Ethiopia: We will build Zeila port for Awdal SOMALILAND CAN DO NOTHING

How can he be a jeegan when he hates them........

Jeegan is codeword for ALL Isaaq. Not just the current corrupt administration. The new
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
word

Shouldn't Zeila port getting built be better for Somaliland and the Awdal roads oh wait yeah 1 clan project and Gadabuursi/Samaroon should keep getting undermined.

Ciise tended to actually be more allied with Isaaq historically. It's another proAfweyne Souther imagination that Samaroon will work with Ciise and against Isaaq. Ciise wants to maintain demographic balance in Zeylac. They're not looking for Samaroon to come help build Zeylac because that could disturb Ciise in Zeylac

Belittling Samaroon check. Believing the myth Samaroon and Ciise being closer to each other than either is to Isaaq. Check. Are you MX? OG?

Last edited:
Different administration under Abiy. The Menginstu administration carried out the attacks. It's like your CUCK jeegaan brain saying administration of Aden Cadde is same as Siad Barre. Get it my Jeegaan bloody delinquent friend.

It is the same country that you claim it slaughtered thousands of your people 30 years ago, something you called ethnical cleansing. All they had to do to please you is to change the leadership. What a cuck. Like a slave you are even accepting their begging money (which is Fake News) and bragging with it. If Somaliland elects a non SNM president, the so-called Dilla massacre will be forgotten as well, deal ?

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
I consistently supported reunification with the South plus the liberation war by USC and SNM plus peace between Isaaq and Samaroon.

The question is why you belittle Samaroon with fake proAfweyne propaganda about poor defenseless Samaroon, why, without Afweyne look how they've been bullied by Isaaq so Samaroon really need another Afweune to protect them from Isaaq.

Thats BS. Samaroom war geesiyaal yaqaan dagaal iyo nabad. They chose peace with Isaaq and not act on cuqdad fomented by proAfweyne antiUSC Southerners

Why would you want to unite with such barbaric people with no morals or pride whatsoever?

I’d rather join the qoti and amxaar of Ethiopia

Kezira

disneylanders
I consistently supported reunification with the South plus the liberation war by USC and SNM plus peace between Isaaq and Samaroon.

The question is why you belittle Samaroon with fake proAfweyne propaganda about poor defenseless Samaroon, why, without Afweyne look how they've been bullied by Isaaq so Samaroon really need another Afweune to protect them from Isaaq.

Thats BS. Samaroom war geesiyaal yaqaan dagaal iyo nabad. They chose peace with Isaaq and not act on cuqdad fomented by proAfweyne antiUSC Southerners
It's all in your head no one mentioned Siad Barre or anything in this thread or USC it's all in your head you are a hysterical Jeegaani. No one said what you said. The Gadabuursi most of the citizens their heart is with Somalia. No puppet elders of Awdal or ignorant youth following the puppet elders and puppet politicians who receive bribes will change that. So come and cry on my shoulder as much as you want my child Somalia forever .

Kezira

disneylanders
It is the same country that you claim it slaughtered thousands of your people 30 years ago, something you called ethnical cleansing. All they had to do to please you is to change the leadership. What a cuck. Like a slave you are even accepting their begging money (which is Fake News) and bragging with it. If Somaliland elects a non SNM president, the so-called Dilla massacre will be forgotten as well, deal ?
The real people that slaughtered Samaroon were Isaaq not Ethiopia. Mengistu Hailemeriam Regime was informed by the Ethiopian trained SNM that according to the SNM Borama and Dilla was housing anti-Ethiopian barracks thus Ethiopian Mengistu regime mounted attacks against Dilla and Borama. You bloody wrench if only I could strangle you through my screen trying to spin my words around. Let's not begin about fucking street and how your people got cucked by sugardaddy British. You really want to go there. This deal was signed by Ahmed Shide, Dr Bayle (Samaroon) a time ago just like the road projects. Go ahead cry more tears you bloody Jeegaan.

Kezira

disneylanders
This development of the ports was also initiated by Somalia government along with road porjects.

The amount of projects he helped implement in Somalia concerning road development.

Somalia - Road Infrastructure Programme - Project Appraisal Report - july 2019
23-Jul-2019
The Road Infrastructure Programme aims to improve management of the road sector at the national level and improve transport connectivity for road users in the targeted road corridors for rehabilitation while reinforcing the capacities of federal and regional institutions that manage road infrastructure. The programme entails: (i) rehabilitation and surface dressing of 82km (BeledWeyne-Kalabeyr 22km; and Dhusamareb-Qaradhi 60km) of the existing 327km, 7.3m wide BeledWeyne-Galkayo paved road; (ii) rehabilitation and surface dressing of 85 km (Galkayo-Faratoyo) of the existing 240km, 7.3m wide Galkayo-Garowe paved road; (iii) rehabilitation and construction of the existing 80km, 7.3m wide Luuq, Ganane-Dolow earth road to gravel road standard; and (iv) new construction of 100 km, 7.3m wide Galkayo-Elgula (part of 241km Galkayo-Hobyo feeder road) to compacted gravel standard and Feasibility study, environmental and social impact assessment and detailed engineering design of 280km Lowyaddo-Farddaha-Borama road.

It did not even need a signature from that bloody maggot Muuse Handaraab.

[/QUOTE]

Kezira

disneylanders
THE JEEGAAN HAVE THEIR PANTIES UP IN A BUNCH BECAUSE DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS ARE GETTING OFF IN AWDAL WHY DO THEY HATE SAMAROON SO MUCH? :mjlol:ISNT IT SOMALILAND HANOOLATO OH I GUESS NOT IF ITS SAMAROON

Kezira

disneylanders
They refuse any development in the lands of the people that inhabit Awdal. Yet they reiterate Muh Somaliland Somaliland waa la wada leeyahay. You would think people that share a country together would want their fellow countrymen to develop too. The Jeegaani syndrome I call it:

gago1OS.png

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
He's Jeegaan denying Borama and Dillas massacre did you know Pro Somaliland politicians who are Samaroon do not even deny that massacre. Check all the videos on Youtube.

Borama Dila massacre never happened stop lying it only happened in your dreams so you can blame jegaan

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
He's Jeegaan denying Borama and Dillas massacre did you know Pro Somaliland politicians who are Samaroon do not even deny that massacre. Check all the videos on Youtube.

why would he lie about his qabil tho .what benefit is there . his nick has fucking awdal in it.:bell:

you and other MJ niggaz have this belief hes not samaroon:gucciwhat::mjlol:
he seems very samaroon to me:kanyeshrug:

Kezira

disneylanders
why would he lie about his qabil tho .what benefit is there . his nick has fucking awdal in it.:bell:

you and other MJ niggaz have this belief hes not samaroon:gucciwhat::mjlol:
It's obvious that you are in on it as a Jeegaan any real Samaroon knows he's fake. No Samaroon on Earth denies that massacre.

The real people that slaughtered Samaroon were Isaaq not Ethiopia. Mengistu Hailemeriam Regime was informed by the Ethiopian trained SNM that according to the SNM Borama and Dilla was housing anti-Ethiopian barracks thus Ethiopian Mengistu regime mounted attacks against Dilla and Borama. You bloody wrench if only I could strangle you through my screen trying to spin my words around. Let's not begin about fucking street and how your people got cucked by sugardaddy British. You really want to go there. This deal was signed by Ahmed Shide, Dr Bayle (Samaroon) a time ago just like the road projects. Go ahead cry more tears you bloody Jeegaan.

It is you crying and changing the whole narrative. It is also u who is always insulting personally. A landheere don't have Cuqdad though. I am just disgusted by a Sheegato like you who is changing his narrative. From Ethopia massacred me with SNM at the beginning, to it was another regime and now at the end it was just SNM actually.

Anyway unlike you, who was already exposed as Cagdheer in another thread, I am happy for reer Awdal if they get port. I personally think Somaliland's economy is to centralised without any competition. I doubt this will happen anytime soon, just because a Samaroon clan leader asks nicely Ethiopia.
:mjlol:

Kezira

disneylanders
It is you crying and changing the whole narrative. It is also u who is always insulting personally. A landheere don't have Cuqdad though. I am just disgusted by a Sheegato like you who is changing his narrative. From Ethopia massacred me with SNM at the beginning, to it was another regime and now at the end it was just SNM actually.

Anyway unlike you, who was already exposed as Cagdheer in another thread, I am happy for reer Awdal if they get port. I personally think Somaliland's economy is to centralised without any competition. I doubt this will happen anytime soon, just because a Samaroon clan leader asks nicely Ethiopia.
:mjlol:
Bruv it is obvious you hav cuqdad against Samaroon for past atrocities and civil war you always run into my threads like female with niic. Wallahi I would not believe you are from West Burco even if you paid me. No one is Cagdheer but keep trying to make more fake Samaroon accounts and I will keep continuing my Jihad against your people like I always do as a true man from Awdal.

Trending