check the UN report.

And I was replying to the cuqdad comment you leveled at our awdal friend. Pretty rich coming from issaq :russ:

But yes your right, this not my beef so I’ll hop off.

You lack reading comprehension, I made clear he is not Samaroon, I was talking about the fact that only a langaab insults in every second post. I never see any post of him without insults.

Now back to your ass. How reliable is a UN report when the UN have literally no executive powers to Somali areas, most areas they estimate the population for, were never visited by them ? Not reliable at all. We have censuses and population estimations from governments that really controlled Somalia, particular the Somali governments and the colonial administrations. The colonial powers, the SYL administration and the Kacaan censuses are all supporting each other, when it comes to the relative population of Somalia's region/tribes and the UN report are contradicting all of them.

Your argument that the census was from 1975 is really retarded. Large population with the same culture grow exponentially with the same growth factor or at least a very similar one. When we know for a fact that Togdheer had a population bigger than the whole Puntland including Sool region (Nugaal consisted of Sool and Nugaal), it is logically impossible that these region today have double the population of Togdheer, according to the UN report. It called logic son and mathematics.

Are you running away from the fact that every census and population estimation we had before shows how low your population is ?
:mjcry:

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Why do OG sheegad belittle Samaroon? Saying Samaroon got massacred after Afweyneost and now they imprisoned by Isaaq

That sounds like a proAfweyne narrativen

the sheegato @Kezira i think he’s been dropped on his head one too many times. We don’t know what could compel an Ogaden to pretend to be Samaroon I mean he does a horrible job at least @angelplan can fool some of these people on here but not this little long foot Kezira

the sheegato @Kezira i think he’s been dropped on his head one too many times. We don’t know what could compel an Ogaden to pretend to be Samaroon I mean he does a horrible job at least @angelplan can fool some of these people on here but not this little long foot Kezira

Jaajuus culture. They ethnically cleanse rival OG subclans for Hhabash a-la Cabdi Iley who got sent to AdisAbaba jail by rival OG subclan. They think Samaroon must be led by those type of guys.

Samaroon waa geesiyaal yaqaanna nabadda iyo dagaal ba

Last edited:
You lack reading comprehension, I made clear he is not Samaroon, I was talking about the fact that only a langaab insults in every second post. I never see any post of him without insults.

Now back to your ass. How reliable is a UN report when the UN have literally no executive powers to Somali areas, most areas they estimate the population for, were never visited by them ? Not reliable at all. We have censuses and population estimations from governments that really controlled Somalia, particular the Somali governments and the colonial administrations. The colonial powers, the SYL administration and the Kacaan censuses are all supporting each other, when it comes to the relative population of Somalia's region/tribes and the UN report are contradicting all of them.

Your argument that the census was from 1975 is really retarded. Large population with the same culture grow exponentially with the same growth factor or at least a very similar one. When we know for a fact that Togdheer had a population bigger than the whole Puntland including Sool region (Nugaal consisted of Sool and Nugaal), it is logically impossible that these region today have double the population of Togdheer, according to the UN report. It called logic son and mathematics.

Are you running away from the fact that every census and population estimation we had before shows how low your population is ?
:mjcry:
This is the the sub section of the UNFPA report who I trust more than shit from 45 years ago. And they did visit them. That’s why you guys kicked them out when the preliminary results came out. I’m sorry brother that isaaq are langaab to us, you compare your whole tribe to a sub sub sub sub clan of darood. When no one compares to whatever habar you from. :wow:

http://www.fsnau.org/downloads/FSNA...y-and-Nutrition-Analysis-Technical-Report.pdf

BA127701-C173-40C5-9F2E-EF6FC4166961.png

Attachments

• A1EDD093-A092-4ADF-98AD-0729C3276BFD.png
    A1EDD093-A092-4ADF-98AD-0729C3276BFD.png
    543.3 KB · Views: 143
This is the the sub section of the UNFPA report who I trust more than shit from 45 years ago. And they did visit them. That’s why you guys kicked them out when the preliminary results came out. I’m sorry brother that isaaq are langaab to us, you compare your whole tribe to a sub sub sub sub clan of darood. When no one compares to whatever habar you from. :wow:

http://www.fsnau.org/downloads/FSNA...y-and-Nutrition-Analysis-Technical-Report.pdf

View attachment 96412

We will even accept that Isaaq is actually smaller than the mythical CiiseDaarood AlJabarti that have been cursed to be small by Shiikh Jabarti, sometime after Shiikh Jabarti left Yemeni oppression of his Jabarti community of Yemen, also called Akhdaam/StreetSweepers by racist Yemenis

You then admit SNM beat the more numerous Afweyne clan militias wearing SNA uniforms

@MoeMoney
Did you even read what I say ? I already stated out that this report is a population estimation without any validity, firstly because it contradicts every CENSUS and estimation from previous governments and secondly the UN did never visited most areas, nor any of their workers. How did they estimate the population of regions that are fully controlled by Al Shabab. Ignoring what I said just shows you already surrendered. Why do you start something that you cannot finish to begin with?

