Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is every Ethiopian afraid of tigray people :bell:
Most of the country is a mess right now, apart from Tigray, so most politicians are having schizophrenic attacks wondering why Tigray is at peace and don't know what to do with themselves.

That was all stupid propaganda which I didn't like because I have family members who work there and I knew the whole propaganda was dishonest.
Good, at least you didn't fall for it.

Are they the wealthiest ethnic group of Ethiopia?

First of all Ethiopians are not afraid of Tigreans. Where did you got that information. Tigreans are mostly miskeen and poor but TPLF yes they WERE the criminals who killed and tortured Ethiopians and looted so much money became over night rich. But ordinary Tigreans are still one of the poorest. TPLF now left Ethiopia and is only in Tigray. Ethiopians are free from TPLF criminals and some of them are being jailed as we speak. We have nothing against ordinary Tigreans who are the same as ordinary Ethiopians. Our issue is with the TPLF mafia group! Don't mix the two.

not bad at all. No wonder you don't see them spending their time making enemies all over social media they are busy building their nation. somalis should take a page from these people.

shiny airport and all however the revenue will go to China so I don't see the point of celebrating Chinese hegemony :tacky:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
8 out of the top 10 richest people in Ethiopia are TIGRAY. That tells you something. Melez Zanawi handed over major factories and companies to his closest Tigray relatives. For example: The widow of Melez Zanawi has an estimated net worth of 4Billion. The old TPLF guard accumulated most of the country's wealth and handed it over to special powerful Tigray figures.

First of all Ethiopians are not afraid of Tigreans. Where did you got that information. Tigreans are mostly miskeen and poor but TPLF yes they WERE the criminals who killed and tortured Ethiopians and looted so much money became over night rich. But ordinary Tigreans are still one of the poorest. TPLF now left Ethiopia and is only in Tigray. Ethiopians are free from TPLF criminals and some of them are being jailed as we speak. We have nothing against ordinary Tigreans who are the same as ordinary Ethiopians. Our issue is with the TPLF mafia group! Don't mix the two.
OK but can you tell me why the construction of the dam stopped. Is it because tplf have looted the funds of the dam or because of the engineer that was killed?

Their elite through robbery yeah, but if we look at ordinary citizens - the Gurages are probably one of the most wealthiest people in the nation. They’re business oriented and have business throughout the country. Hararis are all really good business people but small in number.

OK but can you tell me why the construction of the dam stopped. Is it because tplf have looted the funds of the dam or because of the engineer that was killed?
Who said the construction stopped? That is a lie. The only thing that happened is to get rid of the TPLF looter company and restructure the project. Now it is being constructed even faster.

The most quintessentially African thing happened at this so called international airport while i was there. their power went out while we were lining up for security. the cadaans in line were chuckling :shookgabre:

Who said the construction stopped? That is a lie. The only thing that happened is to get rid of the TPLF looter company and restructure the project. Now it is being constructed even faster.
Wrong. Abiy said the dam will take over 10 years to complete around 3 days before the engineer was murdered (I wonder why), and now recently he said it is near completion. No restructuring turns 10 years into less than a year lol.

The most quintessentially African thing happened at this so called international airport while i was there. their power went out while we were lining up for security. the cadaans in line were chuckling :shookgabre:

@arawelo 2.0

When the Ethiopian hydro electricity dam becomes operational, it will not only supply Ethiopia’s electricity needs, but they will be capable in selling excess power to neighboring countries. When the Dam becomes operational, economic growth will increase too as every town and village will have access to cheap power.

Wrong. Abiy said the dam will take over 10 years to complete around 3 days before the engineer was murdered (I wonder why), and now recently he said it is near completion. No restructuring turns 10 years into less than a year lol.

who killed the engineer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts