Ethiopia: We will build Zeila port for Awdal SOMALILAND CAN DO NOTHING

These Jeegaans love multinicking other clans especially Dhulbahante and Samaroon to further their propaganda alxamdullilah that most people here are not that gullible to fall for their obvious lies.
Forget qabiils, Landers are on twitter claiming to be dead white men to further their recognition cause. They claim different qabiils and even white people loool. They like to project their insecurities onto other people.

This project is good for Somaliland too so why the attacks on this thread. This port development at large is good for the whole region.

Kezira

disneylanders
Forget qabiils, Landers are on twitter claiming to be dead white men to further their recognition cause. They claim different qabiils and even white people loool. They like to project their insecurities onto other people.
:dead::dead::dead: Wallahi that is true the Jeeegaans knows no bounds

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent

On twitter they’re crazy but here on SSpot it’s usually Qulle munching reer Abo-doon that do the multnicking I’m surprised by this Ogaden kid @Kezira though

Any development in my theory will bring Somalis closer together so let us support each other development and not barricade it. Who is with me?

Kezira

disneylanders
Any development in my theory will bring Somalis closer together so let us support each other development and not barricade it. Who is with me?
Inadeer the Jeegaans only know anarchy and destruction if they can't have in on it wallahi billahi.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Didn’t SL sell an island to a nobody from there a some weeks ago? Looks like SL can do whatever THEY want
:pachah1:

Kezira

disneylanders
Im calling you an Ogaden kid with a fetish for Jeegan you probably have Jeegan relatives from mom side
Bruv that is all in your head and I will not waste my time on these pathetic Jeegani allegations again.I have never utthered anything Ogaden yet you keep blabbering like a bloody Jeegani c*nt so who's who.

I am Samaroon myself and have been part of this forum for a time now and have noticed the same pattern too.

Why do OG sheegad belittle Samaroon? Saying Samaroon got massacred after Afweyne lost and now they're imprisoned by Isaaq

That sounds like a proAfweyne narrativen

Trending