This source claims that Badhan (190k) has almost the same rural population as Hargeysa (220k). Do you know even how the countryside of both district looks ? Here are Hargysa and Badhan villages.

Here is the Badhan district:
Badhan dis.PNG

And here is the Hargeysa district:
Hargeysa dis.PNG

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@MoeMoney
Did you even read what I say ? I already stated out that this report is a population estimation without any validity, firstly because it contradicts every CENSUS and estimation from previous governments and secondly the UN did never visited most areas, nor any of their workers. How did they estimate the population of regions that are fully controlled by Al Shabab. Ignoring what I said just shows you already surrendered. Why do you start something that you cannot finish to begin with?

This source claims that Badhan (190k) has almost the same rural population as Hargeysa (220k). Do you know even how the countryside of both district looks ? Here are Hargysa and Badhan villages.

Here is the Badhan district:
View attachment 96419

And here is the Hargeysa district:
View attachment 96420
The report didn't claim Badhan to be 190k. The combined populations of Badhan/Laasqoray are 238k.

The UNDP census data of 2005 and UNFPA report of 2014 are pretty much similar. Putting whole of SL population (including Sool and Sanaag) as 25% and 27% respectively.

Awdalia Rising

What a fake mofo you are.

Samaroon langaab slave boy booty clapping for the 1d000rs. Awoowga was.

Say that again while seeing the original report.
View attachment 96465

It’s the same report you garac, it’s just even that report thinks Sool and Sanaag don’t belong to Puntland :pachah1:

No hard feelings though kkk Langaab Michael Jackson in da house

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
It’s the same report you garac, it’s just even that report thinks Sool and Sanaag don’t belong to Puntland :pachah1:

No hard feelings though kkk Langaab Michael Jackson in da house
Read the report. Puntland's population excluding Sool and Sanaag is at 1.5M (They downplayed our numbers especially Bari and North Mudug).

Bari (730k)+ Nugal (392k)+ North Mudug (332k).
That's total of almost 1.5M

The overall population of Puntland would look like this if we add Harti Populations of Sool and Sanaag,

Buuhoodle (83k)+ Rest of Sool excluding Ceynaba district and it's surrounding villages (268k)+ Badhan/LasQoray (238k)+ Half of Ceerigaabo (102k)-
Northern Harti Populations according to this report is almost 700k.

Add that to the populations of Bari, Nugaal and North Mudug.
The total would be almost 2.3M according to the report. Still I'm convinced our numbers are heavily downplayed in this report.
Screenshot_2020-02-28-10-55-29-20.png

Why would SL claim independence for a couple decades just to become a part of Ethiopia the governor of hargesia needs to stop his charade

The real people that slaughtered Samaroon were Isaaq not Ethiopia. Mengistu Hailemeriam Regime was informed by the Ethiopian trained SNM that according to the SNM Borama and Dilla was housing anti-Ethiopian barracks thus Ethiopian Mengistu regime mounted attacks against Dilla and Borama. You bloody wrench if only I could strangle you through my screen trying to spin my words around. Let's not begin about fucking street and how your people got cucked by sugardaddy British. You really want to go there. This deal was signed by Ahmed Shide, Dr Bayle (Samaroon) a time ago just like the road projects. Go ahead cry more tears you bloody Jeegaan.

I am not familiar with issue here but it seems you are very passionate. One can almost taste the tears through the screen.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
@Awdalia Rising I doubt that you're even a samaroon considering how you consistently booty clap for Jeegans. Samaroon member created this thread to celebrate a deal with Ethiopia that could bring prosperity to his home region of Awdal and Jeegans were harassing him for 4 consecutive pages trying to downplay his enthusiasm whilst you're here cheering for them. You're NOT a SAMAROON.

@Kezira can you confirm if this fucker is your cousin or not.

Awdalia Rising

Read the report. Puntland's population excluding Sool and Sanaag is at 1.5M (They downplayed our numbers especially Bari and North Mudug).

Bari (730k)+ Nugal (392k)+ North Mudug (332k).
That's total of almost 1.5M

The overall population of Puntland would look like this if we add Harti Populations of Sool and Sanaag,

Buuhoodle (83k)+ Rest of Sool excluding Ceynaba district and it's surrounding villages (268k)+ Badhan/LasQoray (238k)+ Half of Ceerigaabo (102k)-
Northern Harti Populations according to this report is almost 700k.

Add that to the populations of Bari, Nugaal and North Mudug.
The total would be almost 2.3M according to the report. Still I'm convinced our numbers are heavily downplayed in this report.
View attachment 96468

actually you read the report. Your numbers are 1.1 million. North Mudug you have to divide Galkacyo in half it’s not 171k on PL side and 171k on GM side. Both admins claim the city. You literally have a 1.1 million population

I’m not even going to read the rest of your delusional comment just accept your Langaab status niyo I bet there’s only 500K MJs out of that 1.1 million :russ:

Awdalia Rising

@Awdalia Rising I doubt that you're even a samaroon considering how you consistently booty clap for Jeegans. Samaroon member created this thread to celebrate a deal with Ethiopia that could bring prosperity to his home region of Awdal and Jeegans were harassing him for 4 consecutive pages trying to downplay his enthusiasm whilst you're here cheering for them. You're NOT a SAMAROON.

@Kezira can you confirm if this fucker is your cousin or not.

Another salty naag I see, I don’t bootyclap for Jeegan naaya I doubt that you’re even a nin because you have naag tendencies :pachah1:

that darood kid is not Samaroon stop your delusions. I’m suppose to cheer for a darood kid trying to say my people got massacred when when we didn’t? :gucciwhat:

No wonder your people operate so many fake accounts what kind of logic do y’all use :drakelaugh:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
actually you read the report. Your numbers are 1.1 million. North Mudug you have to divide Galkacyo in half it’s not 171k on PL side and 171k on GM side. Both admins claim the city. You literally have a 1.1 million population

I’m not even going to read the rest of your delusional comment just accept your Langaab status niyo I bet there’s only 500K MJs out of that 1.1 million :russ:
I dunno if you're blind or not but the report already divided gaalkacyo and whole of Mudug into North Mudug and South Mudug. Wear your reading glasses awowga wase. Maybe you need to book an appointment with an opthalmologist.

Don't you see the two gaalkacyos each with 171k population?!!!
IMG_20200301_110948.jpg

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Another salty naag I see, I don’t bootyclap for Jeegan naaya I doubt that you’re even a nin because you have naag tendencies :pachah1:

that darood kid is not Samaroon stop your delusions. I’m suppose to cheer for a darood kid trying to say my people got massacred when when we didn’t? :gucciwhat:

No wonder your people operate so many fake accounts what kind of logic do y’all use :drakelaugh:
Kkk send me your sister for a test drive kkk she'll judge me if I'm nin or naag. :mjlol:

But, Are you denying the Borama/Dilla massacres?!!

@Kezira this fucker is definitely not SAMAROON. ANOTHER jeegan account, probably a multi nicking 11d00r wacal :ftw9nwa:

Awdalia Rising

I dunno if you're blind or not but the report already divided gaalkacyo and whole of Mudug into North Mudug and South Mudug. Wear your reading glasses awowga wase. Maybe you need to book an appointment with an opthalmologist.

Don't you see the two gaalkacyos each with 171k population?!!!
View attachment 96477

I can’t tell if you’re brain dead or what? They took the population of Galkacyo as a whole and included it in both PL and GM stats as the city is claimed by both admins, do you do drugs or do you really think there’s exactly 171,436 people on BOTH sides :russ:

#68IQFAIL

Awdalia Rising

Kkk send me your sister for a test drive kkk she'll judge me if I'm nin or naag. :mjlol:

But, Are you denying the Borama/Dilla massacres?!!

@Kezira this fucker is definitely not SAMAROON. ANOTHER jeegan account, probably a multi nicking 11d00r wacal :ftw9nwa:

Langaab garac Jarerteen your fellow darood girl Kezira has been exposed plenty of times and I will not send my sister to you as your khaniis ass will not know what to do :russ:

Look at you begging for your darood sister Kezira

But still no hard feelings my Langaab friend