Ethiopia: We will build Zeila port for Awdal SOMALILAND CAN DO NOTHING

It is you crying and changing the whole narrative. It is also u who is always insulting personally. A landheere don't have Cuqdad though. I am just disgusted by a Sheegato like you who is changing his narrative. From Ethopia massacred me with SNM at the beginning, to it was another regime and now at the end it was just SNM actually.

Anyway unlike you, who was already exposed as Cagdheer in another thread, I am happy for reer Awdal if they get port. I personally think Somaliland's economy is to centralised without any competition. I doubt this will happen anytime soon, just because a Samaroon clan leader asks nicely Ethiopia.
:mjlol:

Bruv it is obvious you hav cuqdad against Samaroon for past atrocities and civil war you always run into my threads like female with niic. Wallahi I would not believe you are from West Burco even if you paid me. No one is Cagdheer but keep trying to make more fake Samaroon accounts and I will keep continuing my Jihad against your people like I always do as a true man from Awdal.

Good to know. So a member of the Jaajuus qabiil aka OG is masquerading as Samaroon. Belittling Samaroon tipped me off. Then she calls a real Samaroon nigga a sheegad

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
He's Jeegaan denying Borama and Dillas massacre did you know Pro Somaliland politicians who are Samaroon do not even deny that massacre. Check all the videos on Youtube.

You got exposed as a darood , stop talking about me and go focus on your peoples lands you sheegat

Kezira

disneylanders
You got exposed as a darood , stop talking about me and go focus on your peoples lands you sheegat
upload_2020-2-29_22-28-25.png

Awdalia Rising

Why sspot shook because a real Samaroon like me is here now? There’s been too many sheegato’s running around like Kezira and this guy

1E6AC032-4C8E-47DC-828F-6A199DE57A43.jpeg

Are you speaking as HY or isaaq? Because I got a bridge to sell you.

Why are you so confident, when the Togdheer region which is at least 50 percent HY has bigger population than Bari+Nugaal ? We have the census of the Somali government from 1975. Sit your ass down and don't insert your ass into this thread.

Awdalia Rising

lol I always exposed Angelplan probably your other account. Come in my inbox if you are sincere and tell me your ancestry otherwise shut it you bloody jeegaan spawn.

You have been exposed naaya it’s case closed go back to Kismayo or Jail Ogaden idc which one but keep your dirty mouth off the word Samaroon you are not fit to utter it

Why are you so confident, when the Togdheer region which is at least 50 percent of Somaliland has bigger population than Bari+Nugaal ? We have the census of the Somali government from 1975. Sit your ass down and don't insert your ass into this thread.
Your whole population isn’t any more that 2 million my langaab friend. 1975 kulaha. Check the UN report.

And I was replying to the cuqdad comment you leveled at our awdal friend. Pretty rich coming from issaq :russ:

But yes your right, this not my beef so I’ll hop off.

Kezira

disneylanders
You have been exposed naaya it’s case closed go back to Kismayo or Jail Ogaden idc which one but keep your dirty mouth off the word Samaroon you are not fit to utter it
Second time I expose you in this thread you Jeegaan trying to downplay Xasuuqii Borama and Dilla and trying to pass as Samaroon

upload_2020-2-29_22-37-11.png

I was reading from sidelines and have to agree with @Kezira that anyone selfploclaimed Awdalite who denies the killings and massacre of Borama and Dilla is not really an Awdalite. For anyone on this forum but I am sure most are not that gullible to fall for such a silly attempt.

Awdalia Rising

I was reading from sidelines and have to agree with @Kezira that anyone selfploclaimed Awdalite who denies the killings and massacre of Borama and Dilla is not really an Awdalite. For anyone on this forum but I am sure most are not that gullible to fall for such a silly attempt.

Stop using multiple accounts Ogaden boy @Kezira

Teflon

Inactive
VIP

your probably kezira's other account :mjlol:

Kezira

disneylanders
He was not exposed as Ogaden nor is he one, just a bogus claim by 2 users who were trolls and got banned. Multi nicking can actually get you banned.
These Jeegaans love multinicking other clans especially Dhulbahante and Samaroon to further their propaganda alxamdullilah that most people here are not that gullible to fall for their obvious lies.

Kezira

disneylanders
Thanks inadeer

Trending