Status
Not open for further replies.
The looters came from more than one ethnic group, not my fault if you only watched the evil documentary they released.

No one said we don't support the change, you all have just gone crazy, Tigray is peaceful, we are not killing people in the streets like your region and Oromia.:gucciwhat:

Yes at least 20% of the looters came from other ethnic groups :) But all other groups support the change while TPLF has become the #1 opposition party in the country. Btw, peaceful Tigray is a lie and pure propaganda. In the last couple of months many wolkaits and rayas were jailed, displaced and killed. Of course if you don't count these people as your citizens then that makes sense. I can bring you videos from Alamata etc. Lying is a mark of TPLF that is why nobody believes it even if they tell the truth.

So this is how Ethiopian fkd
raw.png

Yes at least 20% of the looters came from other ethnic groups :) But all other groups support the change while TPLF has become the #1 opposition party in the country. Btw, peaceful Tigray is a lie and pure propaganda. In the last couple of months many wolkaits and rayas were jailed, displaced and killed. Of course if you don't count these people as your citizens then that makes sense. I can bring you videos from Alamata etc. Lying is a mark of TPLF that is why nobody believes it even if they tell the truth.

Don't talk about Welkait and RayaAzebo, that is forever staying in Tigray and was always inhabited by Tigrayan people. Amhara people really do love land, Welkait, Raya, Shewa, Berera, Dire Dawa, how many places do you guys want to claim? It'll be Washington DC next.

Please bring the videos from Alamata, little do you know these protests are organised from people coming from Raya Kobo and doing demonstrations in our land lol.

You people even spread fake news about a Rayan girl we apparently killed, one week later, we interview the damn girl on Tigray TV, how embarrassing this must have been for you people I don't know.

Welkait/Raya Azebo was and always will be Tigrayan.

Don't talk about Welkait and RayaAzebo, that is forever staying in Tigray and was always inhabited by Tigrayan people. Amhara people really do love land, Welkait, Raya, Shewa, Berera, Dire Dawa, how many places do you guys want to claim? It'll be Washington DC next.

Please bring the videos from Alamata, little do you know these protests are organised from people coming from Raya Kobo and doing demonstrations in our land lol.

You people even spread fake news about a Rayan girl we apparently killed, one week later, we interview the damn girl on Tigray TV, how embarrassing this must have been for you people I don't know.

Welkait/Raya Azebo was and always will be Tigrayan.

Tigray TV = the old liar ETV :liberaltears:

October 22nd 2018, around the time you guys were spreading the fake news about the girl:drakelaugh:.

Please don't cross into our region, protest and then cry. The citizens will pick for themselves.

Dude this is what you call peaceful region while killing and jailing Rayas and Wolkaits. This is right from the heart of Alamata. As I said lying is your mark. You guys always want to maneuver your way out through lying. I can add more videos from the "peaceful Tigray".

Dude this what you call peaceful region while killing and jailing Rayas and Wolkaits. This is right from the heart of Alamata. As I said lying is your mark. You guys always want to maneuver your way out through lying. I can add more videos from the "peaceful Tigray".

Sorry a voice recording doesn't cut it. Rayans and Welkait people identify as Tigrayan, if you want to be with Amhara get lost to Gonder:camby:.

---

Speaking of 2018, remember the time Debre Markos lost it's power/electricity, they tried to cut off power going to Tigray in that town and accidentally damaged the equipment and the town lost all it's power. The next morning Amhara Mass Media Agency blamed us and said we done something to the town. :damn::drakelaugh::dead:

Let's not talk about lying:comeon:.

Sorry a voice recording doesn't cut it. Rayans and Welkait people identify as Tigrayan, if you want to be with Amhara get lost to Gonder:camby:.

---

Speaking of 2018, remember the time Debre Markos lost it's power/electricity, they tried to cut off power going to Tigray in that town and accidentally damaged the equipment and the town lost all it's power. The next morning Amhara Mass Media Agency blamed us and said we done something to the town. :damn::drakelaugh::dead:

Let's not talk about lying:comeon:.

Don't bring unrelated issues. Again from the heart of Alamata saying "We are Raya and not Tigray". Peaceful Tigray my behind.

Don't bring unrelated issues. Again from the heart of Alamata saying "We are Raya and not Tigray". Peaceful Tigray my behind.

T'inb, what don't you understand, crossing over into Tigray and protesting doesn't count as Rayan Tigrayans protesting, use your brain.

You people literally don't know what to do, you are just making up stories every month.

T'inb, what don't you understand, crossing over into Tigray and protesting doesn't count as Rayan Tigrayans protesting, use your brain.

You people literally don't know what to do, you are just making up stories every month.
Qimal now you crossed the line. Stupid liar agame! Don't kill and jail people and call it peaceful tigray. liar woyane

Wrong. They've just always been taken care of and supported by their western masters.

@embarassing

The existence of the fragile Somali government and the security of Somalia is dependent on foreign aid mostly coming from the western governments, what’s your point? We can’t solve our trivial tribal issues and Ethiopia managed to avoid anarchy with many different ethnic and linguistic groups. Siad Barre and Mengistu fled Mogadishu and Addis Ababa the same year, the TPLF and their adversaries didn’t only manage to keep Addis Ababa intact, but they also managed not to dwell into anarchy, what happened in Mogadishu after the USC drove Siad Barre out of Mogadishu? They turned on one another and destroyed the capital. Don’t you think the Ethiopians are smarter than us? Within the next half a century, Ethiopia will be fully developed and we will be still fighting over clan and subclan issues and continue fighting and hating one another with full of fake pride. Ethiopia weey duushey.

Qimal now you crossed the line. Stupid liar agame!

Listen to the man at 9:15, he even spoke your language for you:

Nothings a lie, its the midget Haile Selassie that incorporated Raya Azebo to Wello (he also bombed this area, not only Mekelle), was always Tigrayan before. Our first Weyane uprising started here:drakelaugh:.

Listen to the man at 9:15, he even spoke your language for you:

Nothings a lie, its the midget Haile Selassie that incorporated Raya Azebo to Wello (he also bombed this area, not only Mekelle), was always Tigrayan before. Our first Weyane uprising started here:drakelaugh:.

You broke the first unwritten media law in Ethiopia i.e. don't bring Tigray TV, no one believes a certified liar TV. Second it is not about Tigray and Amhara that is what you are missing. It is about the people having freedom to express what they want to be, to be thought in their mother language etc. Stop this Amhara VS Tigray BS. This is about Rayas and Wolkaits not about Amhara and Tigray. Let them be who they are.

You broke the first unwritten media law in Ethiopia i.e. don't bring Tigray TV, no one believes a certified liar TV. Second it is not about Tigray and Amhara that is what you are missing. It is about the people having freedom to express what they want to be, to be thought in their mother language etc. Stop this Amhara VS Tigray BS. This is about Rayas and Wolkaits not about Amhara and Tigray. Let them be who they are.

Are you stupid? You must think Tigray TV is the same as your Amhara TV:mjlol:.

There is the man expressing himself, you chose not to believe it so stop waffling. Raya and Welkait are Tigrayans, not one trouble came until 2018 when you people felt a bit bored so wanted to cause something.

Are you stupid? You must think Tigray TV is the same as your Amhara TV:mjlol:.

There is the man expressing himself, you chose not to believe it so stop waffling. Raya and Welkait are Tigrayans, not one trouble came until 2018 when you people felt a bit bored so wanted to cause something.

Whether you like it or not people will eventually be free to express their mind openly. You can't silence people forever. I am sure in less than 2 years Rayas and Wolkaits are free at least to express what they feel. Even your Agazian King Tesfazion said Kuama, Saho, Rayas and Wolkaits are citizens of Tigray but never Tegaru. Let the people be free to express their mind! Don't displace them to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts