Status
Not open for further replies.
you neva get it,,just comn up with pointless points, you know we were in turbulence for long time,,do you think people don't want good stuff? not only hotels but hospitals,schools,universities,private doctors with the latest equipment,running water,24hr electricity,cheapest phone calls in the world,fast internet,more than a dozen Tvs,farms,water detacments for nomads in many places,airports,roads and bridges built by Somali engineers etc etc.
why should I have to build an airport like heathrow when I don't need,we have enough airports for our demands,things r rolling and we get there. theres no fake pride rather the problem is you who cant even come up with valid points,,except Ethiopia which is 100 M built a big airport.

@Rooble

Sxb, do you think this airport is Ethiopia’s sole development achievement?

Ethiopia is Africa's fastest-growing economy.

V4KVAXdn45eg79tNVxb8ghZ7JJgF8HrKiuSWxTZBIEw.png

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2018/05/ethiopia-africa-fastest-growing-economy/

They've been steadily growing on that rate since the early 2000's and I don't want to post their infrastructure achievements, but I hope you will get my drift?

Dude, what progress are you talking about apart from the strong western backed central government?! We don't need to aspire and copy the likes of Ethiopia... Aim higher my friend. Ethiopia's GDP is less than 60B even though they're the second most populated country in Africa. The general populous suffers from extreme poverty. Actually Somalia is superior to Ethiopia in many fields like the access of internet, access to clean water and electricity etc.

I know you're trying to provide motivation but saying we should copy Ethiopia of all people is insulting and disgraceful.

@Karim

Sxb, with the miracle of Chinese development, there are still 300,000,000 Chinese people who live below the poverty lines, does that mean China is not developing? Offcourse, they are because they already managed to lift more than 1 billion people out of poverty and would manage to lift the rest out poverty. Rome wasn't built in a day. Secondly, I never mentioned let's copy them and use their blueprint because to differences in culture and our shoes sizes are different and would require a unique solution to Somalis and to Somalia that could deliver better and bigger outcomes. Besides the internet, how is Somalia superior than Ethiopia in electricity when Ethiopia will soon complete the largest hydroelectric power plant in Africa and the 7th largest in the world? They intend to sell the excess power to the neighbouring countries. How will Somalia compete with them? Karim Sxb, if this quote of mine is not at aiming higher, '....to reach our potential and progress that can surpass our main rival and neighbor', then I don't know what else to say.

@roble

Once we were warriors but today, we are shit. Burundi and Sierra Leone had civil wars later than us, today, they aren’t only enjoying relative peace, but they are contributing peacekeepers in Somalia says volumes about us. I’m not an apologist for tribal madness and a tribal worshiping society that has abandoned and neglected it’s own country, therefore let’s agree to disagree.
blame southerners

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP

@Rooble

They've been steadily growing on that rate since the early 2000's and I don't want to post their infrastructure achievements, but I hope you will get my drift?

@Karim

Sxb, with the miracle of Chinese development, there are still 300,000,000 Chinese people who live below the poverty lines, does that mean China is not developing? Offcourse, they are because they already managed to lift more than 1 billion people out of poverty and would manage to lift the rest out poverty. Rome wasn't built in a day. Secondly, I never mentioned let's copy them and use their blueprint because due to differences in culture our shoes sizes are different and would require a unique solution to Somalis and to Somalia that could deliver better and bigger outcomes. Besides the internet, how is Somalia superior than Ethiopia in electricity when Ethiopia will soon complete the largest hydroelectric power plant in Africa and the 7th largest in the world? They intend to sell the excess power to the neighbouring countries. How will Somalia compete with them? Karim Sxb, if this quote of mine is not at aiming higher, '....to reach our potential and progress that can surpass our main rival and neighbor', then I don't what else to say.
That dam is NOT READY and WON'T BE READY ANYTIME SOON. The dam project is stagnant and no major improvements have been made since the assassination of its Chief Manager. It has been beset by construction delays and direct military threat from Egypt. Egypt will launch a military assault on the project If the flow of The Nile decreases by 1%. This project is DOOMED.

You're the one who said and I quote: "If I was Farmaajo or Kheeyre, I would ask the government T.V station to run programs and documentaries based on Ethiopia’s progress daily on T.V"

Again, tell us this frequent, touchable progress that have been made by Ethiopia for the past 30 years.

