Status
Not open for further replies.
So in other words, it's okay for Tigrayan's to be put under Gonder but not okay for Amhara's to be put under Tigray.

Rayan's in Tigray (not Rayan's from Kobo that have just moved into Tigray) are happy to be in Tigray. Your king added it to Wello and our first Woyane movement started thanks to Rayan Tigrayans, unless you are forgetting.
This became an issue in 2018 because you people got a bit bored of the peace, you just wanted so much more so came up with creations like this and Berera, there's no stopping you.
Now tell me, should Afar also return to the Amhara region because it was in 'Wello'?:camby:

ነገ ደግሞ ፍትህ ለዋሺንግተን ዲሲ ኣማሓራዎች ዲሲ እኮ ኣምሓራ ነው እንዳትሉ:comeon:

They are bored :draketf:You make no sense but anyway, እስቲ ይታያል እኮ። የህዝብ የማንነት ጥያቄ ከሌለ ችግሩ በቀላሉ ይጠፋል፤ ካለ ግን በፍጹም ማጥፋት አይቻልም። "ልጅም ከሆነ ይገፋል፤ እንጀራም ከሆነ ይጠፋል"

They are bored :draketf:You make no sense but anyway, እስቲ ይታያል እኮ። የህዝብ የማንነት ጥያቄ ከሌለ ችግሩ በቀላሉ ይጠፋል፤ ካለ ግን በፍጹም ማጥፋት አይቻልም። "ልጅም ከሆነ ይገፋል፤ እንጀራም ከሆነ ይጠፋል"

I hope for the rest of 2019 the term "የማንነት ጥያቄ" is banned. Maybe they were trolling but some people from your camp tried to start a Kunama, Irob, Tembien, Aksum and Enderta one to try and dismantle us:mjlol:.
Sitefa gin indatalekshi:ulyin:.

I hope for the rest of 2019 the term "የማንነት ጥያቄ" is banned. Maybe they were trolling but some people from your camp tried to start a Kunama, Irob, Tembien, Aksum and Enderta one to try and dismantle us:mjlol:.
Sitefa gin indatalekshi:ulyin:.

Your behavior reminds me of TPLF's recent lying and denying culture. "There is no political prisoner in Ethiopia". "We won the election 100%" and so many bull shit. Now you are telling us it is all because of board people from outside Tigray. I hope your house of cards will not crumble soon. As I said "ጽንስም ከሆነ ይገፋል፤ እንጀራም ከሆነ ይጠፋል"

Your behavior reminds me of TPLF's recent lying and denying culture. "There is no political prisoner in Ethiopia". "We won the election 100%" and so many bull shit. Now you are telling us it is all because of board people from outside Tigray. I hope your house of cards will not crumble soon. As I said "ጽንስም ከሆነ ይገፋል፤ እንጀራም ከሆነ ይጠፋል"

Raya Azebo+Welkait=Tigray, sorry about that.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
wow Ethiopia has come a long way, I am eager to see how horn of Africa will transform in just a decade :)

Raya Azebo+Welkait=Tigray, sorry about that.

While as usual you are in the denying game, just today a top Rayan TPLF official resigned and accused TPLF of oppressing the people of Raya on the national TV. He said Rayans want to live with Amhara not with Tigray. This is a top TPLF official who also worked in the cabinet of former PM Hailemariam Dessalegn. I hope you don't come and deny and tell us that he is also sent from Amhara region or that he is bored :)

While as usual you are in the denying game, just today a top Rayan TPLF official resigned and accused TPLF of oppressing the people of Raya on the national TV. He said Rayans want to live with Amhara not with Tigray. This is a top TPLF official who also worked in the cabinet of former PM Hailemariam Dessalegn. I hope you don't come and deny and tell us that he is also sent from Amhara region or that he is bored :)

You the other day: TPLF are liars
You today (while opening your legs): TPLF official said Raya is Amhara
ጥንብ።

Keep dreaming. The amount of people you have paid off already is funny. The 15,000 Amhara's in the Raya Azebo woreda can leave and move to the Amhara region if they want as Raya Azebo will stay in Tigray.

Funny how you ignored this video as well. But I'm not surprised, anyone that agrees with your opinion is factual and believable, everyone who doesn't is somehow a liar.

Shove your worry about Raya elsewhere, you knew nothing of the place when you joined on this forum, shutup already.

You the other day: TPLF are liars
You today (while opening your legs): TPLF official said Raya is Amhara
ጥንብ።

Keep dreaming. The amount of people you have paid off already is funny. The 15,000 Amhara's in the Raya Azebo woreda can leave and move to the Amhara region if they want as Raya Azebo will stay in Tigray.

Funny how you ignored this video as well. But I'm not surprised, anyone that agrees with your opinion is factual and believable, everyone who doesn't is somehow a liar.

Shove your worry about Raya elsewhere, you knew nothing of the place when you joined on this forum, shutup already.

Qimalam agame, did I touched a nerve? :pachah1:TPLF is s till liar but this Rayan man as an individual had it enough and resigned. Stupid kuunti eater agame do you think you will lie your way out while killing and jailing Rayas? Qoroqoda dedebit liar agame! Here is his full resignation letter so that you will enjoy stupid born liar piece of shit.

Qimalam agame, did I touched a nerve? :pachah1:TPLF is s till liar but this Rayan man as an individual had it enough and resigned. Stupid kuunti eater agame do you think you will lie your way out while killing and jailing Rayas? Qoroqoda dedebit liar agame! Here is his full resignation letter so that you will enjoy stupid born liar piece of shit.

He cannot be telling the truth as TPLF are liars according to you.

Raya Azebo is never returning. Your midget Haile Selassie thought it'd go unnoticed when he annexed it and put it in Wello, history doesn't tell lies.

Now go and claim your Berera, Gurage, Hadiya, Afar and Gumuz lands in Wello, Shewa and Gojjam.

Edit: This conversation is finished. I cannot deal with neftegna's, especially those that will probably start claiming Washington DC in 2021.

Last edited:
:russ:

you used to be so nice and polite when you first signed up, what happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.