Ethiopia: Oromia and Somali Region

Jinacsani is a village in Tuli Guled district. Marar where Somalis defeated a coalition of Oromo militas is only 4kms from Jinacsani town.

It's over for DDSI as far as I'm concerned. Jigjiga will be surrounded on three sides by Oromia. It's too late now. Successive Somali administrations made the clans hate eachother. The Oromo regional government will get their road to Saylac by hook or by crook. If they hold our roads, infrastructure and develop our region then by all means I don't give a damn about Somalinimo. Give me whoever will help our region develop.

They can not even get passed Geri Koombe how will they get passed Absame lands? You say you want roads leading to Saylac. Saylac is contested with Issa Tribe and half of Awdal belongs to Issa. You only live in Borama and share Gabiley with Isaaq. Stop speaking like you know anything.

Saylac port is done and history. It falls between Djibouti port and Berbera. It’s impossible for Saylac to rise to its former glory without facing competition from both sides.

If Oromos wanted a coastal port they could profit off of it would be either Djibouti or Berbera. Oromos don’t need your small farms they have the richest farmlands in all of Ethiopia.

Last edited:

Grimmer

Reer guri
This is the most jileec shit I’ve ever seen. You let these bastards take your land without any resistance. Wallahi Billahi fulay baad tihiin.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

Just so you can begin to imagine how unbelievably strategic this move is. Jigjiga district has been cut off from large sections of the Awbare district by the new Makanis/Bekenisa district which is part of the Oromo Region mainly inhabited by the Jaarso, Geri and Samaroon. The entire Lafaciise, Heregel, Jarre, Jabsa corridor which is all part of the Awbare district and inhabited by the Samaroon are now all on the border with Oromia. If anyone wants to travel on an unpaved dirt road from Heregel to Jigjiga they must go through Oromia, same as Jaare and other towns in the Awbare district. If not, they have to travel east to Lafaciise and then onto the road to Jigjiga. With one stroke of the pen, the Oromo Regional government have come closer to completely annexing Awbare district. Makanis is a very tiny village, it has no real significance except that it is the gateway into Awdal and the coast. The Oromo regional government will soon have a border with Somaliland. Naturally this announcement will inevitably mean that the Samaroon will be dealing more with the Oromia regional state moving forward.

This is strategically the best move that could have happened to beesha. In order to keep Lafaciise, Jaare and Heregel in DDS there will be competition between different administrations by way of huge concessions. Mark my words, Oromia will border Somaliland soon.

Samaroon will be getting a big number of cabinet seats in the new Oromo district. It's a done deal. Master stroke by the Oromo regional government.
I don't undertand how oromiya admin make these villages like Makanis/Bekenisa district if they are inside Somali region?

Isse with a country and Djibouti-Ethiopia railway line is a third citizen in dire dawa and can’t do jackshit what makes you think samaroon will be any stronger ? what do you have other than some farms that will benefit oromo qooti families. 😂
That's different and is of completely different dynamics. We certainly don't have any recent history of clashing with other ethnic groups and have far better relations with Oromo.
Garba Ciise, Cadayti, & Cundhufo all had highways and train tracks running across their region. Yesterday they were populated with Somali Issa tribe today they are abandoned and settled by illegal Afar refugees. Ethiopia doesn’t care if you are Ogaden,Samaroon, Issa Somali whatsoever. They see you as an enemy and will eventually make sure to get rid of you.
I don't understand where this notion of comparing Ciise's disputed land to our land which is 100% ours is coming from.

You welcome Oromos into your home what happens next? They flood their own people from the interior to settle and cultivate the farms. Oromos look down upon their Shegatos like Jaarso. They are irrelevant and politically avoided until it’s time to wage war against Somalis

Highly unlikely since 90%+ of our land is already under cultivation. They can not plant their seed in our soil because its all settled from every corner unlike the Ciise pastoralist land.

Jaarso being looked down upon is bs. They're well represented in Oromia and have been given far more than they could've asked for.

If you were asked about Karanle, I bet you'd say the same thing lol

They're another great example of a group getting great development from Oromia that they would never get in SR. There's not one road that looks like this in SR btw.

You guys have no idea but Samaroon have been living on the other side of the border with zero issues since 2005 their land wasn’t taken nor were we displaced. Forget 2005, we've been living deep inside Oromos before that and have not faced anything.

They can not even get passed Geri Koombe how will they get passed Absame lands? You say you want roads leading to Saylac. Saylac is contested with Issa Tribe and half of Awdal belongs to Issa. You only live in Borama and share Gabiley with Isaaq. Stop speaking like you know anything.

Saylac port is done and history. It falls between Djibouti port and Berbera. It’s impossible for Saylac to rise to its former glory without facing competition from both sides.

If Oromos wanted a coastal port they could profit off of it would be either Djibouti or Berbera. Oromos don’t need your small farms they have the richest farmlands in all of Ethiopia.
They're already past Geri because of this new district that borders Awbare district, genius.

The MPs representing Awdal shows that the region is not "contested" Out of the 13 seats allocated to the region, 12 are Samaroon and 1 is Ciise who got that as a token. You think getting a couple local council seats fraudulenty through bringing in "Voters" from Djibouti makes a difference? We economically, politically and militarily dominate Awdal. All the customs and military posts are Samaroon. And all the infrastructure being built is done by Samaroon.

Saylac port is not done. The 256km road project from Borama to Lawyacado getting funding from AfDB is evident of that.

Last edited:
I have nothing in common with those barbarians, they need to be cleansed from boorama, they bring nothing but beggers and thieves Ugggh

We're talking about a Dawlad here and you're talking about some random masakiin that are acting on their own accord :mindblown:

Anyway, you couldn't even answer my basic question when I asked for your subclan....As far as I'm concerned you're a sheegato.

Cut out the bs and stay out of affairs that don't concern you and have zero knowledge of.

That's different and is of completely different dynamics. We certainly don't have any recent history of clashing with other ethnic groups and have far better relations with Oromo.

I don't understand where this notion of comparing Ciise's disputed land to our land which is 100% ours is coming from.

Highly unlikely since 90%+ of our land is already under cultivation. They can not plant their seed in our soil because its all settled from every corner unlike the Ciise pastoralist land.

Jaarso being looked down upon is bs. They're well represented in Oromia and have been given far more than they could've asked for.

If you were asked about Karanle, I bet you'd say the same thing lol

They're another great example of a group getting great development from Oromia that they would never get in SR. There's not one road that looks like this in SR btw.

You guys have no idea but Samaroon have been living on the other side of the border with zero issues since 2005 their land wasn’t taken nor were we displaced. Forget 2005, we've been living deep inside Oromos before that and have not faced anything.

Samaroon do not live in oromia why lie to yourself kkkk the road that you are showing from Baabili was built by the Ethiopian government during Abdi Iley’s reign. the road passes through baabili Oromo and Somali region controlled sides and was built by the former central government. You can find similar roads in the Somali region nothing special.

I don't undertand how oromiya admin make these villages like Makanis/Bekenisa district if they are inside Somali region?

There are no official demarcated borders nor strict border between Oromia and DDS. Even though it's part of DDS, the official Ethiopian shows that it's part of Oromia. They are taking advantage of a weak DDS gov't, who's not doing anything about it to recognize it as Somali land. So right now, you have Jarsos who remained in DDS, asking Oromia to make district for them, where they are majority (even if it's just a village). They are surrounded on all sides. Ethiopia is a banana republic, is the final answer.

GIF by MOODMAN

Last edited:
They're already past Geri because of this new district that borders Awbare district, genius.

The MPs representing Awdal shows that the region is not "contested" Out of the 13 seats allocated to the region, 12 are Samaroon and 1 is Ciise who got that as a token. You think getting a couple local council seats fraudulenty through bringing in "Voters" from Djibouti makes a difference? We economically, politically and militarily dominate Awdal. All the customs and military posts are Samaroon. And all the infrastructure being built is done by Samaroon.

Saylac port is not done. The 256km road project from Borama to Lawyacado getting funding from AfDB is evident of that.

The village falls under Tuli Guled district. If Oromo tries to recognize a village as district we will recognize Darood villages in western Haraghe as districts 😁

I am well aware of the internal rivarly between Samaroon & Issa Waraabe. If you can not even compete with 15 million Somalis in DDS how can you possibly believe you can compete with 50 million Oromos in Ethiopia?

Samaroon do not live in oromia why lie to yourself kkkk the road that you are showing from Baabili was built by the Ethiopian government during Abdi Iley’s reign. the road passes through baabili Oromo and Somali region controlled sides and was built by the former central government. You can find similar roads in the Somali region nothing special.

I do have to concur about the roads since I was young, I've traveled from Dire Dawa through Harar to Jigjiga. Ever since I can remember there have always been a paved road there. Don't know who built it, but it's been there. (Even though there may have been updated recently as well).

The village falls under Tuli Guled district. If Oromo tries to recognize a village as district we will recognize Darood villages in western Haraghe as districts 😁

It's right. When part of the former Jinacsani Woreda/district left, a new Woreda was created for the remaining half of the former district, Tuli Guleed Woreda. Even if you look at DDS registrations and official DDS borders, Tuli Guleed Woreda is part of Fafan zone. The only thing allowing this shenanigans, is the weak DDS gov't.

I do have to concur about the roads since I was young, I've traveled from Dire Dawa through Harar to Jigjiga. Ever since I can remember there have always been a paved road there. Don't know who built it, but it's been there. (Even though there may have been updated recently as well).

You can find similar roads in the interior parts of the Somali region funded by the central government and contracted by Chinese companies

B5DBB08D-A026-4022-8B98-56EB8A79CECC.jpeg
E6930FE3-F498-49C8-BDF4-EF2C97C0F5C6.jpeg
B84A2DE3-FC04-4967-B932-5B8AC578CAEF.jpeg

Awdalite

Araabi

Samaroon live in the Jinacsani district, Funyan Biro specifically. The current head of justice and prosecution office in the district is Samaroon and has had that office ever since Jinacsani split from the Somali Region

Somalis are a bigger enemy to themselves then Ethiopia. Cagjar is a Taghut and a puppet for PP but don’t let him stand in the way of supporting other ethnic groups to take over our lands and homes because of Clan politics. You can be a Mucaraad and at the same time defend Somali integrity.
Adiga horta, what is with the inconsistency? You chant support for Cagjar on one thread and call him a Taghut and a puppet in this one...
I still support cagjar what are you trying to say? Even if Cagjar was Jidwaaq what matters the most is that he puts Absame’s interest first! Nothing else matters except improving & expanding the status quo within the Somali region & Ethiopia in general.
:mindblown:

You also speak of defending Somali integrity but are an outright Qabilist. You brag about your clan member from Somalia meeting Cagjar and calling it a meeting between "the greater Ogaden Nations" and talk about Cagjar pushing "Absame interests" You also talk about Ethiopia viewing us all as enemies but are not against working with them :mjlol:

Finally the Greater Ogaden Nations from Kismayo to Jigjiga to Garissa will now finally unite politically to achieve their goals

View attachment 240675View attachment 240676View attachment 240677View attachment 240678View attachment 240679View attachment 240680

I can go on and on with quotes from other threads where you've said things that oppose what you're saying here, so can you cut out the fake shit please munafiq yahow, it's clear you are not well confined in your views. :draketf:

Wale its true what they say. Somaliwayn and Somalinimo are utilised when it's against Darood interests. @Araabi

It's right. When part of the former Jinacsani Woreda/district left, a new Woreda was created for the remaining half of the former district, Tuli Guleed Woreda. Even if you look at DDS registrations and official DDS borders, Tuli Guleed Woreda is part of Fafan zone. The only thing allowing this shenanigans, is the weak DDS gov't.

The Somalis continue to resist even when they are outnumbered and overpowered. Afars gained tanks and heavy weapons they received from the Tigray war yet they couldn’t dislodge Somalis from their defensive positions for over 1 year and counting.

Awdalite

Araabi

What does an OG know about Awdal? They live on the other side of the planet from us so don't be surprised by some of his nonsensical comments. In 2 separate parliamentary elections (2005 and 2021), the Ciise didn't manage to get even 1 seat representing Awdal. The one parliamentarian they had in 2005 and 2021 was given as a token seat. This is the guy who claims Absame lives in Sool and Sanaag looool

Wale its true what they say. Somaliwayn and Somalinimo are utilised when it's against Darood interests.

I beg to disagree. Daroods are not a monolithic clan politically, who share different interests. So it doesn't really add up as you're trying to portray it.

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

Last edited:

Trending