Ethiopia to take stake in Port of Djibouti, its trade gateway -state media

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Your use of sources is selective, why not post excerpts from your link that demonstrate how the Issa had already pushed deep into Afar territory?

ax0i9u.png

The Issa now reside in the Afar Zone and have crossed the Awash River. So much for your attempt to belittle them with your defective use of sources.

As for the Djiboutian Civil War, it is an open secret that the conflict pitted a united Afar force awash with weapons inherited from Afar units of the defunct Ethiopian Army against the Ciise in Djibouti only. Heck the Afar even got their women to fight and still lost. Again, if you are going to use a source, be thorough please.

c4952.png

Do you think the Ciise were not going to use their French contacts, beef up their army with military purchases from Iraq and take advantage of the enmity that existed between the Tigray of Eritrea/Ethiopia and their Afar rivals?

That conflict was a blessing in disguise because the Ciise are now armed to the teeth in preparation for any future disturbances. Do you really think your rusty technicals equipped with DSHK's, a few BM's and a handful of Soviet era tanks that can barely move a few KM's are a match for the relatively modern weaponry of the DAF? Pass whatever you are smoking cos that is some good shit.

Kulaha the UN said.....:gucciwhat:

giphy.gif

Lying about the content of a peer reviewed journal!

Playtime is over, I am out.

You're basically being intellectually dishonest right now after I debunked you.

We are talking about Djibouti and the afars, why change the subject, unless that's your indirect way of admitting you're not making points? Afars alone captured 75 Percent of Djibouti and were about to capture Djibouti city until Iraq, Eritrea and Ethiopia and france had to help the Issas. Let's not forget Issa clan were already outnumbering Afars and were already equipped to the teeth and still lost. I've shown you the sources, go read them again.

Let's be hones there. If Djibouti went into war with Somaliland, they'd get crushed by SL since their arm forces is ten times bigger and also trained. We are gaining new weapons from UAE and the U.N stated it that Somaliland has the largest and strongest Somali composed army you filthy Issa enclave.

Lastly, the Dir man called Rooble already confirmed that person to be a shegaato. Show a source of Habar Awal having any T1a and you know it's not true. I've already shown you the source of all Habar Awal clans having EV32 subclade of the Y-DNA E1b1b paternal haplogroup.

Screen Shotting a forum isn't an evidence. I can make an account and say some outrages things, it doesn't mean it's true. :camby:

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
At the end of the day it is immaterial whether Afars captured 75% or 99% of Djibouti, we came up on top victorious. We run the show today and millennia from now. All the fighting (and dying) were done by Issa men. Like any other country, we purchased military hardware from our allies and friends but we did all the heavy lifting. No shame on that.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Puntland is significantly poorer than somaliland.
According to what? Because according to the World Bank report, Somaliland is as bad as Mogadishu.
:mjlol:
Let me guess, PLers infiltrated the World Bank with their Mossad like intelligence service, right?
:lolbron:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
At the end of the day it is immaterial whether Afars captured 75% or 99% of Djibouti, we came up on top victorious. We run the show today and millennia from now. All the fighting (and dying) were done by Issa men. Like any other country, we purchased military hardware from our allies and friends but we did all the heavy lifting. No shame on that.

You had multiple foreign troops fighting for you even though you had the numbers and weapons to defeat them and yet you were still losing the war and needed foreign intervention to save you. Absolutely pathetic!

A sub-clan of Sa'ad Muuse called Jibril Abokor defeated the whole Dir nation and colonized the whole Awdal region even though they weren't armed and numberically smaller still manage to crush the Siad Barre puppets and conquer them.

All I'm saying is don't insult my clan who are known to fight bigger tribes and conquer them unlike yours which is the complete opposite. :susp:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
That has already been debunked. Somaliland is economically and militarily superior than Somalia, forget shithole desert pirateland.
Really now? Are you telling me that The World Bank, an international organisation that is 72 years old (40+ years older than SL) and has 189 member states, has been debunked by a few keyboard warriors in council housing?
Let's see it then.

VIP
Let's be hones there. If Djibouti went into war with Somaliland, they'd get crushed by SL since their arm forces is ten times bigger and also trained. We are gaining new weapons from UAE and the U.N stated it that Somaliland has the largest and strongest Somali composed army you filthy Issa enclave.

:camby:

Wallahi o billahi it dosent get more delusional than this.

:liberaltears:

We'd captor waqoyi galbeed in hours. These dudes don't even have one aircraft and they want to talk about war.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

We'd captor waqoyi galbeed in hours. These dudes don't even have one aircraft and they want to talk about war.

Somaliland arm forces 75k

Somaliland arm reserves 100k

Djibouti arm forces 13k

Djibouti arm reserves 5k

Not to mention UAE will be providing many advance weapons to Somaliland after the Berbera project is completed. So yes, Djibouti is no match for Somaliland. :samwelcome:

VIP

Djibouti arm forces 13k

Djibouti arm reserves 5k

Not to mention UAE will be providing many advance weapons to Somaliland after the Berbera project is completed. So yes, Djibouti is no match for Somaliland. :samwelcome:

Ye and we don't have any friends who could provide us with weapons. You're one funny lad.

Anyway, this war would never happen so let's leave it there.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

That's not entirely accurate. They do have this.
MiG-15.JPG

How scary.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

Djibouti arm forces 13k

Djibouti arm reserves 5k

You keep on mentioning UAE as an ally but you don't seem to understand that Djibouti is the country with the most allies in the horn. From USA to China, and many countries in between, Somaliland doesn't stand a chance. Soviet era and arms embargo equipment won't cut it.
That isn't even considering the fact that Puntland would use the opportunity to take SSC regions for free. This is what happens when you make enemies of all your neighbours.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You keep on mentioning UAE as an ally but you don't seem to understand that Djibouti is the country with the most allies in the horn. From USA to China, and many countries in between, Somaliland doesn't stand a chance. Soviet era and arms embargo equipment won't cut it.
That isn't even considering the fact that Puntland would use the opportunity to take SSC regions for free. This is what happens when you make enemies of all your neighbours.

Warya @Jim Crow wtf is wrong with you? This is not how you sound and why you getting involved in Somaliland business for? Somaliland isn't waring with Djibouti but will economically compete with them and you posted a picture of an aircraft shotdown by SNM after they were bombing and killing innocent civilians that time in Hargeisa and made it as a joke? Wallahi you're a disgusting qabilist and most of all Isaaq is majority in Sanaag and Sool and we have full control in those regions. Puntland doesn't have any ability to militarily compete with Somaliland now focus on Puntland issues and stop getting involved in Somaliland issues.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Warya @Jim Crow wtf is wrong with you? This is not how you sound and why you getting involved in Somaliland business for? Somaliland isn't waring with Djibouti but will economically compete with them and you posted a picture of an aircraft shotdown by SNM after they were bombing and killing innocent civilians that time in Hargeisa and made it as a joke? Wallahi you're a disgusting qabilist and most of all Isaaq is majority in Sanaag and Sool and we have full control in those regions. Puntland doesn't have any ability to militarily compete with Somaliland now focus on Puntland issues and stop getting involved in Somaliland issues.
All is fair in love and fkd, my g.
:tocry:

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Haha most landers definitely dont feel this way. You're just angry right now. Go take a nap, buddy.

Ciises make up 33% of the country and 88% are against ur ictiraaf. So...

:browtf:

I was dissing berbera from a political standpoint. Never once did i bring up isaaqs until these bastards brought up ciises. Unlike you guys I wasnt taught qabil growing up. Didn't even know mine until i was 20 ffs.
Wonderful parents, not raised with hatred is a good way to end the qabyalaad. :2tjlv3e:

This is good news for East Africa

Integrated economies dont go to war

It will cement peace in the region by creating common economic and political interests

Status
Not open for further replies.