@Rooble

@Karim

Sxb, with the miracle of Chinese development, there are still 300,000,000 Chinese people who live below the poverty lines, does that mean China is not developing? Offcourse, they are because they already managed to lift more than 1 billion people out of poverty and would manage to lift the rest out poverty. Rome wasn't built in a day. Secondly, I never mentioned let's copy them and use their blueprint because due to differences in culture our shoes sizes are different and would require a unique solution to Somalis and to Somalia that could deliver better and bigger outcomes. Besides the internet, how is Somalia superior than Ethiopia in electricity when Ethiopia will soon complete the largest hydroelectric power plant in Africa and the 7th largest in the world? They intend to sell the excess power to the neighbouring countries. How will Somalia compete with them? Karim Sxb, if this quote of mine is not at aiming higher, '....to reach our potential and progress that can surpass our main rival and neighbor', then I don't know what else to say.

you just criss crossing not knowing exactly what you want us to compliment you for,,no one is jealous of Ethiopia, mentioned many times to wish thm the best,but it seems you just wana make your bedrock argument that we envy Ethiopia which is not the case. you don't know how to get out of your fallacy and playing the blame game. we don't get foreign aid as much as Ethiopia or Kenya but nonetheless Somalis are on their way of becoming viable again,its not ova yet and we need lot money and assistance for greater projects. I said enough earlier ,,just cant stand your gloom and doom. we have the best time in 30yrs and cruising forward,,sorry to disappoint you.

That dam is NOT READY and WON'T BE READY ANYTIME SOON. The dam project is stagnant and no major improvements have been made since the assassination of its Chief Manager. It has been beset by construction delays and direct military threat from Egypt. Egypt will launch a military assault on the project If the flow of The Nile decreases by 1%. This project is DOOMED.

You're the one who said and I quote: "If I was Farmaajo or Kheeyre, I would ask the government T.V station to run programs and documentaries based on Ethiopia’s progress daily on T.V"

Again, tell us this frequent, touchable progress that have been made by Ethiopia for the past 30 years.

@Karim

Showing Somalis the achievements of their nemesis will boil their blood and might force them to abandon their infighting and focus on what unites them and cooperate to build their own country. Look Sxb, we Somalis suffer from dual personality disorder when it comes to tribalism. In one minute, we see tribalism as a negative pull that has fractured us severely and on the next minute, we are singing, rooting and supporting the clan. Maybe, showing them Ethiopia's development might enable them to get off the slumber party and motivate them to dish seeing one another from the clan's prism. I would've played every 2 hours every day.

Some of their developments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnIhcXNtrEM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnIhcXNtrEM

^^^^ @ aussie....not only ethiopia so many otha stable africans have that and more. we have a period of bad luck and we stated that many times and we recovering good and they in no way far head, what r you trying to prove? just for arguments sake.
do you watch venezuela, was one of the richest countries in the world and today worse than somalia.
ok yemen is useless,syria is usless,palestinians useless. Do you pick on every country that had bad times at some point. Dude you not ok.

Just read the whole thread....dude what happened?:meleshame:

You used to be all about Ethiopia and now it Tigray this Tigray that. For someone who does not want succession you sound a lot like someone who is carving out his own kingdom. You are also taking this whole TPLF thing too personally....do you have a family member in the party or something?

It's one thing to support political parties but you sound like you had a hand it making them....calm your breasts dude it is not that serious:siilaanyolaugh:

Just read the whole thread....dude what happened?:meleshame:

You used to be all about Ethiopia and now it Tigray this Tigray that. For someone who does not want succession you sound a lot like someone who is carving out his own kingdom. You are also taking this whole TPLF thing too personally....do you have a family member in the party or something?

It's one thing to support political parties but you sound like you had a hand it making them....calm your breasts dude it is not that serious:siilaanyolaugh:

I was all about Ethiopia in 2017 when I was battling that crazy Canuck:nahgirl:.

I still am all about Ethiopia, but within Ethiopian affairs I am a Tigrayan, too much animosity towards Tigrayans the past few months in Ethiopia, that is why.:bell:

I was all about Ethiopia in 2017 when I was battling that crazy Canuck:nahgirl:.

I still am all about Ethiopia, but within Ethiopian affairs I am a Tigrayan, too much animosity towards Tigrayans the past few months in Ethiopia, that is why.:bell:
A habeshi insulting our wadani Canuck on a Somali forum. :susp:

You have every right to defend Tigrayans but you need to separate TPLF from the people. Whenever people are expressing their frustration it is directed toward the party and not everyday Tigrayans.

Why are you taking criticism of TPLF so personally? Like every power before that will be reviled for the wrongs they committed and given credit for the things they did right.

You can admit that they stole money and caused suffering to many people across the country by arbitrarily arresting them for minor infractions.

They also did a lot of good too in terms child mortality...etc

You can be objective if you truly consider Non Tigrayan Ethiopians as 'your' people too.

You have every right to defend Tigrayans but you need to separate TPLF from the people. Whenever people are expressing their frustration it is directed toward the party and not everyday Tigrayans.

Why are you taking criticism of TPLF so personally? Like every power before that will be reviled for the wrongs they committed and given credit for the things they did right.

You can admit that they stole money and caused suffering to many people across the country by arbitrarily arresting them for minor infractions.

They also did a lot of good too in terms child mortality...etc

You can be objective if you truly consider Non Tigrayan Ethiopians as 'your' people too.

It's directed towards the people as well, they were blocking roads to Tigray, blocking grain/food from going in, killing and displacing Tigrayans in universities outside of Tigray etc.

What's annoying is the same people that insult TPLF and Tigrayans on social media are the ones that expect everyone to love people like Haile Selassie:gucciwhat:.

for real tho, why are there any Xabashis in somalispot. :umwhat:
This reminds me of Baydhabo when Farmajo brought the Ethiopian army:damn::damn:
I felt weird reading this thread:ohlord:

It's directed towards the people as well, they were blocking roads to Tigray, blocking grain/food from going in, killing and displacing Tigrayans in universities outside of Tigray etc.

What's annoying is the same people that insult TPLF and Tigrayans on social media are the ones that expect everyone to love people like Haile Selassie:gucciwhat:.

Listen even in this very thread you kept saying Amharas do this and do that.....so where you taking about every Amhara or just Haliselassie?

You can not deny the fact that Ethinic tension has risen over the years under TPLF it was their policy that is causing havoc all over the country. Innocent Ethiopians are being caught in the middle. Tigrayan should feel at home in Hawassa and an Oromo should feel at home in Mekele. You pretending not to see this reality does not make it go away. :francis:

Listen even in this very thread you kept saying Amharas do this and do that.....so where you taking about every Amhara or just Haliselassie?

You can not deny the fact that Ethinic tension has risen over the years under TPLF it was their policy that is causing havoc all over the country. Innocent Ethiopians are being caught in the middle. Tigrayan should feel at home in Hawassa and an Oromo should feel at home in Mekele. You pretending not to see this reality does not make it go away. :francis:

The Amhara 'activists' online.

Ethnic tension hasn't risen under TPLF, it started rising from September 2018 onwards when lawless people thought they can deal with things by themselves.

Sometimes i feel sad when i i remember that i inherited the crumbling Somalia from the lazy generation. Ajuuran sultanate were building aquaducts in the shabelle river and current somalis were hit by the retard/lazy gene that pops up every 100 years .

Move on without us my Ethiopian brothers! And never look back.

:jcoleno:

A UN study looked on why many manufacturing companies have failed in Somalia. They found out 9 out 10- it was due to lack of electricity- you can't run a factory on a diesels generator.

Ethopia has clear visions -
Cheap electricity, good infrastructure, roads , railways, airports, cheap labour.

I've once listenen to one of the minister of ethopia who was been interviewed by the BBC business daily - he said china will export millions cheap labour manufacturing jobs abroad - within the next few years, and he said they had plans to capture some of those jobs.

Many big brands have set- up shops in ethopia.

Sad thing is- we will still be stuck with qabyaalad politics, wahabism- Amisom and etc while our neighbors fly and prosper.

We have missed, the industrial revolution, the oil boom, the tech boom, and certaintly we will miss the 3third, Industrial Age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending