Ethiopia: We will build Zeila port for Awdal SOMALILAND CAN DO NOTHING

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I can’t tell if you’re brain dead or what? They took the population of Galkacyo as a whole and included it in both PL and GM stats as the city is claimed by both admins, do you do drugs or do you really think there’s exactly 171,436 people on BOTH sides :russ:

#68IQFAIL
A clear deflection from a certain EMBARRASSMENT.

Gaalkacyo's population is 342k according to the report and they've divided up the city into two just to please GalNus.

The Grand total of the population wouldn't be: 12,281,207 if they counted only 171,436 people for gaalkacyo. According to your silly logic they counted gaalkacyo twice and STILL added it to the overall Grand total. Your comment is literally calling the UN a dumb silly fuckers for counting one district twice.

You're clearly incompetent debater with reading comprehension disorder.
Initially you proved your vision issues and now the inefficiencies of your brain. Are you always so stupid or is today a special occasion?

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
A clear deflection from a certain EMBARRASSMENT.

Gaalkacyo's population is 342k according to the report and they've divided up the city into two just to please GalNus.

The Grand total of the population wouldn't be: 12,281,207 if they counted only 171,436 people for gaalkacyo. According to your silly logic they counted gaalkacyo twice and STILL added it to the overall Grand total. Your comment is literally calling the UN a dumb silly fuckers for counting one district twice.

You're clearly incompetent debater with reading comprehension disorder.
Initially you proved your vision issues and now the inefficiencies of your brain. Are you always so stupid or is today a special occasion?

and the fool triples down on STUPID

Galkacyo 346k :chrisfreshhah: In what world ?

it’s entire population is 171,436 and was included in both PL and Mudugs numbers since the city is claimed by both , how is that hard to understand ?

Wallahi 68 IQ might even be too high for you , just accept your L and go

Who is this idiot can I get a normal person to come in here and laugh at this fool? :mjlol:

This fool really trying to claim Galkacyo has a population of 346K :damn: Just to try and deflect from his L where he thinks both PL and Mudug side has exactly 171,436 :dead:

UN doesn’t give a f*ck about who’s on what side they will just estimate how many people are in the city. In this case they estimated 171,436 and that was it. The fact it’s included under both PL and GM is for obvious politics/obvious reasons but your slow ass doesn’t want to accept your L and in this case it’s L for Langaab :deadmanny:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
and the fool triples down on STUPID

Galkacyo 346k :chrisfreshhah: In what world ?

it’s entire population is 171,436 and was included in both PL and Mudugs numbers since the city is claimed by both , how is that hard to understand ?

Wallahi 68 IQ might even be too high for you , just accept your L and go

Who is this idiot can I get a normal person to come in here and laugh at this fool? :mjlol:
If that's so, then why add the two gaalkacyo's to the grand total of 12,281,207.

That number would've been just 12,109,771. Statistically speaking.
Never before seen in the world a population census that counted one district twice.

Awdalia Rising

If that's so, then why add the two gaalkacyo's to the grand total of 12,281,207.

That number would've been just 12,109,771. Statistically speaking.
Never before seen in the world a population census that counted one district twice.

The grand total is neither of those numbers , bro you’re making this worse for yourself just be quiet lmaooo man I fucking love 68 y’all niggas that were born with it are hilarious
804271A5-173F-4133-B070-741649C12894.jpeg

Awdalia Rising

And end of the day these are not CENSUS these are ESTIMATION surveys. The last actual CENSUS for Somalia occurred in the 1970s.

I don’t even believe these estimation surveys fully until we get another actual census done but it seems to be generally accurate

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
@Awdalia Rising
My genuine recommendations for you is to see an opthalmologist and neurologist. The sad state of your vision and brain are troubling. And don't multi nick... My genuine advise

Awdalia Rising

Again, proving your vision deficiencies :snoop:
Read that grand total at the end of this report.

View attachment 96487

bro why do you keep doing this to yourself ?

:gucciwhat:

This is select cities in the regions mine is the overall regional population.

Why are you so mentally deficient ?

We have the same report except mine is the actual grand total while you are just in a section of the report :pachah1:

another #68IQFAIL

Awdalia Rising

@Awdalia Rising
My genuine recommendations for you is to see an opthalmologist and neurologist. The sad state of your vision and brain are troubling. And don't multi nick... My genuine advise

After the thorough and harsh karbash I just gave you now you are embarrassed I can tell :russ: my genuine recommendation is for you to go get an education :mjlol:

And since you are so hurt you bring up multi nicking but I’m not worried I have just one account and the admin can see my IP it doesn’t change. Now accept your L today the word L was brought to us by Karim and it stands for Langaab :pachah1:

Reer 1.1 million or really Reer 500k Michael Jacksons the wannabe Jeegans

Awdalia Rising

163C0DCC-CA48-44C7-9C87-03298CD21D31.jpeg

Population density look at all that nothingness over there :russ: Michael Jackson’s probably number 500k out of PLs 1.1 million the rest goes to warsangeli , dishiishe, leelkase, other Hartis and small number of Marehan and Dir . 500k spread out over that desert :mjlol::lolbron:

shum33

Somaliland supremacy

We have the same report except mine is the actual grand total while you are just in a section of the report :pachah1:

another #68IQFAIL
Bro his head is like a brick ,he has no basic education,you are arguing with a bigot behind a screen. Also genetic they are not a very smart people

Awdalia Rising

Bro his head is like a brick ,he has no basic education,you are arguing with a bigot behind a screen. Also genetic they are not a very smart people

The guy just has no self awareness as a result of lack of education and suffering from Langaab Syndrome :pachah1:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP

another #68IQFAIL
How many emojis are you going to post to deflect from your certain capitulation?! Kkkkkk
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This poorly edited picture of yours excluded North Mudug from Puntland's sub total. But you failed to see that because of your multiple health deficiencies LMAO.
1.15M is the sub total of Bari and Nugaal according to the report.

The way you hide your tears behind fake laughing emojis reminds of this meme kkkkkkk
images (19).jpeg

Awdalia Rising

How many emojis are you going to post to deflect from your certain capitulation?! Kkkkkk
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This poorly edited picture of yours excluded North Mudug from Puntland's sub total. But you failed to see that because of your multiple health deficiencies LMAO.
1.15M is the sub total of Bari and Nugaal according to the report.

View attachment 96489

You remind me of this meme cause of the way you hide your tears behind laughing emojis kkkkkkk
View attachment 96494

North Mudug was included in Mudug that’s why Mudug is 700K on mine but only 330k on yours :chrisfreshhah:
This 2014 UNFP survey really took a crap on Reer Michael Jackson. First they refused to add Sool or Sanaag numbers to PL but they add Galkacyo numbers to both PL and Mudug and then they included North Mudug in with Mudug in the grand total table :mjlol: there must have been a secret Jeegan agent in the ranks and just couldn’t help himself

a royal slap in the face to naago :drakelaugh:

This nigga Karim really stays stuck on stupid :russ:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
North Mudug was included in Mudug that’s why Mudug is 700K on mine but only 330k on yours :chrisfreshhah:
This 2014 UNFP survey really took a crap on Reer Michael Jackson. First they refused to add Sool or Sanaag numbers to PL but they add Galkacyo numbers to both PL and Mudug and then they included North Mudug in with Mudug in the grand total table :mjlol: there must have been a secret Jeegan agent in the ranks and just couldn’t help himself

a royal slap in the face to naago :drakelaugh:

This nigga Karim really stays stuck on stupid :russ:
:drakelaugh: you accuse me of lacking education but you're out here failing to solve an addition equation.

The report says Bari is (730k) and Nugaal (392k)
Their total is 1.122M

That's literally the exact same number as your poorly edited pic that confined PL to only Bari and Nugaal said:

:liberaltears: Which one of us has the 68IQ brain Now?!!

What's your response?!

Attachments

• 804271A5-173F-4133-B070-741649C12894.jpeg
    274.1 KB · Views: 89

Awdalia Rising

Bruh I literally just told this dumbass the grand total team included north Mudug with Mudug which is the slap in the fact to Reer naago

and now this idiot is pointing out they only added Bari + Nugaal :gucciwhat:

I literally acknowledged that but this naago can’t read. Alright you go from 1.1 million to 1.2 million big difference :chrisfreshhah:

It’s literally like this idiot doesn’t read your comment and then asks you stuff you literally just answered in the comment above :mjlol: Forget 68 this guy Karim is 32 IQ

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Bruh I literally just told this dumbass the grand total team included north Mudug with Mudug which is the slap in the fact to Reer naago

and now this idiot is pointing out they only added Bari + Nugaal :gucciwhat:

I literally acknowledged that but this naago can’t read. Alright you go from 1.1 million to 1.2 million big difference :chrisfreshhah:
Dude, don't deflect... Hold your position.
Your pic says Puntland is 1.12M
But it only counted Bari and Nugaal cause according to the UNFPA report Bari is (720k) and Nugaal is (392k) and their total is 1.112M same as your edited picture suggested.

You fail to acknowledge the dishonesty of your poorly edited picture.
What's your response?!
Somali Population 2014.png

Awdalia Rising

What edited picture is this naag talking about , some arrows being added? That’s just to point to the langaabness kkk :chrisfreshhah:

And now he posts another table this time from UNHR verifying Bari + Nugaal = 1.1 million same as my “edited” picture said :mjlol:

Add the other 100k from north Mudug in then you hungry bum and get to that 1.2 million :pachah1:

Trending

Latest posts