Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether you like it or not people will eventually be free to express their mind openly. You can't silence people forever. I am sure in less than 2 years Rayas and Wolkaits are free at least to express what they feel. Even your Agazian King Tesfazion said Kuama, Saho, Rayas and Wolkaits are citizens of Tigray but never Tegaru. Let the people be free to express their mind! Don't displace them to us.

Did Eri Tv or Dmsti haffash announce the "joint press release"? I don't see it on shabait. com.

What

Whether you like it or not people will eventually be free to express their mind openly. You can't silence people forever. I am sure in less than 2 years Rayas and Wolkaits are free at least to express what they feel. Even your Agazian King Tesfazion said Kuama, Saho, Rayas and Wolkaits are citizens of Tigray but never Tegaru. Let the people be free to express their mind! Don't displace them to us.
They are free to express what they feel now, you just don't believe Tigray TV so you will never hear the truth.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Who is talking about Agazian? I don't care one tiny bit about that silly movement, I am Tigrayan and Ethiopian.
And yes they are not Tegaru, how can they be Tegaru, Tegaru is our ethnic group, Tigrayan is what I use for people living in Tigray.

Little do you know Irob's are 90%+ fluent in their language, learn with it in school and now have their own news in their language, unlike, cough, the Agews in the Amhara region. Same thing with Kunama's. This is a trick you people have been doing saying these people are protesting too, they are proud Tigrayans, sorry about that.

Got some extreme neftegna's claiming Aksum and Tembien as well, LOL.

What

They are free to express what they feel now, you just don't believe Tigray TV so you will never hear the truth.

Who is talking about Agazian? I don't care one tiny bit about that silly movement, I am Tigrayan and Ethiopian.
And yes they are not Tegaru, how can they be Tegaru, Tegaru is our ethnic group, Tigrayan is what I use for people living in Tigray.

Little do you know Irob's are 90%+ fluent in their language, learn with it in school and now have their own news in their language, unlike, cough, the Agews in the Amhara region. Same thing with Kunama's. This is a trick you people have been doing saying these people are protesting too, they are proud Tigrayans, sorry about that.

Got some extreme neftegna's claiming Aksum and Tembien as well, LOL.

You are onto something. They should say who they are not you tell them that they are Tigrean or whatever. No they are saying they are Raya not Tigrean blah blah shit. Agews? Caught on lying again?

You are onto something. They should say who they are not you tell them that they are Tigrean or whatever. No they are saying they are Raya not Tigrean blah blah shit. Agews? Caught on lying again?

They identify as Tigrayans, finished.

And lol a programme is different to daily news. I can find some like 4 videos from 2009.:ulyin:

No they still get random power cuts and wlow Internet. I heard it from a source, I never been but will visit Bole Airport in 3 months time.

yee there power cuts too, govt interference in every sphere of life has such consequences, maybe you can have a thread once you get there.

It is from one week ago dude. You have issues. Anyway freedom will come to these oppressed people no matter it may be late.

They are 'oppressed' in your eyes. You know nothing about Irob or Kunama people and you are waffling.

they were trying to arrest the former head of security and the tigray president rebuffed. it was tense last time came across.

They should arrest themselves for being just as corrupt.

I know, I have replying (see above) to his BS by showing him what a "peaceful Tigray" actually looks like. He clearly doesn't consider Wolkaits and Rayas as his citizens but subjects that need to be silent not to embrace the fake image of "peaceful Tigray".

the Amhara regional government stated that because Tigray hasn't solved its issues of Wolkait and Raya, the issue have become a destabilizing force in the Amhara region. You have to know that Wolkaits and Rayas have so much blood relations with Gonder and Wollo respectively. Rayas in Almata, Tigray are the same people as Rayas in Qobo, Wollo. If you abuse the Rayas in Alamata, then expect that their brothers in Raya Qobo will do everything to help them. They are also the ones that are shouldering the burden of the displaced Rayas from Tigray. The same thing goes for Gonder.

the Amhara regional government stated that because Tigray hasn't solved its issues of Wolkait and Raya, the issue have become a destabilizing force in the Amhara region. You have to know that Wolkaits and Rayas have so much blood relations with Gonder and Wollo respectively. Rayas in Almata, Tigray are the same people as Rayas in Qobo, Wollo. If you abuse the Rayas in Alamata, then expect that their brothers in Raya Qobo will do everything to help them. They are also the ones that are shouldering the burden of the displaced Rayas from Tigray. The same thing goes for Gonder.

You don't even know what you are talking about. I take it you're an Eritrean.

Try a bit harder to destabilise our region, Welkait and Raya is in Tigray, was always home to Tigrayans/Tigrinya speakers, and will remain home.

You don't even know what you are talking about. I take it you're an Eritrean.

Try a bit harder to destabilise our region, Welkait and Raya is in Tigray, was always home to Tigrayans/Tigrinya speakers, and will remain home.

yes i am my friend, but open your eyes and be honest Rayas biggest fears is not being Ethiopians and confined in isolated Tigray. I speak for everyone and hear everyone. I do not have 1 sided opinions. I hate politics so im gonna stop before is escalates.

yes i am my friend, but open your eyes and be honest Rayas biggest fears is not being Ethiopians and confined in isolated Tigray. I speak for everyone and hear everyone. I do not have 1 sided opinions. I hate politics so im gonna stop before is escalates.

You've been watching too much fake news. Ask yourself why Raya became an issue 27 years after TPLF came into power, people are a bit bored.
Watch this:

Raya Azebo only came under Wello in Haile's regime, not before that.

TooMacaan

VIP
Let's not bring up your 2017 identity:ulyin:
Fr though, correct me if I'm wrong but, I hear the Raya identity issue is more complex than either you or Xabashi make it out to be. It's probz the reason why a lot of Raya just prefer to mainly identify as Raya and Ethiopian alone, although you do get pockets within the group who call themselves as ethnically Oromo, Amhara, or Tigrayan. All three of the aforementioned have had some relation with, and an impact, on Raya identity, no?

Fr though, correct me if I'm wrong but, I hear the Raya identity issue is more complex than either you or Xabashi make it out to be. It's probz the reason why a lot of Raya just prefer to mainly identify as Raya and Ethiopian alone, although you do get pockets within the group who call themselves as ethnically Oromo, Amhara, or Tigrayan. All three of the aforementioned have had some relation with, and an impact, on Raya identity, no?

A lot of Raya? People seem to only talk about the Amhara Region Raya, everyone should take a trip to the Raya in Tigray and ask about their identity.
Our first uprising didn't start in Raya for no reason, they can call themselves and a lot do as Rayans but they identify as Tigrayans as well.
They've made their views clear, marching from the Amhara region Raya into the Tigray region and protesting is not talking for them.

As for Welkait, that was always home to Tigrayans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending